1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Well, both for better and for worse, the Streisand Effect always strikes back.
    In case someone ever needs a copy for personal use, it can be found here.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NubFbF0sWgBByGMR1Ob_5v7HPzuslgSS/

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    someone on twitter said that bunshun is about to unveil a scandal about an akb member... which probably is the first attempt made by aks to try and cofer this up. my bet: they're going to release a scandal involving a popular member so a number of fans will yell more loudly about that than this...

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. bankudonku

bankudonku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakura, Miipan, Ashurin
    I can't believe they're willing to scapegoat someone else to deflect attention away from this.. absolutely atrocious move by management.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Kyond

Kyond Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Who are the members that lives in the same building as mahohon? Do you guys that watch her stream has hints? Maybe voices of memberns in the hallway that sometimes could be heard on her stream?

Also, The only thing that still makes me believe its not Rika is because she doesn't have that much guts for human relation things. She is a yowaki, a coward. She has the guts to fight againts confrontation, but she doesnt have the guts to start confrontation. She also didnt hate mahohon because mahohon didnt sugarcoat her opinion despite being opposition to her.
    Also she is the minority in NGT social circle despite her high rank, she doesn't have power socially in NGT. Literally an unsociable person. Doing this will just make members bullies her.
    Dating a rich fans for ssk votes sounds more effective than doing this backstabbing thing.

Well if she did do this, no excuse. But for now, I want to believe. :|

Also, kick Imamura, useless manager. Not only he doesnt solve mahoho's problem, he cover it up and make her silent. He also do the same thing to other members including Rika before when NGT still new. He only favors Rika AFTER she get famous and win showroom. All he can do is licking the boots of the strong. You already ruin SKE when in your control, now you want to do the same in NGT?
    This coverup probably not for the fans or the idols, but for maintaining imamura's face in the eyes of higher officials. Why is he still here anyway?

• Like Like x 12
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    really? this old trick again? but what can be big enough to cover this up? another criminal offense?

6. ET920

ET920 Member

That's standard, why people would be surprised at management telling girls to restrict themselves while this is being "solved"? This isn't the first time, nor will be the last time, why people think it will be different? Sometimes fandom naivety surprises me :awesome: Very few girls survived after publicly complaining about management, and Mahohon doesn't look to be that important to be the next one.

Right now Team G must be chaos, some girls might know what happened, others might not. The ones that know might put pressure on the culprit, the ones that don't know would want to know the truth... Mahohon retiring is very likely, but if others retire with her would that mean the culprit was between them? Or maybe they just supported Mahohon til the end and decided to leave with her?

This reminds me of when Rikachan accused a few (*cough Katomina cough*) of bullying her. In the end Rikachan ended in Team G. They will likely kill time until this is forgotten, and then punish the girls accordingly.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    Disgusting move by management if true. This CANNOT be swept under the rug. This isn't just a dating scandal, a young girl was attacked in her own home by older men, betrayed by her fellow members and then silenced by management.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Please do not misquote me.
    My view is still the same. I wanted to see her leadership and her strength of will.

She has done something which should be done, for which I applaud her for doing so.

She is taking on the responsibility to protect herself and her Team.

Her bravery and strength for speaking out eventhough many others would have kept quiet, knowing she would be in the company's bad books. She has my respect.

• Like Like x 12
  9. winner

winner Kenkyuusei

This is sad.
    I just feel really sick by the fact that a member got assaulted at "her own home". A month later still in fear for herself and the other members.

From these posts, Maho and management know who the perpetrator/s are, yet little to nothing has been done. That's just wrong.

- No.1 they need to assure the safety of all members.
    (proper housing safety, ways to heighten their safety when moving around places, etc... Whatever they have done/are doing is NOT enough)
    - Then fix the damn management for their negligence in all of this.
    - Go for those members involved. Wring the truth out of them and make the suitable actions, graduations/police.
    Just do something!

Quieting this will just leave these problems happening again and worsen.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Patty the Baker

Patty the Baker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    • Informative Informative x 6
  11. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    So they are going to try distract us from this atrocity by throwing another member under the bus with an insignificant scandal? Premeditated by management, disgusting move.

Blocking and deleting all the Showroom videos claiming copyright, making social media accounts private and not allowing anyone to speak out, trying to get the media to spin this issue in another direction by saying that the men were just crazed Maho fans and not mentioning anything about the other members involved, the attackers were let go and not charged, no punishment to the members involved, of course no punishment to management, now a new scandal to try distract us from it all....

Management are trying to protect themselves and their star cash makers, they don't care about the well-being of members or justice. I'm not surprised by how this has been handled, but I'm still so appalled by all of this.

• Like Like x 7
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Kyond

Kyond Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I thought bunshun was trying to distance themself from AKS influence in 2017, did they get close again in 2018?

14. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well, it is possible that it is a coincidence. Bunshun might have planned this release before Maho's story came out. Cannot say for sure (yet).

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. Bakti Limo

Bakti Limo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    This issue is just a tip of the iceberg. But, I, personally, don't expect something drastic come out of it. Aki-P will do everything in his power to make sure that this is only "isolated incident".

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Wtf, the member who leaked the info and the man should be arrested and locked up in jail. And the management should be sued for neglegience.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NGT48 and Mahohon are trending Worldwide on Twitter (Right now NGT48 is 10th, and Mahohon is 12th).
    DwcozdlX0AEXWk_.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  18. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Well it's positively exploding on Twitter, so we'll just have to see what happens next.

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Whose scoop has the potency to be a distraction for this? :huh: 45 minutes to go.
    Now that the initial anger phase has passed, I just suggest to not add anything unnecessary to stir a new conspiracy theory. As far as I see, this forum stated several times on Twitter. Well, the traffic to this thread alone already shows the magnitude.

20. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    It's truly despicable for NGT management to try to silence Maho!
    This is criminal act, not some petty "dating scandals".
    Management should stop treating these girls like cash registers only!

Support for Maho to voice out!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3