Stage NGT48 Team NIII 1st Stage [Party ga Hajimaruyo A1st Revival] (2016/1/10 - 2016/05/15)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Dec 30, 2015.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

2. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    So, is it safe to assume that the shonichi lineup members are in fact, NIII members? Since the team lineup wasn't announced, but the stage was called the NIII stage in the VTR.

3. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

My thought exactly

4. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    The poll is useless lol.

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

For those unaware, "Sado e wataru [Crossing to Sado]" was chosen for the encore because Sado is an island close to Niigata.

I also assume this wasn't the result of the poll (for sure it would have ended up a B stage, those are always the most popular) but perhaps they couldn't work out the difficulty of the stage that was voted for. It's fine, the girls will work up to that level with this stage. Hopefully they will perform the polled stage next time, if they don't get a brand-new stage, that is.

I liked the vid screen and the snappy new Party costumes. It's going to be very interesting to watch this group grow. I think they're already a really strong group.

6. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

A1... Are you kidding me?:fp: I don't even mind I overslept, though I do want to see what the stage looks like and stuff, now that i've read about it here.

7. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Who has centerd the stage now~? (I still don't know everyone's names ect. ^^')

8. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    The stage looks very wide and that LED screen is nice. Should definitely make for some nice performances.

Kato Minami seemed to center the stage.

Totally wasn't expecting Sato Anju to be able to sing well. That was a nice performance with Kashiwagi.

9. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    A1 doesn't have as much of a 'centre' presence as some other stages but it was Kato Minami for sure. They did the same position shuffle as ske did I think (if you remember, Takamina and Acchan didn't centre dear my teacher but they jiggled it around for ske and for team A when the teams first shuffled, so that those 2 were at the front for all songs)

10. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Notes & Thoughts from 1/10 Shonichi:

Opening

• Immediately ok with Party ga Hajimaru yo; figure it's a good stage, low on MCs for newer idols, and keeps with their fresh image...plus it has Classmate & Anata to Christmas Eve, so.
    • Gatanee kage-ana
    • Opening set definitely pushed Katomina as center & Mocchan/Okappa as #2
    • A word about the outfits: cute, nice, but those skirts were panty flash a minute, holy crap. Someone please do something about the fluffy skirts
    • Intro lineups for Shonichi were as follows, from right to left:
      • Front: Honma Hinata, Takakura Moeka, Kato Minami, Nakai Rika, Tano Ayaka
      • Middle: Yamaguchi Maho, Ogino Yuka, Kitarie, Oguma Tsugumi, Hasegawa Rena, Yukirin
      • Back: Sato Anju, Yamada Noe, Murakumo Fuka, Sugahara Riko, Nishigata Marina
    Intros
    • This is my first NGT sighting, so I had to get accustomed quickly to who was who & who did what; most of the members blended in too much, but some did stand out, for better/worse:
      • Mocchan/Okappa/Egghead/Takakura Moeka INSTANTLY died in an explosion of tears upon opening her mouth; Yuihan-level bad, but less funny, and more awww fuck she's so frightened. EVERYONE came to her aid, so she's the ponkotsu one? She started getting into the stage during her 2nd sub-unit
      • Katomina is immediately unforgettable in this group, but for all her strength, she was also half-crying most the night
      • Ayakani stood out to me-- she could actually talk!
      • Mahoho has a great catchphrase-- it's basically Mahoho hohoho over & over again, it's fun
      • Ogiyuka is if you combined Lemon & Natsu together, or just made Lemon taller & less derpy? She also immediately burst into tears, but less help. SUPER TALL compared to the others
      • Anju's catchphrase is just as cocky as I like my idols to be-- she might be a fisher
      • Noepi's voice is immediately recognizable-- she's probably the funny one?
      • Gatanee immediately rang me as older than these girls; very composed in comparison to the others
    Sub-Units, Finale, Encore
    • I expected Katomina to center Skirt Hirari when I saw the unit, but it's Ayakani! She was great
    • I don't remember who was Wcentering Classmate, because I didn't remember who was who at that moment LOL, but Rie looks REALLY out of place here-- expect her under to be there often, I guess...
    • Anju/Yukirin for AnataChristmasEve is nice, but no piano. Can't wait to see who Yukirin's NGT under is
    • Kiss wa Dame yo stole some shine from AnataChristmasEve-- gold medallion dresses, Gatanee center, which kinda seemed like an obvious choice; her voice is GREAT
    • Hoshi no Ondo is where it got weird? 3 members are gonna pull double time & also one other is in this unit-- Ayakani, Katomina, and Mocchan/Okappa were pulling double time, so expect to see them pushed where possible, I guess.
    • Only MC I can remember was Rie, Yukirin, Tsugumin, Gatanee, and Noepi-- they had on these cute CLAMP looking angel winged school shirts?
    • Everyone was crying during Aozora no Soba ni Ite-- these idols are too fresh LOL
    • Encore opened after a VTR to SDN's Sado e Wataru which is a subversive, but welcomed pick
    • Kimi no Koto ga Suki dakara might now be the most overplayed 48G song lol-- it's still hype though
    • Katomina did a cartwheel flip during KnBmB, so GO WATCH THAT
    • They brought out all the other non-shonichi members to say hi & leave
    • The Higurashi announcement frightens me, only because these members were mostly frightened puppies the entire night? But worse than that, they're so new & IMMEDIATELY get thrust into "TV DRAMA AUDITION,"...then again, I'm sure it was the same for HKT/NMB when they first started out?
    The Theatre
    Time to talk about the theatre itself: it feels small around the edges? Very wide, but a low-hanging roof? The coolest part is the screen behind them onstage-- it displays graphics/animation during songs. Ex 1: it had sakura falling during SakuraHanabiratachi. Ex 2: during NGT48, the screen played some Disney Sing-Along looking lyric video. The LOD cams frame the theatre really tight, so it feels smaller in comparison to HKT & NMB's GIANT theatres. This felt a little smaller than SKE's theatre? At least there's no pesky pillars hohoho

Final Impression:
    Theatre itself is cool, Party ga Hajimaru yo is one of my faves [except for the double use of SakuraHanabiratachi], but the members need more MCs. They were all very respectful of each other's personal space, felt like they were at work-- only person who was 100% comfortable up there, besides the veterans felt like Gatanee; everyone else was a crybaby [even Katomina], but it's understandable seeing how fresh they are. Their vocals aren't bad, but not many STAND OUT from the pack, especially when compared to the sister groups. Their stage presence needs work & I'd like to see them have some fun?

Seeing Kitarie brought back a flood of memories-- she's really doing a Sasshi mom thing over here, but it's more cute than tv host? I hope Kitarie can pull a Sasshi over here. She is NOTABLY less lolicon than Sasshi though, so.

11. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The most frustating part is waiting all this time in suspense and expectation... And recieving A1. They could've announced it earlier. At least we wouldn't dive into wide fantasies of them doing A6 or some SKE stage.

Still I'm glad that they announced Team NIII right away. Theit debut took long enough to happen already.

12. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Hasn't A1 been the first stage for every new JP48 (don't know if also for the overseas) sister group?
    You could see this coming from a mile away.

13. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    No, HKT48 started with S2 and NMB48 started with A3.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby (480p)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sakura no hanabiratachi (all members)

if the video does not show watch the video here

(credit : uploader)

15. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Really? Could have sworn that this was the case.
    Brain's growing old... My bad then, thanks for clarification.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

While NMB rocked the heck out of A3, HKT was notably bad at S2 when starting out. I couldn't help feeling it was a mistake to start them out with it - I certainly didn't like what I saw of the group when that was the first thing I watched. The stage hopefully shouldn't put off a potential fan. S2 is a very intensive and complex stage (harder than A3 too imo) and I think it is just a bad choice for new girls.

Party is pretty much perfect for starters, and they can always switch the stage when they feel the girls have had enough of it and are ready to move on. It is disappointing when they made us think NGT would be starting out with a more difficult stage and being groomed for it all this time, but it's just as well that they start light and work their way up.

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    The theater stage looks so black and gloomy........it definitely needs more lighting work and they should utilize that giant TV more. I still don't get why sister group theaters use black as their stage floor color instead of other colors like AKB's brown and SNH's pink/purple.

For the performance itself, i was expecting something other than A1 & A2, but A1 it is then. The costumes are cute but i wish they also give the unit songs new costumes (except for Christmas Eve, i'm fine with that). Tbh i never enjoyed A1 even 7D2's ver, but god i enjoyed NGT's. As for MC, they're still kinda stiff and most of them broke down in tears (Rikochan being the youngest member there but she didn't break down in tears wow). All of them are not bad for first-timers but god Kappa is so stiff. Ayakani's voice is also bad i wonder why they put her in Hoshi no Ondo. The other units are good, especially Christmas Eve, but i wish Christmas Eve was a YukiRie duet, so the other girls can shine without being overshadowed by their senpai (and Rie would't look so out of place)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  18. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Wow already Team formation yay
    but no Nanako :(

19. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    (January 10, 2016) Niigata’s NGT48 singing, dancing in hopes of AKB48-like stardom (The Asahi Shimbun)

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/behind_news/social_affairs/AJ201601100012

(August 31, 2015) Through smiles, tears, 22 young girls beat massive competition to join NGT48 (The Asahi Shimbun)

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/cool_japan/style/AJ201508310004

(July 26, 2015) Public meets founding members of NGT48, AKB48's new Niigata franchise (The Asahi Shimbun)

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/cool_japan/style/AJ201507260022

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Theater stage looks cramped?
    Our Lovela2 blueprint information back in NGT General Thread is correct.:^^;:

Girls cryfest?
    Well, it's their shonichi. The nervousness is real. And they're too fresh.:D Glad those poll didn't take into consideration, maybe for NIII2 stage later.
    Don't worry, the walls will be broken as time flies. And 1 MC session should do fine for now. We can wait.:cool:

Edit: There's another theater performance during 11 Jan and 12 Jan. A good chance to see who under who and 7 girls performance =)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016