1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio NGT48 no Niigatta Furendo! (2017/01/16 - 2019/03/25)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episode 3, delivered fast as usual.

Otaki made a stop at a manga library/museum, complete with a drawing workshop.
    Maho got the opportunity to meet her favorite store clerk (not without getting all awkward) and asked him to come over to the NGT theater sometimes, before visiting an appliance store and trying to cast a spell on Nakaoka to make him buy the one she wanted.

I really hope that, even in the next episodes, they'll keep choosing locations where the members can truly feel in their element. This time the match with the member's interests was perfect and pretty cleverly done, I must say.
    I know that, like Goboten, the focus is more on promoting local businesses and places than promoting the members themselves, so the best they can do is to make it a little more engaging for the girls.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episode 4 ...doesn't take place in Niigata but in Shibuya, to accommodate to the group solo concert's schedule.
    Of course, you can't have Renapon without baseball. You can't have Riko without jiko. You can't have Ayutaro without a crane game (although this time around she ends up squandering so many coins, that they later have just enough money for a single bowl of soba for all three members to eat).
    Once again, I appreciate the staff's efforts to pick locations that are relevant to the member's interests, which is not always a given in these kind of shows (some YNN shows do it too, now that I think of it, though mostly at the member's request).

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  3. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    This show turn out to very good. Riko yabai, she keep walking and going to wrong direction lol.
    The mc really did good job here. Staff-san too, glad they still consider the member interest. Really, It's very good to see member enjoy the ride. Can't wait to see next episode.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episode 5. Hinatan, Mofu and Miharu pick up where the previous episode left off, and visit Harajuku.
    Also, trying to finally knock some fashion sense into Mofu.

5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Mihachan, the prettiest.
    Hinatan, the cutest.
    Mofuchan is ... Mofuchan. :^^;:
    Best trio so far.

6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episode 6.
    Behind the scenes of NGT's first solo concert (and the reharsals leading up to it).
    This one episode has more of a documentary feel to it, for a change. Really glad to see that every member received equal coverage, instead of being just the same two or three "big fish".

EDIT: Apparently the video got taken down because of a violation of Yotube's guidelines. Luckily none of the other videos got affected, so the original uploader is wondering if it's because of the songs and concert footage. Follow Humbucker's mirror link for this one.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Oh, this is a nice change for a while. I really enjoyed this Episode. And I agree, they seemed to tr to get every girl a good screentime amount. I'm happy about it! :)

9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    The comedy duo Lotti won the Watanabe Productions Award 2017 (Watanabe Owarai No.1 Ketteisen 2017).
    They received approximately 20,000 dollars. Hey, take the NGT48 members to a dinner! :lol:
    http://natalie.mu/owarai/news/221929
    Lotti.png

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I love that Anju and Renapon are appearing at so many Episodes. They're really entertaining. And Mau was really cute too!
    I couldn't stop laughing at some scenes. The banana boat ride was great [hehe]

13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Anju! Only she can do the true Umama mia! :lol:

14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episode 8. Rather low-key compared to the previous week.
    Featured members: Maumau, Renapon, Anju, Gatanee.

15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Looks like the original uploader has given up posting videos on Youtube for fear of getting the channel closed down, and has moved over to Dailymotion.

Anyway, here's episode 9.
    Featured members: Ogiyuka, Ayanyan, Nanako.
    Also, today's word of the day is Oshantii.

16. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    This was a great episode! I think if you ever want to introduce NGT to someone else, this would be the episode to do it! Can't wait for the concert to come out (likely as a DVD bonus in the first single).

Well, the show DID buy them treats at least lol. But I think Lotti have definitely become closer to the girls.

Ain't that the truth.

17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    It's not by a chance that episode 6 is by far the best of the show. It focuses in various members and makes you interested all the time. Same can be said about episode 1. I think the main problem of this show is the lack of members in the episodes. They must have thought that with fewer people they could appeal each member better, but if you don't have enough interest in none of the three/four members in it, that episode is dead to you. Take the Team 8's show: you can see several members in several episodes. I know it's a diferent type of show but then, HKT48 no Odekake (walk/ride show) works better with more people, same could be said for the old NMB48's Naniwa Nadeshiko.

Well, none of the other members did it properly in EP07. :^^;:

18. Animeswordmaster

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Well, it IS their first TV show, so I think they're still in the learning process, especially since it's a roke show.

And Gatanee did it beautifully lol. (Gatanee oshi bias ftw)

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    loooool checking in real late

Just started catching up backwards, and I find this NGT show too damn good. I love it, it's so funny and entertaining. Niigata people are all a humorous bunch :D

MC are the best too, smooth tsukkomi and boke moments (Just like Bad boys in Bingo). Love the combo of a chubby curly hair dude with a grumpy middle age dude chilling around with young girls. XD

20. Animeswordmaster

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I was thinking the same thing and compared them to Bad Boys. The show started off kinda slow, but it's really picked up since then!