1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Yeah. If anyone wants to laugh, those are the "evidences" that both sides put forward in this whole farce.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/19BbqVoV_dHzyU3EKqUUNzYu4rjojvf6WKjqiINFNfoo/

"Your honor, we did nuffing wrong, our girls are innocent. Here are some, huh... news clippings from the Internet, and some printed NGT homepage notices, hope they count as evidences. xoxoxo Why, we don't have any access to the investigation documents from the police or the prosecutors, when we tried to get them we were respectfully told to fuck off twice already, and in addition we even made it clear in our written request for a delivery commission of the documents that we filed at the trial that we are ignorant of the content of the investigations and questionings and thus have no idea if the defendants are pulling our leg with their story all along, but as long as it benefits us..."
    "Your honor, we did nuffing wrong either. Here is some... uh... a two-shot photo from a two-shot event? See, she was consenting!"

Fun fact, the transcript of the audio recordings also contained some notable alterations in the text from what 1.4 million viewers have listened to already.

Imagine being a judge and being called on to make a honest verdict, with a judicial integrity and career to protect and all, based on this trash and resisting the desire of just telling them both to get out and don't clog the courthouse with frivolous suits. Where the AKS attorney saw that they "to a certain degree, managed to attest about the NGT48 members being clean as well", I dunno. Maybe it was hallucinations, but considering how consistently the news differed from what was actually found in the trial papers, some might even have a flight of fancy and believe they were avenged somehow.
    Glad this farce is over, so I can put the whole matter behind me already. Yuck. More to come later.

Edit: Sorry but not sorry, @wlerin and @JPN48 and @best48fan (nice name but unfitting), if this offends you. You can push the reverse thumbs-up button, as you always do, if it makes you feel better about AKS trying to fool the Japanese court system thinking it would be as easy as how they've been fooling the music business for 10+ years. xoxoxo

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    • Like x 6
    • Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
  2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

then don't expect to win them any sympathy.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Don't worry, I've long since given up trying to draw water from that particular stone.

To anyone actually capable of sympathy though, the amount of bile and hatred NGT has received despite the continued absence of any proof of member involvement is more than enough to "win" it.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    When you ridiculously reduce the meaning of "involvement" to "conspiracy intentions" and not tell the audience outside (only leaving it reported inside of the trial documents for only the elected few who go there and see), making it seems that they actually mean they never had any contact with these people, it's the old usual smoke and mirrors that AKS is only capable of doing.
    Flora will continue to be remembered as the group who had to stoop as low as to compromise with yakkai stalkers for their own survival taking their words for good only because it sounded convenient enough for them, lied behind employee's back, sold trial material to friendly newspapers, and whatnot.
    I hope the remaining members who are still trapped inside will be proud of this group, too bad that neither Imamura, nor Matsumura, nor Yoshinari, nor Hayakawa are there to see because all the people in positions of charge left already. I'd call it a Titanic, but since it's more comically pathetic rather than tragic, I'd call it a Costa Concordia kind of situation instead (too bad there's no one with enough balls to order them to get back on board here, good times).
    No wonder the local newspapers don't even deign them of more than three lines of texts about this farce.
    https://archive.is/SCItR

@wlerin and @JPN48 and @best48fan, do what you do best now.

Oh, by the way, that's completely wrong. But too bad that the names that we managed to have it figured out were the ones that I brought up before: Tano, Nishigata, Otsuka, and Kaisei's girlfriend Hagiri (who, as it's revealed in the recordings, was living in the same apartment complex as Maho, GG).

For one thing, an out-of-court settlement is simply a verbal compromise between the defendant and the plaintiff without the judge present to arbiter it, that alone should make you understand how much of it has any legal value. Technically, it's as if this trial never happened and 10 months of hot air between the two went in vain. For another thing, as SaitoWinterStar told, this trial never left the preparatory papers stages even after all this time, so they were just buying time in the end.
    Thirdly, a civil lawsuit only decides about how deserving one litigating party is of retribution, or issues a decision on what rights and obligations one party has over the other (something which Yoshinari couldn't understand in her parents meeting, maybe she is too busy making money Thailand to understand how things run in Japan, or care about a hicksville as Niigata), on the basis of the evidences presented (whether Internet news clippings count as evidence, is another story) without performing background checks on the believability thereof (that's how the adversarial system/common law rolls, after all). Any other usage of a civil lawsuit is a mark of stupidity.
    If they wanted a "judge opinion" on whether the defendant should be forced to pay reparations they could have waited a little longer for the court to work up the care to pass judgment, keeping in mind that in Japanese civil trials perjury doesn't apply and it's run according to the adversarial system. Strangely enough they chose to forfeit it completely, missing their only golden chance to gloat that "the judge said so, so it's true", and didn't even bother to have the defendants interrogated as testimonies (in fact, those people never showed up once in court either, LMAO). In the end, they chose to compromise without judgement because it suited them.
    I should say, that the judge himself proposed them to have a settlement should tell you how much he wanted to do with this case in the first place.

Sad thing is that AKS should know how a civil trial works, not least because they got already embroiled in others during their existence. I can remember, off the top of my head, one against Bunshun for the Shinoda Mariko scandal (makes me wonder what they ever debated about inside, if this one is of any indication), and another with Don Quijote over what share of the profits AKS owed them as per contractual rules (that too ended in an out-of-court settlement, I recall). So this stunt is for whom?

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Ok let me see, my best is to not care about any opinion and only goes by facts. No matter how you long every post that you wrote doesn't make that a fact. Opinions can be driven two-ways and we are as clear as day which way you are heading to.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Sadly for you, I'm the only one of the two who still does research on the subject, enough to know how to cross-check stuff, so I am the one who doesn't have to leave it to guessing. I am also the only one who has to come all the way here to explain to you how a court trial works in Japan too, so thank me for sharing wisdom here if anything.
    Honestly, how did you presume that this civil trial had been conducted, in your imagination and opinions?

Oh by the way, to prove it once again, this is the full Sponichi article, boios.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZKPBmbUTvcbxkOS4US0GUFIy8_K8E8-JkJoyd8NcVI8/
    So does AKS buy into the bullshit explanation of the defendants on their words without second thoughts, yes or no? If so, what's their reason for it and what does it say about their professionality as an agency, even considering what SaitoWinterStar said in the last paragraph? Because their alternative explanation they are conceding to is certainly not that they acted alone and Maho misunderstood, you poor innocent (not to mention adorably clueless and misguided) angels who only read AKB48Daily. Far from being so.
    Seems like that at the press conference yesterday the AKS attorney was just evasive on the matter, and I'd be too much hopeful to believe that anyone in that agency would go on press to explain what they actually agreed on in that settlement when even their attorney appointed to it can't.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gqxb6ECCyT8IbijgvMShFQpLjSOSOOjT-k0261-wz4Q/
    "In accordance to Article 47 of the Criminal Procedure Code, the non-prosecution records are, as a basic rule, not meant to be disclosed"
    Kisses.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Innocent until proven guilty isn't just a rule for the courts.

Feel free to quote the rest of it too. Either way, the prosecutor's office refused to provide the records even when AKS reached out to Maho's side for their agreement.

That's all involvement should mean. Involvement in the assault. You're the one trying to confuse the issue by treating them as bullies and conspirators on one hand and then, when it's pointed out that there's zero proof of any of that, crying that some of them had personal connections with some fans, as though that was even close to the same thing, as though that justified the amount of bile and hatred being flung their way.

Actually insisting they never had any contact would be pretty rich, considering the assaulters were fans, of course members had contact with them--that's essentially their job. And if you're still under the delusion that members and fans having contact outside of work was in any way unusual (at least before this incident) or unique to NGT (or 48G), and yet still have the gall to brag about "research"...

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    >Feel free to quote the rest of it too.

The rest of what the AKS attorney spoke about the January 29 court session (the last before the trial fell flat) turned out to be bollocks, down of course to the schmalzy "our sentiment is one" part about their alleged alliance with Maho, once someone actually bothers to travel all the way to the sticks that is Niigata and read what they were actually agreeing about in the correspondence. Hence why I say there's hardly any reason to quote him too much without first taking a look at what is actually written inside of the trial documents.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rLIFtWbbHuSRdIPJBn-XTvYgIH3kPbFiNfvA5zf2Q3I/

Happy once again to see all these people doing this job of writing down and reporting back on the content for months on end, which is more than I can say about the defendants who never showed up there once. Normally people would have taken this trial as a farce and turned away, instead all the morbid stupidity came to the fore with every report (tell me one sensed prosecutor who would agree to release police documents with that rationale found in the request).
    The list of investigation documents that AKS is _not_ in possession of and they need requesting is also staggering, to the point it makes you wonder _what_ is it exactly that they had been even arguing with for over one year about the case (perhaps just word of mouth they learned about in a kind of telephone game, if I have to advance a guess), especially that Hayakawa hag.
    Also, chances are that AKS was already informed by Maho about the reason for the non-prosecution and that was exactly what Yoshinari brought up at the parents meeting. That Yoshinari choose not to believe it and go with the yakkai drivel was her own ruination, simply put.

>That's all involvement should mean.
    Yeah, nah. That's called at best "implication" on any dictionary, which is the term they should have at the very least used. The definition of "involvement" in the trial documents is even more hyper-restrictive to indicate only (and I quote, because it's a mouthful) "having acted as enablers in a way that fits the standards of criminal conspiracy, criminal instigation, and criminal abetment, in an incident that may be regarded as a criminal act from the perspective of basically any ordinary person". Is this the first thing anyone has in mind when they hear "involvement"?
    This is especially funny because, in reality, the defendants previously asked the plaintiff in one of the previous sessions to choose between three options about what they meant by "involvement": "Criminal conspiracy", "Criminal instigation or criminal abetment", "Any involvement that proved to be of help as an end result". And true to form AKS went with the most stringent, least intuitive meaning. That sure does a lot to clean one's suspicions when you are taking the path of least resistance to avoid yourself troubles.
    You can easily tell from kimowotas on the other side of the fence that this is a simple way to misuse the voluntary vagueness that AKS has brought about to twist it to mean that "they have no relations in this mess" and then "they have no relations with the yakkai, I guess informations leaks out on its own HURR". Not that I (or you) care anyway. If this isn't doing it on purpose...

>And if you're still under the delusion that members and fans having contact outside of work was in any way unusual (at least before this incident) or unique to NGT (or 48G)
    Ah yeah, how did the simps call that, again? "Self-responsibility". Unless you being promiscuous is the causation for someone else's harm, then it devolves into posting on Twitter about your cat having meningitis or someshit. Great "national idol group" of bottom feeders you have there.

>by treating them as bullies and conspirators
    I'd like to stick to the original definition and call them "bitches" without much hard feelings, and sorry if certain members don't want to be treated by yakkais their same way. Among the same old flurry of denials and no acknowledgments (to the point it's only natural to ask what narrative on the incident AKS is espousing now and based on what, given their dearth of resources) on that silly settlement, there's one big elephant in the room that wasn't addressed.

Edit: Sup @best48fan, still having fun with that button? You can always close the thread if you don't appreciate, since I don't remember seeing you ever posting here after all.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

interesting where some folks decide to take a moral highground. throwing out casual hate is ok, though? some of the worst things said on this forum that i've seen in a long time were in the ranking thread. apparently it's ok to dislike a girl because she's ugly or "looks like a tranny" but if their name is somehow linked to this scandal it's unfair!
    most of the people in that particular camp wouldn't even care if every rumor turned out to be true anyway.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Whenever people pop up and come out with deflections, minimisations and general muddying of the waters, it's useful to go back to Maho's words on the first page of this thread, she's still the only one that I think has come out with an honest account of what happened

"Last month, after the end of a theater show, I was assaulted by two men while on my way home. A certain member informed them about what time we would return back home from theater shows, one more member also informed them about my house address and apartment number. Yet another certain member also incited the perpetrators to go to where my home was. Is it really necessary for members who are in a relationship with fans to have your private informations leaked and be assaulted by others if you aren't in a relationship with fans yourself?

Is there anything wrong with not getting in any love affair, and doing your idol work with diligence? Is there anything wrong with wanting not to have a relationship with fans? Why wanting to honor the rules means I would have to go on to experience such dreadful situations, in this group? Why is it such a group where you cannot protect girls who go about their jobs diligently? Is it right for people to betray so many fans behind their back and being in a relationship with others? I can't understand how this can be allowed."

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    But how did she know that, yet so detailed what each member did. Was that being told by those 2 guys, the same guys that just admitted no members were involved?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Since the settlement terms (we don't even know who thought them up, for that matter, defendant or plaintiff?) are all denials and no acknowledgments, it's more appropriate to ask what is the basic narrative that AKS is (...was? who knows...) tacitly giving consent to. This is that apparently Maho told them about her number willingly (apparently that 2-shot photo was "evidence" of it, for all the evidence-loving kimowotas) because she surely wanted to get her presents right at home from them (of course, no proof of presents ever delivered to the address or them even existing was ever put out), and any selected parts of the recorded discussion following the incident that contains any sort of discrepancies that clash with the narrative that AKS made the defendants tell in the papers (assuming that one is at least written by them) is clumsily explained away by them as "oh, that part was just the two of us acting and everyone in there was totally in on it, Maho too" (No, I shit you not. Keyword: お芝居 in the October 28 documents). For some reason AKS is pretending to buy into it without any questioning, at best they are trying not to relay to the press the vilest bits (at least not personally), by leaving these parts untold, maybe they hope the public would have filled in the blanks with some less stupid explanation. Since this hogwash luckily stalled in the early stages and never made it to the court verdict, it's useless to wonder what the judge could have ever been thinking of it while reading the papers (provided he ever did, which I am not so sure about).
    This is what the newest "no members involved" narrative entails but is mercifully left out, the genius plan to save NGT's face, sort of like the "magic bullet theory" of the idol world. It's just as indefensibly retarded.
    People at AKS aren't the brightest scriptwriters, and this is what happens when they are left to their own devices.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Ya know, we are over 200 pages into this thread, and people are still talking past each other on this issue. If this incident existed completely in a vacuum, then perhaps I could concur with this point. But it doesn't. So when AKS says members were not involved, and the members say they weren't involved IN THE INCIDENT, I actually believe them. But that isn't the only issue. And as it has been repeatedly been pointed out, there were indeed a lot of rumors floating around regarding this incident that were strictly that...rumors, not really backed up with any factual, or even circumstantial evidence. But you can't say that about everything.

Just because someone may not be criminally responsible, it doesn't absolve them of any responsibility whatsoever. In my opinion, the actions, and lack of action by both NGT's management and the members created the environment that allowed this incident to take place. It was a poisonous environment, not befitting of idols. Why did Maho know about the circumstances behind the incident? She lived there. She knew what was going on.

The idea that the members, particularly Tano and Nishigata, were completely innocent scapegoats who were not involved with these guys beyond handshake events and SHOWROOM, who had absolutely nothing to do with these guys being around that apartment building, makes no sense whatsoever. And it insults our intelligence to suggest otherwise. There were no boundaries being set. If Imamura had put the hammer down the moment he knew this stuff was going on, and If the girls had set some boundaries about these guys being in this environment, then maybe this assault incident doesn't happen. But they didn't. And these guys were emboldened by that.

To me, that is what they need to atone for. But they haven't because they are still stuck on this narrative that the members weren't involved with the attack, as if that's the only issue here. But I'm sorry, it just isn't.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 2
  14. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This is one of the main things I find upsetting, that still neither management nor the members (outside of reported private meetings) have acknowledged this or taken action to show the public that the possible issues are being addressed.

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I'm sure the information exists out there in Japanese, and @Cisalpine88 and others have collected and translated some big chunks of things, plus I have the details scattered over a year of my own translations. But I would like to assemble a "here's what seems legit and here are the sources for that" sort of document and timeline. No promises because I'm already swamped with work, but I'll look into it...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Again you take a broad term and assume the worst. Personal contact doesn't equal "promiscuity". It could mean just talking on the street or exchanging DMs (and yakkai absolutely will use the vagueness of つながる to brag about such minor things). This is the biggest problem I have with what Maho did, leaving almost everything up to people's wild imagination, and providing no proof for any of it. And now here we are.

>bitches
    >without much hard feelings
    Why bother quoting me if you're just going to prove my point and then rant on about who knows what else.

Tacitly gave consent to... while explicitly pointing out the defendants had no convincing proof of it, even before the Internet called bullshit on the 2-shot photos? None of this babble is the official narrative you were asked for, only the excuses of the attackers. AKS neither condoned it nor released it, or have you forgotten that--besides that newspaper leak--the rest of this "narrative" is lifted from the trial records, which trial took place in private?

As for said newspaper leak, who is better equipped to leak the photo, AKS who only have access to it via the trial documents, or the criminal side who've had the photo for years and probably shared it around? It's not like it only existed in a single hard copy.

Sorry, when I said "the rest of it" I meant the rest of that paragraph:
    Nothing in Sawatan's summary of the official documents disputes the conditional clause, which you omitted. It does show that the plaintiffs wanted to check more than just the reason for the non-prosecution, but also to fact-check what the defendants were claiming during the civil trial against what they said during the police investigation. None of which happened, because the police refused to release any of the papers, even those which (as per Ken-On's request) would not violate Maho's privacy.

The only thing "especially funny" here is you repeatedly insisting that the option which combines all the other options is the "most stringent, least intuitive".

If you translate the legalese to normal English, yes.

All of what you quote is what the attackers told her in their very first moment of communication after the assault. She had no proof of it beyond that. Maho can be 100% honest about it but that doesn't make it true. Not sure how that slipped from your mind, again, since it's been repeated ad nauseum and was kind of the whole point of the civil trial. We can also surmise from the leaked 2-shots that the attackers knew her apartment number in early 2017, and were already renting an apartment in the same building (but not the same floor, at that time). So if a member leaked that it was over a year before the incident, even further disconnected from the crime. And given how their first claim turned out, it's highly probable any such leak was less telling them her room number and more, giving them some other piece of information from which they deduced her room number. Or they just straight up lied about that part, since it's suspected they also got member information from that guy at TSUTAYA and other sources.

Yes. The third party report called them out on this and they apologised for it. Well, the management did and took full responsibility for it, and the members have since been on significant restrictions. Most of what the third party report recommended as solutions would have happened in the background, and while an apology to Maho would have been nice, I think that ship sailed after the conference.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Wait, am I reading this correctly, the only testimony that members were involved in the assault is from Maho? Are there no corroborating testimony?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Not even from Maho, from the assaulters relayed by Maho. But some people don't understand the difference between believing a victim's account of her own experience, and taking every last thing she says as unassailable Truth.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    It must have been quite troublesome to read those posts especially the long ones, but I will make it pretty simple below.

Yes

No

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Ah yeah, that's the old Matsumura excuse of pretending that consorting is exchanging greetings on the streets (I'll also mercifully omit the Hayakawa excuse of "sending a thank you DM to a crepe vendor who just so happened to be a NGT48 fan" because she had the courtesy of deleting all of her social media accounts before leaving for good and disappearing from everyone's sight some days ago).
    Or it could mean owning apartments in four building complexes over Niigata, among which others where the other members resided and effectivly saw no problem about that. In fact, the trial paper relays that their hideout were they were living was in fact in a different, unspecified building. Along with Kaisei who, I should point out, got arrested again in ≠ME stalking-related antics as well, just a reminder of what good reasonable pals they are.
    Another elephant in the room that was never addressed, not least because AKS has no access to the police investigation documents, quite literally, and likely they never had since the start (which Maho instead does: remember that what Maho said at the beginning is her, and to some extent Imamura, "hearing every detail about the members from the _police_").
    Always a good reminder that there exist audio recordings still kept around of current members admitting with their own voice to have had intimate relationships with the gang, and the term used there in the reveal ("kousai") is closer to frenching it out than saying hi on the street (e.g.; "kousai aite" is always used to refer to one's dating partner).
    Another funny thing is that in the trial papers, about that part of the audio data explaining why they were inside of the dormitories that goes on like this, the defendants did actually double down in the trial (October session, to be exact) by saying this was him "talking about real facts that did happen in the past. I was talking about real events that I did actually experience firsthand before.", and not even once inside AKS ever did anything to rebut the part. Speak about defending their reputation in court and shit.
    So, in short, there's actually very little that is left to imagination about the extent of it, if you pay attention. This was not a matter of exchanging DMs at all.
    But apparently today's issue was all because of Maho wanting to have presents delivered at home, and the matter requires no more delving into or casting a wider net otherwise it will drag on for longer, despite all the leads not even taken into account. Whew, so much for researching the troof... Let's have the members streaming back from home again even though that was another shit that the third-party committee strongly discouraged in their conclusion...
    If all they wanted was an excuse that sounded good to AKS, the yakkais had an apology paper they had prepared since even before the trial already.

I wonder what difference there is from AKS taking these same yakkais at their own words only this time around after the n'th take (and even asking it to be made it into headlines, something that many didn't thankfully comply with), especially in a settlement stipulation which is effectively based on words only, is not based on evidences presented in court or official documents at hand, is divorced from the trial papers, and hinges on the defendants clumsily retconing what had been spoken in the recordings which (whooops!) got leaked out in full as "oh, that was just me and Yamaguchi acting together, it was actually her that told me everything of her private infos because she sure luvs me" to fit their story, if not just because this time around after much coercion it would suit AKS... This goes both ways.

And I'm being too much generous in assuming that the trial papers on the defendant side, which never left a signature or stamp behind, were effectively their own words (especially with the one in the September session being already pretty schizophrenic in the way it completely changes in tone and subject from the first half to the second).

Unless you want to make one step further into tasteless obtusity and pretend the assault was Maho's imagination too, which reminds me there was a staff member who tried to literally gaslight Maho in front of the police for no discernible reason. That's AKS for you, people you can trust your human offsprings to.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Au1tnfMI_DdZ01wXpMchhU7ob7Ck6zScYnhTeASPxV8/

Ask that imbecile Otsuka for coming clean about being girl A, in the research report, for one thing. If she didn't admit to it the yakkai apologists over here would have loved going on about this too being a figment of Maho's imagination.
    Everything else is murkied by AKS's obtuse definition of an "involvement".

Eh, Imamura is a cool guy. Has drinks with yakkais and doesn't afraid of anything.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vmTaCxFIn7tc6RiHsSjv34gqF99iKnFHqtQhx7xklcs/

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She admitted to talking with the third yakkai (who was known to her) after getting off the bus, and answering a question about whether Maho was on the bus with her. That answer allowed them to deduce Maho's return time from the already known bus schedule, but she did not tell them her return time. This is not what they later claimed to Maho, and not what Maho reported via Showroom and Twitter. Their playing fast and loose with an event that just happened makes their claims about things even further removed from the present (1.5 years or more in the case of the second claim) even less reliable.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1