[NEW GROUP] HKT48 (Hakata, Fukuoka) Auditions

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by sada, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Haha xD

I'm so excited ~ Can't wait to see the girls who got through >w<

2. warevereaper

warevereaper Kenkyuusei

is the HKT48 member already come out??
    i can't wait to see their pretty face!!
    hahahaha :XD:

3. ossan

ossan Member

24 candidates were selected.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Kip41CkUI[/yt]

4. Criss

Criss Member

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxC68uPlvm4[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh-RmS00VwA[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdFeO6EuxBo[/yt]

5. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Don't you believe it is time to create the large group 48 of all the best girls of all groups? :^^;:

6. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^That's what AKB48 is for, apparently.

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    #36 looks like a halfie (and she got in)

8. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Ok, I'll bite, even if you're just a troll. Or not, I looked at your previous posts and they're all as stupid as this one. That has got to be the stupidest reason for dating a girl, ever. I stomp on your pride if you would date any girl just for bragging rights. Women are not trophies.

On the topic of HKT48, it's still always interesting to see so many girls audition for an idol group. I always wonder what their motivations for doing so are, do they really want to be an idol that badly, is it just a springboard, etc. It's a fascinating culture that's very unique to Japan and you won't see in the US. By the way, can anyone translate what Akimoto was saying about Mayuyu and Mariko in the first video that Criss posted? Was he comparing the HKT48 girls to them or something?

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    He was talking to the girls who didn't pass the audition. He said that Mayu and Mariko didn't pass their first audition either, so they shouldn't give up on their dreams. Something like that.

10. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

^ They didn't? I know Mariko missed the first Team A audition because she had to work but that was it :s

11. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

^ I also knew that but i think in mayu's case maybe she auditioned in the first generation and then tried again in the audition for team b

12. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Oh, haha, that makes sense. A sort of pep speech for the people that didn't make it, try out for the other infinitely many xxx48 groups that Akimoto-sensei will make! Or just Team KIII and T. Though it's small consolation, because more often than not the senbatsu of each group are made up of first-gen members, so missing the cut means you're no Matsui Jurina or Yamamoto Sayaka.

Actually, that's incorrect. Mayuyu never auditioned for the first-gen, she auditioned during the Team K auditions and was rejected because she had braces at the time. By the time Team B auditions came around, her braces were off and bwam, there's our Team B ace :hehe:

13. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Watching it again, I think he actually said something like, "There are lots of girls in AKB now whose cutness or skills weren't developed at first (or apparent at first)" and that Watanabe Mayu and Shinoda Mariko both had to struggle a lot without giving up to get where they are today, so don't give up!

14. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

#36 is my audition favorite.

Kay

15. ginaRAWR

ginaRAWR Kenkyuusei

Oh, that's cool! I can't imagine her fitting in with Team K now she's an ori-B member so that's strange to imagine XD pretty harsh she got rejected for braces though :/

16. support

support Kenkyuusei

pfft, Aki-P who are you kidding? The only real reason Mariko didn't pass is because she wasn't there and the only reason Mayu didn't wasn't because of a purely shallow one that she wears braces. So what are you trying to say to the girls present? If you don't pass no worries, get rid of your braces/glasses/wig/fake spots whatever and you might become a frontgirl next time? Excuse me whilst I feel cynical about it all, its an emo day for me

17. pandamint

pandamint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    kuolla
    I hope that we can get some more information about the girls who passed really soon :cute: They all look as young as NMB's 2nd generation though, which is disappointing to me, but I'm sure there are a lot of people who go for that kind of thing.

I'm sure they'll all be great, Aki-P has some great taste.

18. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Has Aki-P ever said that the only reason Mayu didn't pass was because she had braces?? Aren't people just assuming that's the reason she didn't pass?

I'm sure it was a contributing factor, but maybe she just didn't manage to stand out and get noticed at her audition. She was a little mousy-looking before her idol makeover, and I'm sure they make mistakes sometimes. She's not the only girl to fail one audition and later pass another, just maybe the most front-girl one.

BTW. Lastest super-pushed girl Yui Yokoyama tried out for SKE Team KII and failed the audition (you can even see her in the audition footage). Sae, Yukirin, and Kana were all rejected from original team A, Nakata Chisato was rejected from original team K, Matsui Sakiko was rejected from 6th gen kenkyuusei, and Suzuki Mariya was rejected from 3 auditions before she passed. So yeah, I don't think Aki-p's speech to the audition losers was bs.

19. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Unfortunately, I don't know how to find the original quote to check for you, because I don't remember where it came from exactly, whether from a video interview or one written in one of the many books AKB48 released. I just remember that's what people were talking about somewhere. If I find it, I'll let you know.

And interesting fact about Yui, I had no idea she auditioned for Team KII. Now I'm glad she didn't make it and instead gets her chance to shine in AKB48. I guess sometimes things work out for the better despite what appears to be initial setbacks, both in the case of Mayuyu and Yui.

20. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Well , in the future , we will have team 4II , 4III and 4IV :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.