1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

(NEWS) AKB48 Shuffle at AKB48 12th Anniversary

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Astro48, Dec 8, 2017.

1. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Kurenyan?, Odaeri?, Yokochan?, etc (yukirin twice? I know we all love her but... [hehe])

2. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I don't follow SNH at all so idk xD
    I'm just used to having less than 20 members in one team and to think that Team A, K and B barely even had 16 members each to begin with before this shuffle happened :^^;: eh, I'll adapt anyways lol

3. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Tho the thing with 8 is they always, once a girl graduates, add the next rep.
    So does the "new" x-Prefecture automatically take the Kennin the previous girl held? Or do we now get Team8 KKS? (I fucking hope not)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  5. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I see, this is why management created controversy at 50th single and allowed AKB members to express their opinion at SNS and theater. The storyline leading up to this shuffle.

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20171208_213355.jpg

Are they making Sayaya new center of Team 4? If they aren't then why they put her in the middle?

7. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Maybe because that's her phone? [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  8. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Last shuffle I remember teams were also stacked to 20+ members. In 2 years, they were down to what we know now so... big teams might not last so long

Reference: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Spring_Shuffle_2015

9. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I have seen this massive 8 kennin swarm coming when B's Tadaima Renaichu lack of members was patched by 8 members. I actually like the idea of 8 getting kennin'ed all around the team, it makes them feel like a part of AKB instead of being a "half SG". Also, they prolly won't get too salty if they get benched for shonichi since they still have 8 in their other hand.

For the first time, I'm actually satisfied with this shuffle, if anything I see team's image coming back (except B that got turned into a variety team serving Kuramochi B 2.0). K actually got a lot of nice dancers. A got a lot of pretty girls. 4 got a lot of quite young members. B and their new variety squad.

I'm not exactly a fan of Komi being K captain tho. Shifted to K, sure why not, but captaining it when Nana, Tano, Tomu, or even Manami (if they want a young captain) are there does bug me a bit. Hoping that she can prove herself.

As for the stages, if Aki-P can't afford new stage, or too lazy to make a waiting setlist, I don't mind revival, as long as they revive these ancient -> A3/K3/K5/B5 stages (especially K3, lol it's a classic, how come it's only been revived once by HKT 2nd gen years ago).

10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Yokomichi was such a powerhouse, she truly fits in K.

11. naruu99

naruu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    So who do you guys think will be new team centers/aces? Personally,

A: Definitely battle between Miion and Yuiyui. Or they can share the title. I'm not sure if they'll be pushed as a pair or rivals.
    K: I really have no idea.. Komi? For one thing, they're all great performers, so I'm looking forward to their new stage debut.
    B: Seichan/Megu? They're in the same unit lately, so I guess they can be pushed as a pair.
    4: Sayaya! With Naachan and Yuiri on her sides. Good thing the whole team is filled with cuties like oriB

I'm not quite sure what B concept will be, because all of the cuties are in 4 :^^;:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I want Komi but it will be Mako.

and Team 4.. Naachan

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

My Picks
    A: YuiYui and Mion
    K: Kojimako and Komiharu
    B: Seichan and either Kubo/Hiwatan
    4: Naachan and Sayaya

14. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

How come a certain amount of people didn't get promoted? Yet the rest of their Gen did? There's like 1 or 2 kenkyussei for each team. Did they do something wrong? Like wtf!?

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, no way come very soon.
    Actually not very long ago there was almost an AKB48 member got transferred. It was Naachan to STU48. She rejected full transfer because of health reason. This is what a Naachan oshi told me.

Possibility of an AKB48 member gets transferred soon, if Chikarina grads someday of next year (she'd be 25), would AKB48 immediately transfer anyone to JKT48 to replace her?

Saki uploaded this pic too, same pic.
    Just hope it's a good omen. Probably SayayaxMizuki would be great.

16. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Don't read too much into it. If they were planning to transfer someone to MNL and/or JKT, they'd (have to) put that person in a team anyway for now. For one thing to smokescreen, and for another it would make no sense to just bench the member until the transfer announcement.

17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    TeamA THE BEST! I hope we will see more young girls (in center or near) like Ayaka, Tsumugi, Manaka, Moe etc _Berin of course than just well known Mion, Annin, Renachi!

But i prefer to see Kurose, Nagatomo, Zukki and Asai in TeamA, Manaka in TeamK... oh well... :glare: maybe in next shufle
    NOW cancel all kennin in SG :corr:

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't think a transfer was on the table for Naachan. It was purely about kennin (which is what she wanted, not what management wanted!) but then they throw her an extra job as the captain (which she was trying to reject at that time). If there was a transfer offer then she didn't mention anything about it.

19. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I'm stoked for this team k lineup. Such power

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

20. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm ready for Yuiyui to be Team A ace