1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Next 2nd Generation member to enter Senbatsu and Fukujin

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by honeyNUT, Mar 1, 2015.

1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    The 2nd generation members have always been under the shadows of the 1st gen.

So far, only 3 members have only been able to enter senbatsu: Hori Miona, Kitano Hinako, and Sagara Iori.
    Miona is a senbatsu lock but Hinako had only been in one senbatsu and Iori just recently entered senbatsu.

As for the Fukujin, Miona was center for Barette and she was Go Fukujin for Kitzuitara Kataomoi but then she got shafted to the back row at Natsu no Free&Easy till now. So, the 2nd gen have no Fukujin members.

Which 2nd gen member do you think will enter senbatsu and Fukujin next?? And when???

2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Shinuchi Mai.

She and Iori were my guesses for 11th single so now that Iori's in, I'll bet that she'll be next to enter senbatsu. As for fukujin? Honestly it's hard to even get popular 1st gens in there now I wouldn't hold my breath for a 2nd gen anytime soon unless they start getting ridiculously popular.

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Kotoko, this is more like my wish but she seriously needs to be in senbatsu, no more 2nd gen shafting

plus Hinako should be back asap
    Miona should return to fukujin

4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Watanabe Miria

She'a currently nogi's youngest and i don't want nogi to do the same mistakes as AKB by airdropping a never-senbatsu member to the spotlight and just put everything at her shoulder when there's a mass graduation. Nogi might seems to be safe from graduation but their top members are all in their 20s and they only have like 3-4 years left to offer so it's best to prepare their new arsenal 1-2 years ahead like what NMB is doing

And Miona needs to be fukujin ASAP or Iori if she somewhat overpowered Miona

5. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    i really want kitano to return to senbatsu!

6. Edgyeiji

Edgyeiji Kenkyuusei

Before I get lecture by the elitist here of Nogi long history this and that, just have to say that based on what I've seen so far on Nogibingo only two 2nd gen left somewhat an impression on me. Hori Miona for obvious reason. She's like mini Matsui Rena and please tell me I'm not the only who thinks that way. And that other one ex-wota Kazumin fan. The rest are just blah. The two times they appeared on Nogibingo (as far as I've seen) were just filled with cringeworthy moment.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    (not a lecture) They don't really get good exposure on Nogibingo. Some quantity but no quality (the screen time, I'm referring too). If you want to get more interested it's possible but because they're not given meaningful attention it is pretty difficult to follow them.

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Also, they were kind of new to the whole variety thing when they first appeared in Nogibingo, so of course compared to the 1st gens who have been in Nogizakatte doko since the beginning of the group they looked boring and quiet. Variety skills aren't that simple, and it's usually a character that blossoms in the girls after they've had chances to learn themselves.

9. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    If you ever have the chance to attend an Under live, or just watch Nogiten tbh, you should notice Shinuchi is pretty damn capable.

While not an Under front runner, she's definitely built herself an important role within the group.

10. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I would say Miona. she's finally selling well in handshakes. but Fukujin still seems away from her, I think she will have to wait for a massive 1st generation graduation.
    Shinuchi and Karin would be great choices, their handshakes sales are great, so are their variety skills but I fear that their age could be a barrier. so that, I would say, Miona, and Kiichan.

11. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

Shinuchi Mai please! :worthy:
    I want Iori picked again tho. ..

12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

You and I are on the same wavelength! I want Maichun too. Iori will be probably dropped though. After Maichun maybe Kotoko.

13. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

^ Hell Yeah! Shinuci deserves a chance. She good at variety, i dont know about her singing and dancing skill tho. If possible i want Iori , Shinuchi, Miona, Kotoko enter senbatsu together :^O^: but then many 1st gen will be dropped :^^;: Oh the dillema

14. senmenso

senmenso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    personally I want kiichan or terada in senbatsu

or suzuki ayane. I don't know, somehow this girl always looks sad to me :^^;:

15. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I want Miria in senbatsu. She's completely adorable and her squishy cheeks remind me of Milky's :cute:

16. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I want all 2nd gen can go to Senbatsu at least one time before they graduate.
    But as soon as possible, I want Ito Karin and Sasaki Kotoko can go to next 14th single Senbatsu. Ito Karin is because her age and Sasaki is because she needs helping hands really fast.
    I think Sasaki is confusing because she doesn't know the way to develop herself so she feels uncertain and anxious about her future idol path. If she is in Senbatsu, Bananaman will help her find her strength to develop. If I am Nogizaka management, I will think the strength(or her fishing rod) is her burning Fairy Tail, Gintama fan spirit and push it with full force. And when she return to Under, she will no more confuse and will be working hard because she has found the compass.
    Btw, Why girls like Fairy Tail, Gintama manga? I can't understand.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  17. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Personally, I want Kii-chan and OL kennin to enter the senbatsu again. They are actually my fave from 2nd gen and I want to see them always on nogizak variety shows.

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    A bit OOT but for FT probably because the amount of ABS shoved to the viewer's eyes + good storyline + supernatural + badass girls to get fangirl's inner feminist scream in joy unlike Free! which is only weird drawn abs and gay spilled all over it. For Gintama probably because Gintoki is hawt (and i'm a boy)

Well back on topic, i think Ranze & Miria will be the next new 2nd gen in senbatsu observing from HS, but before Miria enters senbatsu Kiichan will return to senbatsu first

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    2gen and some 1st gen need mini-unit. Like Shiraishi-Nanamin-Sayuringo-Kazumin
    my hope: Ikuta-Hori-Iori-Sasaki and maybeeeeeeeee Keyaki member Watanabe:blush:

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    My choice would be Yamazaki Rena, Ito Junna, and Sasaki Kotoko. Yamazaki is very cute but yet she seems to be missing a lot, she probably got the least exposure among 2nd gen. Ito Junna is similar case too, she seems to be pretty invisible. Sasaki has this calm girl next door image which I like, I wish she can show more personality though.