[NEWS] New Team KII + Team E Announced

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Melos125, Dec 6, 2010.

1. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

Re: [GENERAL] THE SKE48 thread!

@hina
    It's true.
    Searching for Japanese news, reading English, writing English, lurking in 2ch, etc. are different skills for me.

@Gobolino
    I usually don't talk about the bad rumors, because it only destroy the girls' image.
    That's the main reason why I've decided to not discuss about it in details no matter how people curse at me..

And if your logic about rumors is legit by any means, it's all my fault then.

2. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

So there is going to be a Team E after all. I'm still remembering names for Team S (AKB and SDN is already too much for me XD). But it seems SKE is harsher than AKB when it comes to demotions. What are the factors/criterias are they based off of?

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

The post the guy in 2ch quoted was really ambiguous, it was THEM who arbitrarily decided she was referring to bullysm. Here's a translation of the part he quoted:
    It could be things in school (you don't know how many young celebrities get bullied in school, so that the bully makes himself look more "important" in the eyes of the other), or things that the management has done, it could be a lot of things. Yet, they decided to think it was the other members bullying her.
    If you quit SKE you're gonna let THEM bully YOU into believing what they chose to believe. ;_;

4. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

dammit I was never expecting demotions o.o
    But KII was such an amazing TEAM. Like the girls were amazing together >< :cry:

5. ET920

ET920 Member

If you got rumours, post them at Nihongogo, we prefer them than real facts [cool]

Now, I wonder, if Mikoto was being bullied, either management punished her alone, or the ones who were bullying her too. And if they demoted four girls involved into a boyfriend scandal, it means the ones bullying her are in that group. [nerd]

I am absolutely sure in AKB48 happened something similar, it is natural that the eldest eventually feel they are better than the new members anywhere, not only in showbiz (which eventually led to the AKB104 shuffle). But the ones being bullied never said that aloud. They are all competing against each other, after all, it is natural tensions exist.

6. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

*IF* I got it right until now and the bullying AND boyfriend thing was real.

They are not punishing the "bullying", they are punishing the "informer".
    and the other girls were messed up somehow in the boyfriend thing covering it up or something, whatever....

There are a lot of girls, pushing one aside the other, tensions will always happen (and we even don't know what the "bully" thing was about...

in short: "scandal" that could only be considered a "scandal" in "Idoland".

Personal Interpretation: Bleh!.

7. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

I FUCKING HATE EVERYBODY.

8. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

O____O

9. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    I know one AKB member has demoted herself down to RS (ex-Team B Saotome Miki; correct me if I'm wrong on this one), but I don't think the management has ever chosen to demote a bunch of the girls to RS.

I hope AKB won't implement this system. Although I'd love to see some of the RSs being called up to teams already, I don't want to see it at another member's expence.

10. SKE48Jurina

SKE48Jurina Kenkyuusei

Well, I can't anuthing more that what has been said...Igucchi was my KII favourite, I really liked her, and still like her. I'm glad that Team E is formed, and Shawako been promoted, but, well, bad news indeed. :cry:

11. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The bullying thing had nothing to do with the other girls. Everything points to the boyfriend rumor.

12. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae

wait what? They demoted a ton of KII members O_O Thanks god I didn't love anyobody yet xD... I'm just doing like a I did with Team B: wait until they have an original stage :'D

Congratulations to the new Team E though [clap] (Sawako <3 )

(oh, and hai SaraII)

13. ET920

ET920 Member

If the rumours are true. Let's consider, we have a blog entry about bullying (haven't read it yet, though) which is as official as you can get, but you have nothing more than rumours about the boyfriends. Maybe, and I speculate, the boyfriend thing is just a rumour after all, and all four girls were demoted due the bullying, one because of talking about it and three others for doing it.

14. Jasey

The four girls are all good friends (they're like a group). I doubt they'd be bullying each other. And as loveandcoffee said, the blog entry about bullying was very ambiguous.

15. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Sorry, I thought that was exactly what I was saying.

====

@all: Somehow I don't see the management be that considerate to put all the girls in the same group after that... I might get even the opposite, the boyfriend rumor as true and the bullying thing as a rumor... because here was said that even the blog post was too... sorry... "really ambiguous".

16. ET920

ET920 Member

^ When you are frustrated but forbidden from saying it aloud, you hint at it.

Was wondering why it rejected my reply :-/

For us, but I think it would be pretty clear for the management, it is just getting them all in a room and force them to spit everything.

Comments from the demoted girls, would translate but would take me more time than the one I have left at the office.

I would wait for someone to translate accurately, but Mikoto's words look pretty harsh to herself (I think she says she didn't pay attention to advices to her, but not sure since the zu form still gets me some problems).

17. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Guess I'm the only one who's genuinely happy about these announcements. I'm really happy to see Team E finally being formed, as its about damn time, and Shawako being promoted to KII is just freaking awesome news :) Now sure, the demotions are a bummer, but to be honest I never really paid much attention to those members, so I'm not really that upset.

18. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

It makes me wonder, were they even practicing KII3 yet? And if they were, was it with the other four, orthe new ones?

Did they announce the demotions at the concert?

Also can someone elaborate on this boyfriend rumor?

19. Jasey

1. I don't think they're practicing KII3 yet.
    2. What concert? The one on 11/27? We would've heard about it already if they had xD If you're talking about at the theatre, no, everything was just announced through the official site.
    3. IIRC, Iguchi and Kito were going out with wotas, and they'd go out and eat with fans or something. Uchiyama and Saito participated as well. There might be more to it.

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    SKE48 could get really busy as AKB48 soon - let's see how they will do for 2011!