1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

(NEWS) NGT48 Shuffle at Tandoku Concert

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2018.

1. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Yes the teams seem well balanced! And thank the heavens the kenkyuusei members finally got promoted and that most of them made it through that long period (I hope Ayanyan comes back well and healthy)

2. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    Top members of team NIII: Katomina, Ogiyuka, Yukirin, Okappa
    Top members of team G: Rika, Hinatan

I mean, it's kind of not fair. I think they should have moved Yukirin to team G.

3. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

She's probably gonna get her kenning cancelled soon so whats the point

4. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    NIII also has Gatanee, one of the top HS seller.
    G also has Mahohon. And future-aces: Tsugumin, Ayutarou.

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Team G has the most popular kks,Mahohon and also Tsugumin

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Should the top member in NIII include Gatanee too :fear:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I wish Gatanee went to G so we can have a proper sexy team with Rikahime, Gatanee and Mahohon but well... Looks like the captain-role is now euphemism for consolation prize. Let's see who they want to give up on more, Rikahime or Ciabatta.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Man oh man, thanks for getting me more and more thrilled for the amount of ass to be kicked by your ''consolation prize''. I mean, i was excited already, but now, oh my blood is pumping.

• Like Like x 2
  9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    am I the only one who's disappointed that they split the KKS? I mean after all they've been through, they should've been given a Team of their own

But I guess the team division is quite fair

I hope a 2nd gen will center Team G tho. Promote all Draftees to NIII and fill the vacant spots in G with 2nd gens

10. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I think the balance goes something like this:
    NIII - G
    Ogiyuka - Hinatan or Rika
    Katomina - Rika or Hinatan
    Okappa - Tsugumin
    Gatanee - Mahohon
    Ayanyan - Ayutarou
    Ayakani - Mofu
    Nanako - Miharu
    Noepii - Rittan
    Anju - Renapon
    Reinya - Kado
    Mao - Ainya

If you remove those top members, I find Team G stronger with girls like Mahohon, Ayutarou, Miharu, Rittan, Tsugumin and Renapon.

11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I have reason to say that NGT members always hated this division in the first place, and even the management itself came to regret it after a while. That's why the members always preferred to call themselves 1st Generation, rather than make distinctions between Kenkyuusei and regular members, after all.
    Off the top of my head, recently on ANN Kitarie recalled how the only time she ever got angry after entering NGT was in the early days, when the management decided they had to split members between NIII and Kenkyuusei, and Kitarie herself was strongly opposed to the idea. (Apparently Yukirin told the same story also during the Home Party special, but I haven't watched it in full yet)
    On yesterday's Showroom, Gatanee also talked about she disliked this division, since she always saw themselves as just 1st Generation. To such a degree that she always refrained from ever using the word "Kenkyuusei" in mobame mails and during MCs.
    Even on the latest LINE blog by Etsuro, he spent one whole paragraph admitting how "When the theater's opening members were decided, the 1st Generation was divided between Kenkyuusei and Team NIII, but as everyone knows, as time went by the gap between the various members in terms of capabilites diminished until it disappeared". Also, that the Kenkyuusei team ended up becoming "truly NGT48's biggest weapon, and my greatest pride".
    I can probably find more quotes if only I'll start searching back, but you get the point.
    So, yeah, I think that making such a distinction even more blurred by shuffling members around through the two new teams can only be a happy news.

If anything, what I'm disappointed about is that they still put Gatanee and Miharu into different groups. Poor Piyo, when I saw MahoRiko together I hoped they'd keep all these big sister/little sister relationships united. (`・ω・´)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

It does make NGT48 seem more like a complete 1st gen, than NIII vs kks.
    It distributes the popularity, and breaks Team NIII's ~superior~ image.

• Agree Agree x 1