1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEWS] HKT48's 1st Shuffle, Team KIV Formed

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jan 11, 2014.

1. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu
    hye, and sorry for sudden interruption
    I've been reading this discussion and is there any particular stage for Team Kiwi you like to see they perform ?
    I mean a stage while waiting for original,same goes for Team H...
    as for me, I don't know much about stage song especially AKB stage song,but I love to see Team Kiwi perform S3rd:Seifuku No Me,well maybe it is and maybe it isn't suitable for them.

2. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

A5 or K5 seem like pretty good bets to me. Although Heart Gata Virus will be a redundant unit. Would be interesting to see who gets Mushi no Ballad too.

No more S3 for christ's sake. It went on for four freaking years. And the SKE KKS are doing it now. God I'm sick of hearing the two representative units of SKE every time they do a concert.

They could also do KII3 but it would be awkward since it represents KII so much. That and because I want Sasshi to center Cross above everyone else.

3. moonlit

moonlit Member

I don't think they should/will do a waiting stage like H, while I think H will just rearrage their waiting stage.
    there isn't much of choice for stages to be performed.
    A5&K5 are free, but I sort of don't think they'd go for K5 since they put almost all the jockers and cuties in one team.
    A6 seems like hard stage, but I can see Sakura centering Ude wo kunde.
    Maybe A3? It's also quite nice.
    B4 is also free, though that would leave Shige in Tengoku yarou and I'd just hate that. New units ftw!

I guess I'll go for A3 or B4 in my estimation.

2nd himawari stage is currently free too. Never watched it though.

@Jayden: I think they try to coordinate stages so that no stage is performed by a team at the same time. That doesn't leave much to choose from.

4. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    They should do H2!! That was like... never revived, such a waste [brokenheart] I would love if one of them revived KII3, maybe they can switch out a few songs? I think that was done with a B stage before.

5. chaloner

chaloner Kenkyuusei

Wish someone can sub this!!!

if the video does not show watch the video here