1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEW GROUP] HKT48 (Hakata, Fukuoka) Auditions

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by sada, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Yeah you can see Yui in the KII footage. Don't forget how many current AKB girls were rejected from MM. Only to find their home in AKB. Yukirin and Suuchan are 2 off the top of my head that I know of. There's definitely a few more. So just because they don't pass one audition, there's is always more. and the Way Aki-P is setting up teams atm, if your Japanese and under 20, in a couple years time you've probably got a 50% chance of being an idol :D

2. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

3. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

I think Umechan also tried out for MM and got cut and now she's in Team K and a member of DiVA :)

4. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    ^^ can't wait to see the final 24. They didnt seem to have that same amount of media exposure when NMB48 got assembled. So i'm curious how this group will distinguish themselves

5. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

6. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh so news on the final line up? So fast! It only took them like TWO MONTHS. :fp:

Well maybe this is good since the focus as mostly been on NMB this year. Best to wait until their hype dies down before debuting. As much I like new groups and more girls to love, unless they're going to have a totally different type of "idol" sound from their sister groups then I can't bring myself to care about them. I barely care for NMB as is.

7. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

For those who are wondering about HKT (or for those who are like: f*ck Nogizaka46, where the hell is HKT48 :hehe:)
    Togasaki twitted/blogged about it. He said their shonichi (first day) will still be happening during this year, and their first appearance will be announced soon. (that's what I understand)

I was guessing it'd be like NMB (debut on the beginning of the next year), but it's starting this year huh :p

8. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Here is their official website: http://www.hkt48.jp/index.html

Ughhh....I want them to put the girls already up on the website. xd I already like this group so much though I don't even know any of them, lol. |D I'm excited though and still remember how my favorite looks like from when those pictures from the audition looks like. LOL.

9. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

^ at least it's no longer all the audition information - I was getting tired of that after we knew how many girls they selected.

10. Criss

Criss Member

11. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  12. Criss

Criss Member

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI0AhxeE014[/yt]

13. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

They performed "Skirt, Hirari" for 15,000 people. The profiles (without photos yet) are up on the site.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    21 members
    Back row: (left to right) Abe Kyoka, Eto Sayaka, Nakanishi Sayaka, Imada Mina, Shimono Yuki, Kumazawa Serina, Ueki Nao, Nakanishi Chiyori, Moriyasu Madoka, Anai Chihiro, Sugamoto Yuko.

Front row: Tanaka Natsumi, Fukagawa Maiko, Komori Yui, Taniguchi Airi, Wakatabe Haruka, Motomura Aoi, Murashige Anna, Miyawaki Sakura, Matsuoka Natsumi, Kodama Haruka.

Moriyasu Madoka, Anai Chihiro, Sugamoto Yuko[​IMG]

Oldest is Sugamoto Yuko (17, 2nd year of high school), youngest is Tanaka Natsumi (11, 5th year of elementary school). The MC was done by Kodama Haruka.

14. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

On October 23rd, the first members of HKT48 were revealed at AKB48’s handshake event for “Flying Get” at Seibu Dome.

HKT48 is the Fukuoka-based sister group of AKB48, and they are the youngest of the AKB48-related groups, as they have an average age of 13.8. The 21 first generation members of HKT48 are Anai Chihiro, Abe Kyoka, Imada Mina, Ueki Nao, Eto Sayaka, Kumazawa Serina, Kodama Haruka, Komori Yui, Shimono Yuki, Sugamoto Yuko, Tanaka Natsumi, Taniguchi Airi, Nakanishi Ayaka, Nakanishi Chiyori, Fukugawa Maiko, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, and Wakatabe Haruka.

HKT48 made a surprise appearance at the beginning of the event, where they introduced themselves one-by-one and performed “Skirt, Hirari” in front of 15,000 fans. As the representative of the group, Kodama Haruka greeted, “Please watch over HKT48’s activities from here on.”

The members of AKB48 who were present at this event are Kuramochi Asuka, Kojima Haruna, Sashihara Rino, Shinoda Mariko, Takajo Aki, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Minegishi Minami, Miyazawa Sae, Yokoyama Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kitahara Rie, Sato Amina, Sato Sumire, Masuda Yuka, and Watanabe Mayu. They sang “Flying Get“, “Aitakatta“, “Everyday, Kachuusha“, and “Dareka no Tame ni -What can I do for someone?-“.

Additionally, AKB48’s Team 4 made an appearance during the event to sing “Mirai no Kajitsu“, “Viva! Hurricane“, and “BINGO!“.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Too younnnnnng

16. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

[hehe]

exactly! 13.8??? that's crazy! I don't even remember what I was doing when I was 13/14! Probably still playing tag with my friends and not giving a crap about my future :D

17. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Well, it's the core gen for that group, soo... I reckon it makes sense to start em young. :p Like weren't there some pretty young members in 1st gen AKB as well? (Kayano) And weren't a lot of the currently flourishing members of AKB started when they were around 13,14? (Acchan, Takamina,Tomochin, Miichan) I swear, it's an excellent age to start em. [nod]

18. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    True. A whole bunch of them just got into junior high school, so it's the right age to get into the group. Once they reach college age, it'll probably be time to advance into SDN. [hehe]

No seriously now, I'm looking forward to HKT and all the developments in the next weeks and months. Still, no pictures on the official site.

19. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    they look like cute middle school girls, not idol-like at all. very pleasant. maybe if I drop by fukuoka someday, i'll see them. if they debuted earlier than nmb....i would have followed them instead. but now, AKB and SKE and NMB ---I'm maxed out.

20. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Blargh... way too young.

Was kinda excited as I used to roam their "area" like a decade ago... now, I don't really want to pay attention. Always thought it was good to have a decent range of ages involved.

Unless they have like 8 year olds to balance out the 19+ year olds in the group, then they're all most like between 11-15. I think their average age is lower than Fairies... and that's just a group of 5 or 6 girls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.