1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Yeah i read his spoiler and i dont see any relation between his post and this case

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The reach... I'm so glad I've already seen Endgame so I thought I'd read it. How anyone could come up with an analogy like that is absolutely beyond me.

For those that don't want to read it and don't want to be spoilered, he basically wants one of the Avengers to kill Inapooh and his gang. I actually had to laugh because I couldn't take it seriously.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  3. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

I learned today that someone used Maho as an excuse to post a movie spoiler. This thread has it all now. :fp:

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

i don't think he's necessarily got the wrong idea. what justice left to be had might be up to members of the public rather than the system. it probably doesn't need to go so far as his idea. but i wouldn't be surprised if some people wanted blood.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

I think the repetitions, the irrelevant metaphors, are increasing.
    The sun shines outside.
    In the summer there will be sea, funs, concerts, travels.
    People will slowly lose interest in this.
    When we reach the month of September, we will no longer want to talk about it.

• Dislike x 5
    • Disagree x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Useful x 1
  6. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Probably best, for her own safety.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I'd imagine it could be a matter of her health. She still looked skinnier than normal at the stage last weekend and probably gets fatigued quicker.

• Agree Agree x 8
  9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Assuming that Katomina's dad is this guy as everyone says, Kato Ryuuji, people are speculating the reason that the Prefecture's government hasn't entirely cut off NGT48's sponsorship contract for the National Cultural Festival and it has strangely put it just on an indefinite hold, the only instance ever while every other company has long pulled the plug out of disgust, is because he has a personal interest in it and he's personally holding things by a thread.
    http://www.jikenjiko-hukabori.com/article/465373729.html
    Would have liked to wait for today's batch of news from the assault case's thread to be translated so as to expand on it more (there's actually some more interesting tidbits, too), since this interview had popped up inside, but @Dirkkun has apparently taken a period of vacation these last days, so I'm personally taking the initiative here.
    5TwZPWO.jpg

From the bit pointed by the arrow:
    "- What are your company's initiatives for the current year [note: 2019]?
    There are many projects in store, with ones for G20 and the National Cultural Festival on top of that, so we are endeavoring to have an internal restructuring of the company in the meantime. Up until now it was split into 4 sub-departments, one for management and one for projects, each for our own company headquarters and the Toki Messe's business offices, which we have now reorganized into 2 sub-departments, respectively for the company HQ and the business offices."

Addendum: Oh wait a fucking second, he REALLY is Katomina's dad. Hey, Maron, long time no see you...
    ryuuji.png maron.png
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1196246327133582

Unless this turns out to be another thing imposed one-sidedly by the management, people (like here) were speculating it had something to do with dealing with the PTSD which resulted from the assault itself.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 20
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Just wanted to point out that Maho's last tweet has 103k RTs and 335k likes. That's a lot! Even on the English-speaking side of Twitter it's not that common to see a tweet with +100k likes, occasionally there's a +200k liked tweet. In comparison Sasshi's highest-liked tweet is 275k likes.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    There should be enough extra security guards there for good measure, imo. Even if it is for "just chatting". Someone could pose as a fan to give well wishes and support but instead lash out at her.

I haven't read fully the news for the last handshake event. For Rena and Riko's last handshake events, extra security should be present around them, too.

Sarcastically speaking, I wonder where those so called "security buttons" they spoke highly about are going to show up :rolleyes:

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    while I don't disagree, I genuinely think the same as @Cisalpine88 here that it's most likely PTSD. I mean Anna and Rina were pretty clear that after their horrible incident it was too hard to really be that close to fans again.

I really hope Maho is seeking therapy tho. IDK what it's like in Japan for assault survivor's, but your friends shouldn't be ur counselors u know, nor should random strangers. Even tho I don't remember someone saying it here (probably someone did), but I doubt management gave her treatment for her assault which is even more unreal considering the money they have and that she's an employee under their care; they could easily find a trauma counselor for her in tokyo if Niigata doesn't have good mental health care. But it wouldn't surprise me tbh if they completely chose to not do that.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nothing AKS or NGT did since the start of this mess or even before that, made me think they would care for Maho or others enough to put in place measures so to protect her. All they did was put up an act and give us, the media, and, most important, the girls, a ridiculous safety surrogate.
    Why should I think that today they bagan to care enough to want protect her?
    I'm genuinely asking because as I watch back I can't find one moment in which those two mngmnts gave a s**t abot Maho or about the way they would be seen by fans or media.
    If whatever they thought this time manages somehow to really protect Maho, good! I'm the first to be glad for it. But nothing so far makes me think this is NGT and AKS reason to make her last HS events, "chat only"

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I bet that's the one thing they did manage to do. They're refering to personal safety alarms - you know, those little electronic screamers that most elementary schoolers carry on their randoseru.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Easy. Giving her extra safety at HS event is protecting the brand as well, maybe even more so. Plus they already did it before (aka Paruru) so they know it's easy to do.
    Even they know they'd be done if anything happened at an official Event. Especially now.

So it's self-preservation, not really caring about her.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Since I enjoyed the daily summaries, I'll fill in today's (4/27/2019 http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/374-):
    Please correct me if I made a mistake!

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 8
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  19. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Translation of her speech by innosu (from Mako's thread). Here is the relevant part.

I want every persons who are entangled with 48G to be happy. But even then, recently there are a lot of news. When you repeatedly hear those, you become gloomy. I really don't want us to be a 48G like that -- the one that make you gloomy. The 48G that I loved are build by everyone. So from now on, I believe all the members and staffs can build even better AKB48, so please continue your support as before.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/kojima-mako-kojimako.5234/page-208#post-1590753

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1