[NEWS] HKT48's 1st Shuffle, Team KIV Formed

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Yeah I've given it some thought, and while I'll never like the new teams as much as I liked H, it's not the end of the world. On the bright side I only used to be only interested in H stages, and now I might have 3 stages worth (for me)checking out .

Oh and the teams look to be really balanced -> http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=797569#p797569. Far more balanced than if team KIV would've been created with only kks. Both teams have some popular girls and some good performers who aren't that popular.

2. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Looking at the teams again, the only girls I really like who stayed Team H membrs are Natsumi and Haruppi. Team KIV has much more members I like. Can't wait till they start their 1st stage.

3. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    Poor Imada :cute:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaoVMD4ra0[/yt]

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Wow that was a great clip. ;-;

Firstly no distress with our 2 captains, really great. Anai calm and comforting to a emotional Meru and teary Akiyoshi and calling out to Mina.

And Minazou, totally breaking down. Heavy stuff, all of the pressure releasing at once.

I also spotted a 3rd gen being totally dumbfounded with what was happening. lol
    The DVD is going to be pretty amazing.

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm a bit late to the party, having just now heard about the shuffle (lol so late) but I think it was necessary for HKT if they want to continue to evolve as a group. Things can't stay stagnant, there has to be a flow of change like a river. That's how the 48 groups have always been and HKT is no exception. Team H was so close to each other because they were stuck with each other for a hella long time - but now they can form new bonds among their new teams and that's great too. It'll make everyone closer to each other in the long run.

I see now why a Himawarigumi stage was introduced for HKT. It wasn't just to show the audience the old and new girls together for once, it also had the longer-term goal of helping girls from different generations form friendships with each other so they wouldn't be completely blindsided by this shuffle. Should have seen this coming from the beginning of Himawarigumi, honestly.

I'm a bit miffed at Meru being on Team H, though. I feel like it was a really good chance for Haruppi and Meru to each have their own team to center. Now there's going to be more infighting among HKT fans than ever, as many seem to be in one camp or the other over who should be "centre extraordinaire". Of course, I'm sure it was a deliberate move by management to create extra hype around the shuffle, and it'll probably work, too. Sly devils.

I wish Aoi would have stayed on Team H though, personally. She's my favorite in HKT and I would have preferred her and Haruppi (my 2nd fav) to have stayed on the same team, but oh well. Not a big deal.

[edit] Also, Aanya and Marika on the same team is downright terrifying.

6. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    At every new short clip and high res photo that shows up I'm always more eager to watch the DVD of the class shuffle! Come on SASSHI!!

thanks a lot to all of you for the awesome work in mining the net for new videos/photos [clap]

7. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    interesting observation and nobody has replied to it? Yeah it probably will be a 7/7 split with the two 3rd gens completing a 16nin senbatsu.

8. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

That would make sense, NakoMiku have a big chance right now to be senbatsu and an even bigger one by the time 3rd single happens. plus 7 girls from each team would make a 16nin senbatsu.

I guess it'll be somehting like this (based on HS sales bar Okapon)

H: Sasshi, Haruppi, Meru, Chihiro, Natsu, Yuka, Natsumi (really hoping they'd keep her)
    K: Sakura, Madoka, Mio, Lovetan, Annya, Aoi, Okapon(or Mai/Tani?)
    KKS: Nako, Miku

9. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634

it's OkapAn, the pOn one is PON PON PONPONPON NAOPON! HAAAAAAAAIIIII [hehe]

other than that I guess you could be right...
    if was up to me I would put the whole ImomouCHU! in senbatsu! They are the best thing in HKT now [party]

10. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^I know XD but I called her that once (the first time) and now it's stuck. Okapan sounds weird and it doesn't fit now. So it's Okapon for me :)

11. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ All this time I have been pronouncing it "oka-pahn", you know how like her real name is pronounced "KAH-na" instead of "CAN-na", I always thought it was the same way with Okapan too. [sealed]

12. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    new team ( H and KIV) will be active in April

source : G+ Komada Hiroka https://plus.google.com/113849034080168 ... WpKQbCqRZq

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Pretty logical, with the bunch of concerts they have at the end of March/beginning of April.

But with so little time... I guess the new stages will be a mix of units that the members already know.
    Or maybe not and they're already training. [think]

14. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Scary how little time we have until the new teams start. I'm still coming to terms with not being able to have my favourite line-up, Team H, performing together every other day... But I'm gonna look at both new teams in a positive light!! :blush:

15. Silenka

It is... the Japanese simply don't have the CAN sound made in your second example.

16. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Right... now that I think about it... I'm the one that's confused. :fp: I've always been pronouncing the "an" sound correct, but have actually been pronouncing the "on" sound wrong this whole time. Like for Miyupon... I say it Miyu-pON... like ON-OFF... and I think you are supposed to say it... with like an almost "uuun" sound.

Yah, anyway... I guess what I'm trying to say is I like Okapan better than Okapon. :^^;:

17. Silenka

The pon in "okapon" (if that was her nickname, which it's not!) is similar to the pon in "pony". O in Japanese is a short "oh" sound. Same in "ponkotsu" :D

18. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg

So, can we call this team Team Kiwi from now on?
    I mean, in the Aanya thread people have already begun to use it, and kiwi feels more natural than K4 for me too. :)
    viewtopic.php?f=44&t=4592&start=950#p797127

We should just decide which kiwi they are actually. The animal or the fruit?
    I guess, the fruit is better since we already have a melon juice song. This way, we could have kiwi juice too.

Team Kiwi

I'm serious.

19. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Yaaaaaah... that... ummm... is like... probably not a good idea IMO. :lol: IMO it makes them sound not serious... like they put all the pros in Team H and stuck all the jokers in Team Kiwi... which they kinda did with shige-chan and tani. :^^;:

Besides... I like the way they say Team KIV in Japan... they pronounce the word Four as "Foh" ...I love the way Sasshi says... "Teamu K-Foh!" :blush:

20. moonlit

moonlit Member

@ foodlfg

I'm backing you on this X'D
    Hey, maybe they'll get a Kiwi-themed song for the upcoming single? XD

The teams is obviously aimed to be cute with all those cute-type girls, so some quite fruity something would fit? XD