1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

New Team TII

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by hermionepj1, Mar 31, 2016.

1. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
  2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

That's a very small team but cool lol there's not that much to this announcement since it's still too small to perform a stage and all they did was promote the KKS.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    to me the team seems smaller but its awesome they added a new team i can't wait for what else they have in stores :chuffed:

5. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    yay, congratulations ! im also so happy for the promotion :D

6. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Finally, our dear 3rd gens are all promoted. :cry2:

7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    We finally got our 3rd team~~ it's been awhile and it's still quite small. But I'm glad either way

8. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Wow, a 3rd team! And yay for captain Emily

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Finally indeed! But just not in the way I expected it to lol.

I'm glad that they can continue on together, they've already built a good dynamic & bond over these 2 years and 4 months and it's also not like they are closed off from other members with years of himawarigumi & very frequent subbing.

No pairs get broken up, and EreMirun are closer to their dream of being -now TII's- NatsuMado, and Hazuki to her dream of captain.

About the captains, when I heard about Emiri & Hazuki, I recalled a segment from Mado FM where Misaki talked about characters among the 3rd gen:

You can see how Emiri and Hazuki might complement eachother in their roles. Aside from that Sae is apparently the unofficial vice-vice captain, like Ueki in KIV, so there's that lol.

3rd gen has always had heated moments behind the scenes, but they've known eachother's good & troublesome sides for 2 years and 4 months so I think this can be a big strength, to be able to out fustrations and have some fire around.

The elephant in the room is of course their member number. To be honest that number mainly matters in theater performances, which in this case are going to decline in numbers with the new 'theater'. But still, they'll need to debut at some point, which makes me wonder what they'll do.

Sub other team members for a shonichi seems far off, waiting for 4th gen and including some new KKS in it seems a tad more likely.
    But that implies that they will do a regular stage. In the last year or so there have been waiting stages made specifically for groups of members less than 16. For both NMB KKS (12) & SKE KKS (11/10). The SKE one switched lists by season, I watched the winter one once and it was really good.

Thus enough options for that, just to see what they'll do. For now I'm looking forward to just about anything around them lol.

• Like Like x 2
  10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Probably a team shuffle??? They need a big name in there, or maybe a kennin??

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The entire group will probably have a shuffle sooner than later, but I'm expecting only after 4th gen has been around for some time. I meant before that.

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    There it is! I don't think they can make a stage on their own just yet. They probably should have waited until the 4th gen was picked... I guess they'll make it so about half of the 4th gen is promoted and the other half stays in the waiting list... At least the 3rd gen is finally promoted.

13. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama

i wonder how their hand sign is goin to be, will it stay like the one in this picture or its gonna be the same with JKT48 team T hand sign.

TEAM T.JPG

14. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Okay, finally got some time to get on this site and get excited. I'm glad the 3rd gen finally got promoted! I'm especially happy for Hazuki getting that vice-captainship, as she's my favorite of the 3rd gen. It bothers me a little bit that to complete TII they'll probably have to promote the 4th gen right away when it took so long for management to promote 3rd gen, but I guess I'll deal. To be honest, I'd almost prefer a shuffle. I love the current teams, and I think part of the reason I love HKT is because of the strong ties between team members. However, I think there's also a huge feeling of HKT-belongingness even more than there is team-belongingness, so if the teams did shuffle, I think it wouldn't hurt how close I perceive the members to be. Tentative, though. But all the same, I love these girls, and I'm glad to see that they got to meet their goal of promotion at long last!

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I don't think a hand sign is a necessary thing. So far only Team K & Team B have been doing it, and lol try to imagine Team KIV's hand sign if it was something officially needed in the Team

16. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ^
    Hehe i know, its just a trivial stuff which keep me entertained xD since i love this gen the most and i happy its another team T :D

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    KIV and H both have hand signs. So does A , 4, 8, S, K, and E. Just of the top of my head. Though, 8's more of a full on pose.

I think I recall seeing the NMB team's do it, but don't quote me on that. I ain't had my caffeine today.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So it's true HKT didn't give a damn about the draft rules and just promoted Vivian and Maria to TII lol

This reminds me so much of 2011 and how Team 4 started. :cold:
    Too bad they don't have KKS to perform a whole stage, but with the theatre closed it won't matter much.

The 4th gen can't come soon enough!!

19. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    HKT is in a bad spot right now. I have to wonder how much it even means to have a Team TII. I guess it means on their next single they can label their song "Team TII" instead of "Kenkyusei"... But HKT48's last performance in their theater was today and they won't have a new one for several months now. HKT48 is going to spend the summer traveling the country rather than practicing or doing theater shows in a single location.

So there isn't going to be any TII stage performance for a while. So it really doesn't matter in that case that they have less than the 16 members all the stage performances are designed for and that there aren't going to be any kenkyusei until 4th gen is ready. (Team KIV is also in a rough spot with only 15 members.)

It seems very likely that HKT48 will have a shuffle, probably before Team TII even does their first theater performance so that, in the very least, there can be 3 teams with 15 members each (assuming no more graduations)...
    But assuming that does happen, are Emily and Hazuki still going to be captains after seniors, almost certainly seniors with stronger personalities, more experience and more fans move in? Or are any of the seniors going to be content being moved into a team where Emily is the leader?

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Hanachan went to TII as well.

At least HKT was upfront and honest about it, unlike AKB. #stillsaltyoverSayayaremovedfromB:glare: