1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage NGT48 Team NIII 1st Stage [Party ga Hajimaruyo A1st Revival] (2016/1/10 - 2016/05/15)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Dec 30, 2015.

1. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I'm really disappointed that it's not like in AKB that everyone got promoted. Also the one who edit the Page. Nakai Rika is Center for Skirt, Hirari because she sang Acchans part and Acchan was original Center

Sent with Taptalk

2. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Wasn't Oshima Mai the center for the original unit (before it was recorded as a single)?

3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Nope

Sent with Taptalk

4. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I think they'll make Team G look like Team KII and M where it is composed of 2nd gens and remaining 1st gens (example: Sato Seira in KII and Yamagishi Natsumi in Team M). I hope they don't promote a 3rd gen to Team G when it comes just like Ogiso.

And I'm pretty sure by the time they're about to release a debut single, there should be 2nd gens too.

5. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I don't think we'll see any 3rd gen in the future Team G unless we get a small group of 3rd gens

6. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Ugh...I'm sick of this stage lol

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

7. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I hope they get better fast so they can get a new stage ahah. HKT changes pretty often so :)
    This team NIII is golden except for two members that I would exchange (Rittan and Mofuchan for Otaki and Miizun) and this team would be kami level. But maybe it's a bit early for a team I mean some girls who were not chosen could have revealed themselves during HS or TV programs and get popular.
    They all looked great and of course nervous it's their first time.
    The theater looks fine and I really like the screen behind.
    Can't wait for their first single *o*

8. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I'd still advocate for Ayakani being the center in "Skirt, hirari", since she's clearly in the center of the formation eg. when they form up a single line and then move side-by-side from there.

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hmmm NO ?
    Go look at these link, If you say Acchan is the unit center of Skirt Hirari, then so does Kobayashi Kana of K and Kuwabara Mizuki of S.
    And Oshima Mai is indeed sing the first solo part. Go ahead if you want this as bases of unit center

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    fun, fun stage. Very fresh. I didn't see the open so I didn't see the ability of the dynamic backdrop until hoshi no ando silhouetting each performer then lighting up in stars. Before that I thought the inside of NGT theater to be plain and ugly. Then during NGT48 song and it was fully lighted up. so cool. So the ugliest theater interior still belongs to AKB48 with its funky columns. so many tears during intros (I really felt it during ogino yuka intro), I thought I saw Yukirin almost tear up. Rie had a look on her face like "i don't think I was ever that innocent." - lols Yuki brought her power senbatsu, goddess presence to anata to xmas and did her best to harmonize with her partner. I like the new costumes and the red and white theme.

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Do you really think that they gave Maimai 2 Units Center? And that Umeda Ayaka was Center for this song? Also Kana is the original Center for Team K and she sang Acchans part. Acchan, the Center for many AKB Songs.

Sent with Taptalk

Yup and in the second half? There are is Rika in the center

Sent with Taptalk

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
  12. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wellp.... one of my least favorite stages, and my NGT oshi wasn't included in the shonichi line-up.

There goes how much I care.

13. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    They added a SDN song? I have to watch that :banana:

14. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

Aren't stages just for Teams?

15. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    If they hadn't formed NIII today, this stage would've probably been labeled as a kenkyuusei stage just as HKT's first one.

About the earlier center discussion about "Skirt, hirari", I have to apologise for remembering that Maimai's position was the center one. After doing some research, it seems the 5-member version of the song was designed to not have a definite center even though the song contains solo parts. That's my final contribution to that discussion. :p

I watched the stream today, and though I was a bit disappointed they chose A1, I'm actually quite okay with the decision. We as fans are able to see Niigata's rendition of this "starter stage", and see how they're going to differ themselves from the other groups. The revamped encore also gave the stage a fresh touch. Can't wait to see further performances!

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yeah, sometimes we all forget it's A1. A stage that doesn't put strong emphasis on unit center.:lol: Moving on...

http://ngt48.jp/profile
    It's official now. My bet that team NIII created not too long before shonichi begin. Their tears now have another meaning.

17. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    What? It may have looked gloomy
    because it was the first performance and everyone was crying, but how is it too black? This is the brightest theater ever, with a lot of lighting to prevent it from looking too dark.

18. leocgomes

OK, for me a new group first stage always started with the first team already formed.

19. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

And now you know you were wrong. Welcome to the fandom. :flower:

20. leocgomes

Well, only because HKT, it seems. :)

Thanks