[NEW GROUP] TPE48 (Taipei, Taiwan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by caramujo, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Yeah and I think SNH even had an audition in Taiwan so you can consider TPE scrapped for now.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If there was nothing in this thread, then that kinda self-explains that there's nothing to tell. :wtf:

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

If SNH grows popular enough, TPE might find new investors.

4. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Yes hopefully TPE48 will be formed soon!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    Sorry off topic he3 :lol: :lol:

@ chiuchimu
    The main reason i'm dislike KPOP/All related about korean is their CHAUVINISTIC behaviour.. :hmm:
    Also in my feeling after reading your post is they're so CHILDISH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    It'is not only the fact what ppl of Korean hate JPOP but also maybe their government policy make the ppl there hating the other culture (including JPOP) ferociously!!! [hehe] [hehe]
    Who knows if their culture minister make the curicullum about HATE other culture in junior school??? :XD:
    And about why JPOP is not selling their product in korea maybe coz their government is ALREADY block
    the other cultured product with their rules??So selling foreign product in korea is not profitable anymore and
    that is why the japanese producer is not interested to sell their product in korean market??Is it make sense right?? :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
    OR maybe their government is too scared about the other culture what penetrate their own culture..
    Maybe they are too scared if the other foreign group will ruined their KPOP so they're very isolated about it right??? [notme] [notme] [notme]
    But i think its funny coz in one side KPOP copying other music to their musical style BUT in the other side
    they HATE the other culture what they're ALREADY copying it??? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
    So maybe one word to describe it SELFISH!!!Thats what i'm saying lol... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Finally this comment just reflecting my OWN feeling and not intend to OFFEND someone..Please don't
    take it personally OK.. :^^;:
    Coz everybody has the right to express and telling what their true hart saying right??? :^^;:
    So i'm already make an apologized here if any of you whom reading my comment maybe felling uncomfortable. [hi] [hi] [hi]

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Some of the Korean, and the mainland Chinese (excluding Hong Kong and Taiwan) are rather repulsive of Japanese goods are not because they hate other culture.
    It has more to do with politics.

If you think about it, those Hollywood blockbuster or Western music aren't going to gain any foothold in these countries if they hate other culture right?

6. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    @goh 1925

Oo are western music can penetrate the musical market in those countries?? [wonder] [wonder]

7. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

8. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    @banzaiwota

I can't speak for Korean, but I do know a little or more about the Chinese.
    Yes, they do listen to western music.
    If you pay attention to the the Chinese's New Year concerts in mainland China,
    there's quite a lot of presence of western artist.
    And the Hollywood blockbusters are well received there (in terms of cinema ticket sales.)

So yeah, they don't hate other culture.
    It has more to do with politics.
    China, Korea, and Japan just don't get along well with each other politically. :^^;:

I suspect the AKB48 fans in China is even greater than the English speaking community.
    The Taiwan fans have dedicated group that broadcast AKB48 related video everyday.
    And there are currently a number of Chinese sub groups working on subbing AKB48 videos.

9. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Ok thanks for the info goh 1925..I'm glad to know the other fellow who love AKB48 too.. :^^;: :^^;:
    China and Taiwan is no problem for me i know they are also open minded i know it.. [nod] [nod]
    BUT the problem for me personally is those korean!!I'm still don't like those ppl behaviour there.. :tongue:

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    While I don't think we should linger on Korea since that discussion is over a year old..., it's fair to say that Korea has a very nationalistic culture policy.
    Laws are in place to protect the status of Korean music and movies over foreign ones, and it wasn't too long ago that almost no one could sell their songs in Korea if they weren't Korean. Particularly, it was *illegal* to listen to Japanese music in Korea until 2004. That's right. The 21st century.

Meanwhile, Korean record labels receive support for marketing abroad and they suck money from the Japanese music scene without having any interest in taking a serious part in it. Some acts (Tohoshinki, Younha, BoA) excluded, of course.

Taiwan is different though. Japanese culture is quite prominent in Taiwan. Mostly anime and manga stuff, but I think idols could get a good foot in if they were to start up there. The problem is, the music scene isn't very lucrative.

I don't know why they went for Shanghai instead of Hong Kong. They could event share one group with Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan! HMT48. Team Hong Kong, Team Macau and Team Taiwan.

11. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    @ Kanjo

Maybe the Korean government give the financial support to the Korean producer such as SM or JYP etc (i don't care) to survived??? :XD: :XD: :XD:

@ goh1925

If 48 group make the HKG48 in Hongkong will they used Cantonese dialect??Coz so far i know Cantonese and Chinese/Taiwan used the different dialect right?? [wonder]

12. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ Hong Kong use Cantonese in daily lives,
    but Mandarin remains the common tongue throughout the whole region.

On the other hand, Mandarin remains the major language that is used in media, daily life and official documents in Taiwan unlike Hong Kong where the dialect dominates daily lives.

I doubt anyone wants to create a 48 group that use Cantonese,
    a Mandarin speaking 48 group can assess that 1 billion+ people in the world.

13. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Ok now i'm understand.Thanks for your answer and warm received!!Glad to meet you goh1925!! [hi] :^^;:

14. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    I think TPE48 probably hasn't been scrapped completely, it's probably just on hold with the potential of being scrapped in the future. don't you think there would be some kind of announcement if the group was definitely cancelled?
    then again, there were never announcements for the disbanding of sub-units other than warouka right? even though it's pretty obvious that Chocolove and DiVA are done. so I guess you never know, maybe Aki-P is letting the TPE idea go and he'll never say anything about it.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ When Sayaka announced her graduation, there was a statement saying she would continue in DiVA.
    So that should mean they're still there. I guess it can be considered an hiatus, with Sae in China and Sayaka starting her own thing...

... but the Wiki says she did left DiVA. I don't know if I missed a chapter in the story or what. :XD:

16. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

AKB48 Taiwan Audition

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I hope it's not a stupid April's fool joke.
    Edit: Now that I've read the description, they're apparently looking for Taiwanese girls to join AKB48. It's not about a new sister group, I guess someone should make a new thread for this or something.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  17. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

so AKB want more foreign member?

18. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Yes, recruiting Taiwanese girls for AKB48.
    This was first announced when HKT48 held their concert in Taiwan last Dec.

19. Gururo48

Gururo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So
    So, there's no TPE48?

20. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

If true, I wonder if it will be another short term gimmick audition like Baito, or maybe something else (international team 4 anyone?).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.