1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    From what I read on another source, Rika is not even involved. So...we'll see.

If it is on mainstream media, they have to enquire to several legit sources. In this case NGT, police, and Mahohon. Assuming they cannot access Mahohon, this most likely from NGT's press briefing. Some tweets just not really reliable to be a news source.

Also, brace for mass graduation after this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ET920

ET920 Member

Mahohon is one of the few members that accept direct messages, wonder if they are flooding her Twitter inbox right now.

So, Kahotaru is broadcasting now and people are asking her if she read the news about Mahohon. Doubt she did, but anyways she's not answering those questions, instead saying she planned to go to a temple in Yamaguchi, which kind of sounds like a joke lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Holy shit. This news just pisses me off.

Seems like the management are doing everything they can to control the ''damage''. All her social media is handled by other people so who knows when she can get back on her main account. Also makes you wonder if there is anything in her contract or if she signed something to keep all of this quiet. Also, her stating that she doesn't want to release names to protect the other members is interesting. People are now gonna speculate and guess who it could be. I'm seeing a lot of fingers being pointed at Rika already because of her past controversies, while there is a big chance that it wasn't even her. This is only going to blow up more and I don't think damage control is going to stop the word from spreading. Sounds like she wants the word to get out so she can get justice. I hope she gets what she wants.

Also, if other members are indeed involved with the attack, what the hell is going on within NGT? There are so many bad rumors about bullying within NGT and that some members can't get along. It's only natural that things can get competitive with the crazy formula that Aki-p thought up so I guess something like this was bound to happen eventually. Especially with the amount of girls in the 46 and 48 groups. Didn't think it would be anything like this though...

As a fellow woman I would never betray any of my sisters like that. I know in what kind of world we live in and what happened to her is often on the back of the mind of most women. You know that danger isn't lurking anywhere, but you do know to always be on guard. Also knowing that the police and management did shit... The numbers of physical/sexual assault against women in Japan are very low but that isn't because it's happening less over there. Women are just less likely to report it and justice is rarely served when they do. The numbers are pretty inaccurate in most countries anyway. And you'd think that management at least got rid of some of the girls involved but no... If they truly cared then they would have forced some of them into graduation but they didn't. They just shoved everything under the rug. Makes you wonder what else they keep hidden.

Was about to go to bed and now I am feeling too worked up. Guess i'll make some tea.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    So Nice of you to Convict Rika w/out a shred of proof - Not even a Hair of Proof. Such baseless gossip is the reason "Flame-wars" & bad blood exists & why Stage48 is a haven for gossip. You want it to be Rika so bad - Rika is over 20 yrs old & is watched like a hawk more than ANY girl in NGT48 (By Press & Haters alike) - You really think she'd be that stupid to be involved in this??

Remember a certain Podcast where Rika dished that there was someone she REALLY that was Two-Faced. She described "this Person" as someone who everyone thinks is meek & nice but she's really a back stabber...Maybe Rika saw thru the person before Mahohon did?? The Punishment for Rika shaming AKS (w/ all they've invested in her) would be unimaginable & She'd be an Easy Target...YET, she is not mentioned even Once BY ANYONE! so Are you so sure??

Don't worry friends I will personally send a link to this Thread to RIKA & Sasshi-hara themselves & they can see what passes for "Fans" in the West. Japan is Very Sensitive about "Honor" & Pride & Public Image...I'm sure Rika would love to see you all using a team members negative experience to drag her thru the Mud. What would your Oshi's say?

Never Change Stage48 - keep your smiles bright & your knives sharp.

• Dislike Dislike x 18
    • Like Like x 7
    • Old Old x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
  6. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

What does Sasshihara have to do with this? Are you saying she's involved? I wouldn't have thought that before but now that you mention it...

• Like Like x 5
  7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Not too familiar with laws in Japan but isn’t that illegal? To bring damage to a brand? If Mahohon did have that intention, management could sue her and bring the case to court. I don’t think the other side is really logically.

I’m in utter shock like everyone. Just my two cents, I feel like management is trying to cover it up because it’ll just uncover even more things they’re trying to hide. For example, if the culprit does happen to be a member’s boyfriend, then cases of management lying about no dating and covering up for members will pop up. Once that pops up, there will be other aggravated fans that will be coming up to talk about the unfair treatments of XX being kicked out while XX is still in the group. Then trust will be lost and the entire 48G brand will start sinking. It’ll just make everyone question what really goes on behind the scenes and whether the girls are told to shut up about things.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    First of all Slacker, "You all" aren't saying any such thing. You are quoting one person. I see a lot of people holding back any accusation until more evidence comes out.

Second of all, I am growing mighty tired of you swooping into this forum to 1) diss the people in it, and 2) declare how "right" you are about everything. (BTW, you aren't) Glass houses my friend, pot and kettle. If you are going accuse the forum users here of talking out of their asses, you might want to be more mindful of what comes out of yours.

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    AKS seems to be unusually hard at work this morning doing some coverup in order to get the monopoly of their version of the story, huh. Never seen a Showroom video being blocked on this channel due to "copyright concerns" so quickly, especially with thousands of similarly "copyrighted" videos (including clips from Seishun Koukou) still available for viewing. (Used to be here)

inpei.PNG

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ET920

ET920 Member

Listeners made Kahotaru watch NHK to catch up with Mahohon news, seems it was just broadcast there. The bigger this grows the more likely she will quit. Doubt the ones she accused will fall down with her though, but they might get punished eventually. If we learned anything from previous scandals, management is never harmed.

The same happened with her harenchi video. However, this is pretty common in fact, all the Kohachan videos I upload to Youtube are flagged automatically.

• Like Like x 3
  11. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    stupid, don't they understand the more they want to hide something the more it is revealing?

• Agree Agree x 8
  12. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Their "ignore it and it goes away" tactic towards scandals has worked pretty well recently. Hopefully it doesn't work this time.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
  13. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    just no, inappropriate relationships were personal behaviour issues; this is criminal.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  14. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I agree with you 100% - that doesn't mean management won'd do whatever they think will save their profits.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

The 2 Fans Word (ファン2) is trending topic worldwide on twiiter at #20. Is directly related to the NHK article... what a mess

all the mess is trending in Japan on twitter

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Has anyone tweeted or posted or said anything since Mahohon’s thing came out? If NO ONE in NGT has said anything (whether it’s related to the case or not), then we can pretty much come to the conclusion that NGT has told everyone to shut up and is desperately trying to cover it up right now.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 2
  17. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    their "ignore and it'll go away" tactic has always bothered me, but it's never been used to cover up something of this nature. the deeper the hole aks and akip seem to be digging themself into, what little remaining respect i had for this group as a whole goes away. i agree with some of the other users in this thread atm saying how they can't support the group anymore because of this.

this isn't just some dating scandle they're trying to cover up and forget. a woman was assulted and mahohon is never going to be able to have the ability to forget.

• Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 6
  18. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    Well this won’t be steeped under the rug it’s blowing up on Twitter

19. Bingo

Bingo Member

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Can they block them all.

20. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

There's no way this is going to get swept under the rug.

Aki-P is heavily invested in this Izone thing and Produce48 fans know about NGT because of Noe. How would it look if 1. Members are prostituting themselves out to their fans, 2. They're getting those fans to attack another member, and 3. Management is actively covering it up. AKS has to do something about this.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1