1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEWS] New Team KII + Team E Announced

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Melos125, Dec 6, 2010.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

Uchiyama Mikoto's 決意いたしました -> I had the privilege of deciding
    Kito Momona's 決めました -> I decided
    Saito Makiko's 決意しました -> I made the decision

These are all different ways of saying the same. Personally, it is pretty clear that, except Iguchi, all the others are talking as if they had decided themselves to drop to kenkyuuseis.

By the way, all of the Team E girls are happy to be chosen, and ask for support. Isohara Kyoka mentions that since she joined as kenkyuusei until now has passed almost 2 years (another Shiichan?).

2. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Maybe I'm the only one don't seeing any of the girls actually "wanting" to demote... ^^'

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Well, back when Saotome Miki of Team B decided to demote herself, everyone was questioning whether it was really her choice or the management's.

4. Profit

Profit Kenkyuusei

I'm pretty sure management is just allowing them to word it like that to save face.

5. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

and in SKE 2 girls were demoted around the same time before... no?...

(probably wrong)

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

No, Sayuki and Rina demoted themselves way after Saotome Miki had already graduated AKB48. They didn't last long as kenkyuuseis, but graduated quickly whereas Mikipomu remained in the group for a while before leaving, and she even subbed in some shows and stuff.

I think Rina and Sayuki wanted to quit but somehow were talked into demoting themselves? I definitely didn't think the management had anything to do with their story, but I think these 4 girls are a different story. Anyhow, I hope it goes well for them, Mikoto was one of my favorites so I'm pretty bummed :cry: I hope AKB never adopts this "demoting" system, as I'm a big fan of some of the least popular girls...

7. ET920

ET920 Member

If they didn't demote Sayaka for spending the night with the old dude... I guess most of the girls now have a pretty big back (plus each belongs to a talent agency, which presses AKS to give each girl more screentime).

8. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

*IF* what happened back there, happens here with photos linking the situation...... and, sorry... these girls get a Kick in their rear anatomy that they can even fly around the world because of the impulse.... if you get my idea.

9. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

... the more I think about it, the less angry I get. I mean. My three favourite SKE kenkyuusei got promoted to my favourite team. & Moko is still there. Yes I'm a little butthurt that my favourite team got torn apart but... I'm still super excited for KII3 & to see Shawako & Miki have a proper unit.

Yay for optimism!

10. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

So, both of my favorites from SKE have been demoted at one point or another (Momo and Sayu). I'M OVER ITTTTTT [flip]

Congrats to the girls who got promoted, though.

11. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

I'm depressed that Team KII was destroyed but I'm looking forward to Team E!

As for the for KII girls who got demoted, I'm certain it wasn't their decision. They weren't extremely popular as far as I know, and even if they were just rumors its still bad for the group to have that kind of stuff going around, so they demoted as kind of a punishment. I hope they aren't graduated in 2 months the same way as Rinacchi and Sayu (:cry:)

KII3 better be epic (and sawako better get moved to SDN soon [hehe])

12. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

I don't really follow SKE much, but I know they were lacking a 3rd team.

Congratulations for a Team E.

It does suck about the 4 demotions in Team K2 though. Maybe one day those 4 can be re-promoted like Ayaka Kikuchi.

13. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

↑ Actually these 4 girls were demoted directly into kenkyuusei...

In the case of Ayarin, She was FIRED, had to audition again, and THEN they let them enter as a kenkyuusei... kinda not the same in the theory at last. ^^'

14. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Yes, you are correct. It's not quite the same, Ayarin had it worse since she had to audition again whereas these girls just got demoted. But maybe the Ayarin case will give them hope that they can be full members again one day...

15. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Hey that's true. Ayarin is the only girl who has been a member, then a kenkyuusei, and then a member again.

17. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Wow. The book looks really cute.

I wish the cover wasn't just senbatsu though.

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Anyone know if any sites besides CDJapan are giving preorders to the new SKE complete book?

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Thanks, though i kinda need a site that'll let me use paypal.