1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio NGT48 no Niigatta Furendo! (2017/01/16 - 2019/03/25)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I recall Ogiyuka was in 2 ep prior this. So I wonder about the rotation albeit rating-wise, Kani and Mao alone is understandably won't be enough.
    Oh well...

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Oh cool they are going to that shrine where I went 2 months ago in the next episode :D

3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episode 22
    Members featured in the first part: Maumau, Ogiyuka, Ayakani
    Members featured in the last bit: Ayutaro, Mofu, Nanako

- Abacus battle between Ayakani and the sharp-tongued store lady. By the way, they end up losing because of a mistake by Ayakani
    - Gotta love the ramen store owner stepping outside simply to congratulate NGT for the #1 spot on Oricon and to wish them to surpass AKB
    - Ogiyuka gives a practical demonstration of the godly reception she gives to fans at handshake events
    - The fashion boss meets her dasai nemesis at the shrine's gate and she almost gets into an actual argument with her about clothes choice
    - Ayutaro's thaumaturgical powers are alive as ever: one fan pulled out his wisdom tooth and it didn't hurt or swell. Another one used to get injured so hard it required stitches, every year for three consecutive years. After he became Ayutaro's fan he stopped having accidents. Ayutaro's smile saves.
    - Nanako's terrorized reaction at the mere sight of monkeys. Apparently this is her reaction to pretty much all animals ("except humans"), based on her assumption that animals hate humans back. On the other hand, she claims she's perfectly fine with insects for some reason.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I feel bad for the ramen store owner.
    At the old times, sure there are notion of Sister Group future to surpass AKB given time and resource, as evidenced by SKE growth in their early years. But with current system? It's a longshot. Well, may his wish be granted somewhat.

Things aside, poor Nishimura. She is gonna be bugged with the animals for the rest of her idol days. Not a bad thing.:awesome:

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well we will find out in 2 days.

=====================

The obaasan is the star in this episode lol so damn sassy

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@marioworldakb
    No. It's the NGT debut single sales which was #1 on Oricon we're talking about. SSK has no direct correlation with it.
    Sasshi can win her third SSK for all we know, but HKT sales will never reach million like AKB does.

Heck, even if Ogino or any NGT girls makes the net burn with uproar, doesn't mean their 2nd single will surpass AKB million sales in overnight.

More like obaasan stole the spotlight from Ayakani. But hey, her abacus gitz is something.

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Welp "Surpassing AKB" has many context to it. Doesn't literally only mean to beat them in sales lol. Or else 46 fans wouldn't be so roudy about it a year or two ago. :hehe:

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Welp, let's just ask the ramen store owner the context of his word then.:fp:

9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episosode 23
    It's Ayutaro, Mofu, and Nanako again

- The efforts to knock some fashion sense into Mofu continue, this time they'll try with some classical Japanese kimono
    - While they wait for the 15 minutes it takes for Mofu to get done, Ayutaro and Nanako visit a cooking school (Notable back and forth between Nanako, who can't even boil an egg, and Kokado: "This year I'm turning 20, if I'm not able to cook anything they'll be embarrassed at me" "Being afraid of any animal outside of humans is also embarrassing")
    - Ayutaro's most excellent guitar performance

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ponkotsu Nishimura.:lol:

And what's with the tearjerker in the end lol

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Mofu chan in Kimono is very fine :approve:

12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    170626 - NGT48 no Niigatta Friend - EP24

[Link]
    Maybe Nanako can challenge gekikara food if she doesn't recognize the taste of foods at all. :^^;:

13. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    So NGT has the noisiest girl (Noe), the weirdest girl (Okappa), the most baka girl (my Rittan), and now the most ponkotsu girl :))

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    On a related note, Anju's "Umanmamia" is starting to catch on. Here's a recent show where several personalities were doing gourmet reports of Hokkaido's best ramen shops. Jump to 17:30, where it's Lotti's turn. Do it.
    Of course, proper credit to the word's inventor was also given.

Also, yesterday's episode recorded the highest viewer rating so far: 6.9%. What's more interesting is that the share was 45.7%, which means that out of all the people watching TV on that moment, about half of them were tuned in on Niigatta Friend.
    https://twitter.com/niigata_1ban/status/879555179204366336

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I reckon this program is broadcasted locally on TeNY?

Yup Nishimura, welcome to variety haven(or hell) where your peculiarity(or weakness) will be exploited over and over for the sake of our entertainment.
    Embrace it!:awesome:
    Quite a messy way to eat, Murakumo.:lol:

Meanwhile, interesting fortune-reading there. Taken for face value only.

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Watching this episode makes me like Mofu Chan a lot. I love girls who eat a lot and and doesn't shy away about it. :v:

17. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
  18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Episode 25
    This week's members: Anju, Ayanyan and Maho

Today's trip is through Anju's hometown, Uonuma. Expect them to meet some familiar acquaintances along the way. My personal favourite is the meat shop vendor, who gets quizzed on which member used to be a frequent visitor of his store.

Also, making a casual stop at the local CD shop to give more publicity for NGT's single and leave some handwritten PR cards. Contrary to Maho's best hopes, there was no "Anju corner" to be found inside.
    While there, they'll also try to get the vending machine outside to work again after 10 years, just to put some extra copies of Seishun Dokei on display. If you pay enough attention, you'll also be able to catch Maho trying to cast a spell on it (some physical coercion was also required). (*´∀`*)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Looks like they spent the majority of the EP on that one street! At least Anju got recognized more than even she expected... :^^;:

Was always curious to know more about Anju's childhood... it's hard to imagine she *wasn't* making herself memorable to everyone around her, long before NGT. She has a shocking amount of natural geinin sense for a 15-yr-old...

Was it just me, or did Maho look really bright and pretty in this EP, compared to the wani-furai EP? She must be having a blast after ranking so well this SSK. <3
    I also liked how she spun her mahou spell on the malfunctioning jidouhanbaiki machine... then pounded it like any one of us would do. :lol:

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Mahohon showing some street ball skills

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk