1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT assault incident and potential relation/implication to Keyaki members

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by Xiphyas, Jan 9, 2019.

1. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Of course, cause 2ch is the Bible. After all it's not like that site has any previous experience with completely bullshiting scandals and it's not like that site is fully anonymous and has a high percentage of nationalist far-right "know-it-all"s, so nobody takes responsibility for what they are writing.
    As someone who isn't a ngt fan, so my emotional implication in this scandal is zero for both sides, I strongly believe that both sides are exaggerating and the truth is in the middle. But, I could be wrong, of course, it's just a guess. In any case, you won't find the truth, at least for a long time. This is the sort of scandal that takes years to solve itself, to the point nobody will particularly care when it does. If it somehow turns judicial (personally I highly doubt it, considering the Japanese prosecution is well-known for rarely taking cases they aren't sure of winning; but hey, it could happen), then double the amount of time mentioned above.

Anyways, this is the Keyaki thread and as Keyakizaka46 is not clearly involved in any way in this scandal (of course, if you believe 2ch is God's messenger or something that's a different story), I would appreciate if you could talk less about this. I mean, it honestly annoys me that I enter my 46 twitter accoount just to see posts after posts about this scandal, so I log in to here just to find the same thing.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Good summary @Navicon46
    So far, thanks to the noises people made, NGT is gonna change mngmnt. It's not enough because those guys around the group are dangerous, but it's a first step.

@TargaK what to say.... There's a silence option on twitter. I assure you it works.

For anyone else, especially those who go to Keyaki events I'd suggest to, at least, give a look to the men implicated in NGT matter. They are dangerous and while Keyaki already banned them, now that they - hopefully - have lost their privileged spot in NGT, there's no say where will turn their doing.
    Shida, Nanamin, Zuumin, the dorm are their wrong doing we actually know
    It's your choice, of course

• Like Like x 4
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

What happened with keyaki dorm? I seem to not know about that

4. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keyaki mngmt apparently took security measures about the dorm. I don't want to say a mistake but I've heard that they've moved and changed dorm at some time. But I don't know if it's related.

If you believe the information about Shida, if she was stalked, why you don't believe that other members could have been stalked too ? and of course if you want to stalk and sell informations about members, you will go after the most popular ones, it make sense.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

We don't know how true any of the rumours are. But I tend to pay attention to ones that make sense otherwise and help to explain things. I've attached some pages posted via twitter from someone who has put all the NGT info together and come up with a plausible (but not necessarily true, as he warns us himself) outline of what might have happened.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

By the way, 2channel doesn't exist any more, at least under that name. After all its problems, it was taken over by someone who has worked at cleaning it up and has re-branded it as "5channel". One of the threads I follow is certainly less raunchy than it was. But I've always respected 2ch/5ch: yes, there's plenty of junk there, but there are also many highly knowledgeable posters. Like the rest of the internet, it's a matter of figuring out what to take seriously and what not to.

Many thanks to @Xiphyas for the post on the previous page about the fandom and how much they care for the idols. From my own reading -- Twitter and 5channel, mainly, lol -- it's crystal clear that the vast majority of fans really do care about and want to protect the idols and get the bad apples out of the barrel. And recent news in the NGT General thread is that the main manager, Mr. Imamura, is gone, and a woman has taken over (Hayakawa Maiko 早川麻依子). And it's true that Japan is actually safer than most countries, for women as well as men.

EDIT: Here's a pic of the new manager being introduced, with the head of AKS to the left and her assistant manager to the right (source).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Wasn't that guy actually stalking Neru who lead him to Shida?

Not sure if it was a good or bad move, for these freelancers/stalkers to trade and ask for information on open platforms. Yes, it makes it easier for people to trace their moves, once a news breaks. However, they cannot be that stupid, unless of course they are so full of themselves and wanted to show the relevant companies, staff and law enforcement that they are untouchable for whatever reason.

To be honest, if these papers really want some news on idols, there are other ways of doing it. Relying too much on dodgy informants was and is a bad move. Any paper who had these guys on their secret payroll should take responsibility too btw.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think bragging and status is a big part of why they hunt idols. They want to feel/look superior to normal fans so as to give the impression "you suckers pay to talk to them for 5 seconds but we date them and whatever"

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yep... about time I guess.
    Meanwhile many other things happened and it feels weird to repost everything here.

My unsolicited advice is to follow Maho's thread in NGT forum, though from time to time it loses focus on the matter (to be expected, honestly) and @ speranzom on twitter. He's a forum user and he is following day by day both Japanese news and 2/5ch, plus other twitter accounts keeping an interested eye on what happens.

Related to keyaki, and somehow already old news (so weird to think everything was esposed only 10 days ago) NGT former manager Imamura was moved to Tokyo Office and may or not may have a new job related more to Sakamichi than 48g
    That's something not confirmed - and they doubtfully would confirm anyway - and absolutely worrying. At best he failed to keep his group safe because incompetence, at worse he was supporting the rotten system surrounding NGT.

Not someone I want near Keyaki, Nogi and Hiragana

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

^ it sounds to me, that they created special position for him, until he retires. Basically he gets an important sounding title, but doesn't have a function in the organisation anymore, besides being a pretty face. If that is the case, hopefully new staff and newcomers in the entertainers in industry will be aware of this and won't let themselves being exploited by him.