1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

(NEWS) AKB48 Shuffle at AKB48 12th Anniversary

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Astro48, Dec 8, 2017.

1. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Plot twist: she will be later announced to be a transfer student, who leads MG7 :fear:

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Plot twist: She will later be announced to be the next Aki-P, taking over the 48/46/All that other groups. She will also join those groups, be the center and be the most exposed member of all the groups :fear:

3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    what did I start :worthy: sorry!

4. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Next Aki-P? So she will also join Sakamichi, The Last idol groups, $4.5, and the oversea groups. Finally, she enters Produce48 as the default center :fear:

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

That is still one of the most :fp: here (Pretty much showed that some members here were only happy unless they were complaining).

6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Err ... Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Let's play a fair game.
    :flower:

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It was a weird case tho
    And management played with it.

The whole “If these girls had not left, this is how AKB would look” probably infuriated many people.
    Sakura over Acchan? In what hell?!

Ohwell.
    Like many songs, it isn’t performed much, so whatevs.

8. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Happy complainers = stage48 since Day One Ish...? No, of course not. :hehe:

Sup bitches! :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  9. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Now I felt Sashihara is Sokantoku when music program or event of AKBG.

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, I knew this was going to happen - a shuffle as Mayuyu is about to leave AKB48 (yes, I predicted it well before this happened) - but I didn't expect a shuffle this large of a scale to happen: More Team 8 involvement in AKB48's 'core four' groups, and the end of concurrent sister group kennins...

I can't imagine how 2018 will look like for AKB48 as we close the Kami 7 book, but surely this could be a new era in AKB48, in the midst of Sakamichi popularity. This was a much-needed shuffle for AKB48, sad to see concurrent kennins going away but it was about time for a makeover in Akihabara.

And just when the shuffle was enough, not one but TWO new teams within the next few months...

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    So, are you guys ready to enter the fabulous world of 4k 60fps videos and HD photos?

12. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    What do you mean? :eek:

13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    ELI5 :eek:

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Any Team 8 event.

15. Mirlenia

Mirlenia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Ma Chia-ling in team 4? It's weirdo because she deserves more love

16. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Naachan will probably make sure she gets love :p

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It's a good shuffle imo. I think I'm not invested enough in AKB to be mad over anything there LOL also the teams finally have a lot of members so it's all good, even though there are so many names that I don't know. they removed all sister groups kennin which is fine since teams nowadays are mostly for theater and sister groups kennins couldn't attend anyway (just like AKB top members, but these ones will stay in the teams obviously LOL). Giving a kennin to all Team 8 members is nice too, finally people will get to know them more! though I kinda feel like this could mean a possible disbandment of Team 8 later ._. I'm happy about Rinrin being Team A captain, that's awesome! So happy for her! She's close to Yuihan so maybe it helped the decision <3

I personally don't know any 16th gen and I don't know all 47 of the Team 8 girls LOL. I don't know if I'll have enough motivation to watch new stages & learn about the new teams, but for people who will do, it's great to finally have real teams and a lot of these new girls will probably rise in popularity, it's nice.

18. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    There are so many names that I don't know but I'm still happy because I feel like things got finally reorganized properly!
    Also it looks like they have some hope concerning Team 8 so that's good~

19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

What’s up. Haven’t seen you in a while. Been ban for a while?

Totally forgot and miss your unfunny humor :flower:

20. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think the shuffle mostly affects the theatre and less so the singles -- although it might impact the center position a lot as signaled by moving mion and yuiyui to A. Might impact lead roles in akb dramas too which they could have already started it if they let mion remain sakura's best friend and tag-team partner instead of creating the dumb blackberry mukaichi that's just one of shimada's flunkies.

I think yui should have remained A captain and I don't know about komiharu although it could be the same situation as with ryoha in that the leader position is just a bone in exchange for "we're not going to promote you" that much anymore.

Looking at the list shows AKB-only doesn't have many big names left -- maybe as much as NGT (a bit exaggerated but not by much). Team A is a little stacked but other than nacchan, the other teams have potential leads like mako, kawamoto, megu?, and other names I don't know -- who are more like number cards rather than aces. I don't think it's because of lack of cultivating potential aces, it's just that their leading replacement aces whom they heavily pushed (paru, kawaei) left before the current aces did and not deciding whether to commit or not to other potential aces (like mion -- is she an ace candidate, filler for yuiyui, or just a blackberry mukaichi?).

I also agree that they should have kept most of the D2s and the 16th gen in one place to develop some sort of cohesion and meaning into the teams. As it is, it doesn't seem to matter too much which team you're in except for A where you have mion, yuiyui and other somewhat known girls.