1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

(NEWS) AKB48 Shuffle at AKB48 12th Anniversary

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Astro48, Dec 8, 2017.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Ban? LOL! That's hilarious. [hehe]

Compared to all of you, I'm untouchable. Nobody has my kind of "status" around here... :awesome:

Annnnnnnd... Nobodywil ;)

2. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Kind of weird that A is so stacked now. They basically took the aces of the previous K (Mion) and B (Renacchi) and put them in A and IDT that's a good thing since K and B are probably going to be underrepresented in senbatsu now. K barely changed though I like the addition of Komi. B feels bald now that there's only Yukirin there. All of Team 8 having kennins is just a distraction. There's barely anyone left in the other teams if you disregard the kennins. Theater is still going to struggle since the 8s are mostly underaged and not in Tokyo.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  3. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Team A seems really powerfull now, I'm very happy for Erii, Rei, Kururun and Zunchan (but wait, why she's not promoted yet?). Edit I forgot to mention Manaka maybe the best 16h gen performer imo

I have mixed feelings about Satopii in Team B, I saw her very well fitted in TK, but I'm sure she will do great anyway and that TK4h stage was already performed from almost 2years. And now I can't wait to see her performing with Ota Nao and Izurin. And Jury is a super captain also if I saw her a little confused on the stage after the shuffle

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Not that it’s not in your dictionary :awesome:
    Yeah :/ She was quite confused and out of words when she was told to speak and Juri looked spaced out after that.

5. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Oh... It's there, but the enforcement are on others only. Not myself ;)

6. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    You totes got banned! :^O^: But what status do you have that you speak of?

Anyways, this shuffle seems to be a mess tbh. All of the members of Team 8 are in the main teams as kennin, they should have just dissolved Team 8 and made them full members. I like the looks of Team K, but I doubt this will be enough to make me care about AKB theater anymore.

7. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    Manaka and kururun on the same team, Team A future is bright :)

8. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I just hope about theatre that the special stages will continue to come out, some are fantastic

9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Let's be honest, Sasshi should have been Soukantoku [hehe] Now it's too late to give her the title.

The thing with KwM is that this WAS supposed to be the great Anniversary single. People expected someone like Paruru or Mayuyu (Kojiharu and Yukirin were also great candidates if you ask me) to center it becase OF COURSE THEY COULD but nah, they give the 10th anniversary AKB center to a SG girl... Kennin or not, for many it was a slap to the face, and furthermore, it was someone who had absolutely no history with the 5 legends that were invited to participate, no connection whatsoever.

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Same boat as u on this. There's sooo many girls I'm just not aware of anymore and this shuffled really showed me I know nothing about Team-8 or the 16-gen (which to be fair no one has caught my attention in 16). I hope this restart - as u call it - gets me more involved with the girls of AKB48. It's really a new group overall...like seeing Myao and Oya mixed up with a bunch of 8's was really a shock lol. Like Does anyone know each other here? lol.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Comparison to JKT48 shuffle 2016:

Team J got many top members but in fact, Team KIII became the most powerful team. Last sousenkyo, 9 members on senbatsu, 5 members on kami 7 including the center.

Well, JKT48 shuffle every year, soon they'll shuffle again to transfer a top member to become captain of Team T replacing Melody who grads.

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Of course they do, they're usually invited to Myao's radio show!

13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Oya is actually an eito.
    C4VcisZVcAAXwiw.jpg

14. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

LOL! I got another one. Nice! 2-0, sweet!

Too bad only the mods and myself knows the real answer. ;)

We can continue to derail this thread if you like guys? For the "truth"... :awesome:

15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Don't be so naive friend, there's no such thing as 'bright future for team x' since shuffle will always be around the corner.

16. Micranote

Micranote Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hey guys, the list is very helpful, except that it doesn't say who changed teams. Like Ma ChiaLing went from team B to team 4, but it's not on the list.

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Lets take a toast :D cheers...
    Now the initial shock is over, let us see how this will turn out.
    Now I want to watch the full LOD.

18. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Ryoka Team A says “Hi”.

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Sneaky Oya lol. I guess everyone is an 8-fan lol. I'm so out of the loop here

I guess I should pay more attention to that radio show~

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Just one question. Every active Team 8 member now has a Kennin position, except for Mougi Kasumi (who announced graduation) and Hirose Natsuki. Does anyone know what is happening with her ?

apart from this, this shuffle seems to want me back in the 48 game. The four members I couldn't stand have either had their kennin position revoked or are about to graduate, and the teams feel somewhat more balanced. Pretty excited to see Komiyama team K (in spite of this... surprising capitancy choice, nothing against Komi though) that definitely gets most of the talented performers : Tano, Ichikawa, Nakano & Yumoto who were already there, plus Yokomichi, Yokoyama, Hidaritomo...

Also nice to see my oshimen Yuihan getting rid of that capitain position. putting her on a work overload for the simple reason that "Takamina did it before" is such a stupid idea. She's the soukantoku & a regular senbatsu member, and that's already a lot of work. She's hanging out often with Okabe lately, guessing she sort of groomed her to the basics of captaincy. It remains an unexpected choice, Odaeri & Ota Nao always seemed to be the leader figures among Team 8.