1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    As any discerning person in the world who respect legal process should.

Now this has me thinking too, what's the evidence for the existence of Yakkai Fans? Is there a link to this research report, the guy above is referring to?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  2. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Now you're doubting fans willing to do criminal things to or with the idols they obsess over exist?

Oh boy.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Some people who arrived too late in this case and were sleeping under a rock until then, probably. (I'll take back the "probably", this guy has never posted inside this thread)
    To these people all I have to ask is, return back to sleep: you had been slumbering for over a year and a half, you can keep doing it again for another year and a half more, champions. Why bother.
    Hell, if it weren't for the fan community, the names of these two people wouldn't have ever been willingly revealed ever (Which is weird in itself because Japanese news do tend to show even suspects with their own full name, take for example Inaoka's friend jurio who got caught by the police for unlawfully running a maid cafe. What's with this "culprit protection program" that AKS is doing?), and neither would have their connections along with it. The only thing I regret in the end is that it was Inaoka's past tweets that were scoured through from beginning to end back in the first days of January 2019, on account of being one of the most talked presences in the NGT yakkai monitoring thread on 5ch, which deflected people's focus from the other scum directly involved.
    In hindsight, and in light of his connections with members, I would have rather preferred to see what the account of Sato Kaisei was hiding inside, since it would have had leads more relevant to the points of issue that this incident brought to light, and I would've taken everything in it very, very seriously as a lead, at that.

(Oh by the way, I love the part of the third-party report, well tucked away in a place where nobody can see inside what is otherwise a definition of handshake events, that goes like:
    "There have been members who have received innuendos by a portion of fans that certain other members and fans were associating with each other on a private, personal level, hinting that this direct contact was resulting in an increase in handshake ticket sales as well as votes in Sousenkyo, and if they too had kept direct contact with each others privately, they [the members] would have got themselves in a similarly convenient position.")

Ah yeah, how could have I forgotten about this part? You avoided to mention that the AKS attorney, playing the representative even for the oddly ever-absent defendant's side, was happily blathering everything of that at the press at the end of each court session as thought they managed to get any new confessions out of the trial. Or Sponichi and all that printing them in huge fonts on their newspapers in a sensationalistic fashion, even siding with it and hopelessly fancying at the end of the piece that it would turn out true, which would call out Maho who "previously made statements of disdain about private interactions with fans" (so much for "journalistic" objectivity, eh Setsu?).
    Before you ask, the one who ever bothered to contact Maho in the middle of all this wasn't even the plaintiff or anyone involved in the trial, but the staff of Sankei Shinbun to ask for an opinion on the matter, this routine countinued for two or three times before you-know-what.
    So if anything that was the part of the new narrative that was made public.
    It should be said that sort of behavior then strangely changed by November for some reasons, when the attorney took to running away from the side of the courtroom and preferring not to speak too much to the press.
    Gotta say that if they hadn't been so eager since the beginning to twist this trial into a direct public provocation at Maho (and it's funny to see how it's certain NGT wotas and AKS-friendly outlets who have no understanding of law that were AKS's biggest albatross around their necks, continuing on the same line until the very end), it would still have had a semblance of dignity. Now it's nothing of really any value at all or to be proud of.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Speaking of the power of fan speculations, https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-22263020
    Excerpts below

Social news site Reddit has issued a public apology for its coverage of the Boston bombings.
    Its Find Boston Bombers thread - known as a subreddit - wrongly named several people as suspects.
    The misidentified included 17-year-old Salah Barhoun and missing 22-year-old Sunil Tripathi.
    Reddit has admitted that it helped to fuel "online witch hunts". The debacle has fuelled debate about how far such speculation should go in future.
    "We all need to look at what happened and make sure that in the future we do everything we can to help and not hinder crisis situations," the apology read.
    "Though started with noble intentions, some of the activity on Reddit fuelled online witch hunts and dangerous speculation which spiralled into very negative consequences for innocent parties."

Also, while I only became aware of the assault after the accused members has already been crucified by fans, I just assumed there were actual proof beyond speculations.
    Also, not that it should be relevant because technically it's ad hominem but I actually did post in this thread last april 2019 but you automatically speculated that I didn't.
    Thank you for demonstrating my point about speculation
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/ngt48-assault-case.22622/page-145#post-1588526
    yes, april 2019 is kinda late, but that's why I was asking if there were any evidence beyond fan speculations.
    so link to the research report please.

No, I am asking for proof as everybody should

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    "Speculations" (or rather, unofficial information collection and unofficial information leaks) tend to happen when there's no official acknowledgments or official release of facts, and when a management which can't even do a proper press conference would rather, as their first damage control move, play smoke and mirrors by passing informations to gossip newspapers of dubious authenticity.
    Also, apples, oranges, etc... GJ There's no fans of casual bombers or a bombing community, the same can't be said here: a case that happens in an otaku community, committed by kimowotas who are noticeable in their behavior even in normal circumstances and traceable (and monitored) online for years, would inevitably be known first among fans. Yakkais aren't outsiders or outcasts to the 48 community, they are an integrated part of it.

Proof that yakkais exist and that it wasn't a random poor bastard being framed? Why, they had been shitposting on Tweetcast all the time for everyone to recognize them, while this so-called trial was underway, if you want to know it all. That shows one or two things about how seriously this thing was taken, after all. Too bad you missed them, I should ask back compensation too for listening to them.
    Everyone in the third-party report is displayed in alphabetic notations besides Maho, but enough information leaks and stupidity by the editors made sure that everyone knew who's who before long.

Edit: Ah yeah, and I forgot that if you would, as many did with the Niigata Prefecture for other documents in the latter stages of the controversy, file a document disclosure request to the Niigata police then they'll send you that there's a match to these guys' name in their (assault) cases archive. So yeah, sorry but you can rest assured it's not a case of the average Joe Otaku being caught in a case of mistaken identity and framed as the Unabomber. Kisses.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zNHk8IESP-pCdSt0ZtFSohpSzlQKwDFf/

(had this question happened at an earlier date I'd have mentioned the fabled "Imamura mails" Bunshun disclosed at the beginning in January 2019 with their names showing, or the Twitter activities between these guys from back in the day, when they got arrested and released, but that's more authoritative and requires no cross-reference anymore so screw both, it's April 2020 and I'm tired)

-
    Edit: Sup @nokoru (always the same boring quartet) stop spamming that reverse thumbs-up button on all the posts of mine that you see around for the fun of it, it makes you look like a kid (provided you aren't one and not 30). Nobody forces you to read a thread in which you don't even post.
    quality stage48 users.jpg

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    This is irrelevant to this topic, but why would you keep calling out those who gave you dislikes? Not every one has to agree with you, and this is a forum where it is quite normal to have some people that just read and do not post. Especially knowing that this is a very sensitive topic, everyone should brace themselves for the reactions that might follow. And also, not posting in this thread doesn't necessarily mean that one isn't following the topic.

Addition: Even those who simply post NGT newest activities on the NGT general thread keeps getting thumbs down "for fun", now that's unreasonable.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Because by this point I have seen it has become predictable and mechanical in fashion (them being issued in short succession goes to show just that), so calling someone out for using this as a stress relief mechanism is more than fine. Since I don't even care about posting in this forum anymore, I don't know what effect it should even have on me, certainly not even spite. Do you want everything explained to you or you can get something by yourself?

Thanks for proving my point again, @best48fan (good name but unfitting). Hope you have a point too for doing this useless job all the time.
    quality stage48 contributors.JPG
    "If you can't look away, then quit", said Yoshinari.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Is this gaslighting?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Thank you, since @gish0046 is doing that too, 4 in short succession even (gonna be 5 when this post is included).

Okay, let's get back to topic, don't mind the little intermission.

Edit: He (or she?) really did :omg:

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Perhaps some people feel that NGT is worthless since now it pretty much just contains the bad members and those too gutless to support Maho.

Or they may feel that some people posting updates are doing so to aggravate them.

I don't believe I've disliked one of these update posts although I did get a laugh from NGT launching a dating sim

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Low-key victim blaming.

But let me say this at least, due to the sheer size of this thread it can be a challenge to slog through all of it, however a rather large part of it includes the EVIDENCE dug up by dedicated people and corroborated over and over again, of this group of yakkai's misdeeds not just against NGT but to other groups. So if you're so dedicated to searching for evidence, well... search for it. It's right here in this thread. But we aren't secretaries to regurgitate all the info gathered from day one whenever some silly billy thinks he found a crack in the logic.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Honestly I don't really understand the question. What is it you are doubting the existence of? There have been yakkai fans almost as long as there have been idols. The particular group in question was making headlines (well, thread titles) on 2ch long before this incident, though since many of the people who post on 2ch would probably be considered yakkai fans themselves, and there were other, rival groups, most of that should not be accepted at face value. For example, some of Inapooh's more outrageous statements become less so given the context of neighbouring tweets, which is rarely provided in such threads. Unfortunately it's been over a year since he purged his tweet history, so it's gone from all the caching services I originally used to find said context, and I don't recall the exact specifics only the conclusion. Other than the mahoshojopora thing, which resolved to most likely talking about someone taking his first after-stage polaroid with the other Maho.

They're definitely bad fans, and have been causing trouble for years long before NGT even existed. That whole group getting banned would probably be a net positive in the long run. But at the same time a lot of the tales of their malfeasances are exaggerated or fabricated, either by their rivals or by themselves for wota cred.

"By this point"? Should I post my own Ratings Received? lol. It's been happening for more than a year. Welcome to the club, I guess. Don't worry though, if I dislike your post it's because I actually find it awful, tasteless and reprehensible, not as a "stress-relief mechanism" :chuffed:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think it's pretty much a given that more people find your posts awful, tasteless and reprehensible than his.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Random wellness check of this thread is still going strong and lively in 2020.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    To be fair, the forum no longer has a working search function. It would be rather a pain to manually check every last page of this 206 page thread.

Based on the few who do that I've ever seen post, I'm not particularly bothered by this.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I dislike someone's post because it's really awful. If I remember correctly, someone said that he would never post here again but he kept coming back to throw a wall of text. So I only can support him by disliking his post. :^^;:

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Long texts makes small minds hurt, got it. Yawn.

You already told me that on DM a long time ago, for all that matters. That just means I give out as much as I take, then.
    The Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact equivalent of the idol world (who plays the Hitlerites and who plays the Stalinists in the similarity, it's up to personal discretion) sure does AKS much honor, so that's the treatment it deserves from me. LMAO at AKS promising to "take a firm legal measure".

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If anyone wants to contribute to the discussion, please do. Comments about likes and dislikes and walls don’t really add much to our understanding of the NGT48 assault case.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    >recieved 2,4 millions yen fine
    Almost makes me want to quip "from who do you think"? There's no "receiving" and no "fine" inside of a settlement, if anything it would rather be "agreeing" and "compensation".
    Do I have to be here to explain that the terms of an out-of-court settlement is just something stipulated between plaintiff and defendant on their own arbitrary conditions?

>if they are caught participating at an 48 group event
    Already said it last week when this was proclaimed by the plaintiff's attorney (Woah, AKS, you had been weaksauce on everything else but you sure told them on this one), but let's repeat it again here: as early as January 18, 2019, Sports Houchi reported, quoting from an AKS spokesperson, that by then "the entire fan group to which the two arrested men belong" had already been banned from attending "theater shows, handshake events, and other such events", including concerts too, saying that "the entrance ban also applies to Request Hour", which was recently held.
    https://hochi.news/articles/20190117-OHT1T50288.html
    I'm convinced that it's AKS trying to stuff the out-of-court settlement with pointless paragraphs to make it seem they have achieved anything useful. Either this or after one year and over they couldn't keep track of their own narrative, it happens when you reach old age.

>their apology text
    Ah, yeah, a printed (normally this shit is handwritten at least) A4 sheet without signatures and stamps, by the way.

>muh image or honor
    "AKB48グループの名誉やイメージを毀損(きそん)したときには違約金として1000万円を支払う"
    Very cute, considering what Sponichi, Tokyo Sports, etc... as well as the very AKS attorney tried to do by spewing around to the press and riding on the defendant's claims (why is the plaintiff even supposed to play as a defendant's mouthpiece to the media, assuming it's two separate entities, is unknown) for the whole duration of this trial.
    Especially when the plaintiff eventually replied back at the defendant "I dunno lol. Let's talk about something else. ;)" about their claims, on the November 25 preparatory papers, and then admitted in the (fruitless) documents request to the Prosecutor in January that they don't have the faintest idea if the defendant was telling them a different story than what they had admitted during the police investigations.
    I wonder what kind of a brazen face you need to have to even write such a condition after you used personal-use media for an attempted character assassination on a former member from the moment she went away.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1