1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage NGT48 Team NIII 2nd Stage [Pajama Drive] (2016/05/28 - 2017/06/05)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Okappa has been pushed more than Rika so far so yeah, that's not really surprising. Either way it's a dream unit for me, especially with Tsugumin in there. Great choices.
    Rika still probably stands a better chance to rank (though I live in hope).
    Overall I'm really happy with the new old stage. Would like to see the line up of the team songs as well and not just the units. I plan to give the stage a watch myself.

2. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
  3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    It was a bit complicated cause they changed positions for every song. So I didn't write it down

That what I can remember:

Two years later
    Yonezawa Rumi - Yamada Noe
    Ota Aika - Kato Minami

Inochi no Tsukaimichi
    Saeki Mika - Kato Minami
    Kashiwagi Yuki - Sato Anju

Sent with Tapatalk

4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

All I got was a bunch of old court cases. Does anybody actually know the answer?

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    The reason they aren't quick to respond is because technically these streams are illegal so they are hesitant to mention them on the open forum. Sometimes it becomes cause for the streams to get taken down.

6. trxsh

trxsh Member

Idk how anyone can tell who the center of the group songs are, honestly for these really early stages I don't think the center position is that prominent.
    I guess Rika suits Tenshi no Shippo a little more than Okappa but she's a pretty awful singer so it works out fine like this. Okappa has her own kind of charm too! She grew on me since I saw more of her personality in their show. Enough about that, Pajama Drive was much better. I can't get enough of Hinatan, she is like NGT's hidden ace!
    Junjou Shugi was pretty forgettable, I don't really like the choice of Gatanee as center since she's still pretty awkward but I can tell she tried.
    Temodemo with NGT's beauty line! Err, actually this was kinda bad lol. I kind of got the feeling they don't have much chemistry performing together. They are both kind of.... aloof types. It might improve later on^^
    The most important unit for me- JEAN D'ARC. YASS AYAKANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, SEW GOOD. I'm relieved I got my wish for her unit, she's obviously a good fit! I'm happy with her performance and the second position in this unit is really prominent so I'm happy she got that too. Shout out to Sugahara Riko, I didn't realise she was so fierce. She originally gave me a slight Addams family type of gothic kawaii vibe for some reason but I think maybe I was right on the mark!

This is the first team I've watched do B3 and I like it, there's both cute and mature cool and overall a lot of personality and spirit, like the members themselves! B3 is just a better stage than Party too so I'll probably watch this one sometimes, I wasn't into Party at all.

7. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Unders:

Nakai Rika - Kado Yuria
    Honma Hinata - Nishimura Nanako
    Kato Minami - Kusakabe Aina

Sent with Tapatalk

8. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I love the Love Love NGT song <3
    Could listen to it the whole day. It's so cute~

9. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    Good news : Yukirin will participate upcoming NGT48 Team NIII LIVE performance "Pajama Drive" in NGT48 Theater on 4 June 2016.

10. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    For tomorrow, June 1st, Miharu (Yukirin) 's position will be subbed by Seiji Reina. The SSK prelim will be there too!

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    For everyone who wants to rewatch. I have a source :) PM me

Sent with Tapatalk

12. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Yukirin subbed for Gatanee in Junjou

Sent with Tapatalk

13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    So, who got to do Yukirin's actual place? I mean, she's a part of the unit with Gatanee and Kitarie after all!? Or am I getting something wrong? :^^;:

14. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Since she wasn't in the Shonichi she is actually a under of someone. First I thought she will get Miharus position but today the line-up was like this:
    Gatanee - Yukirin
    Miharu - Aina
    Kitarie

But I'm not sure because I don't know where I can search the participating members for the stages. On NGTs Website is nothing and they don't have an Ameblo

Sent with Tapatalk

15. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^
    Oh, okay. I thought she would get Miharu's position too, that's why I was confused. Thanks.

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

July First Half Shows Dates
    July 2, 2016 (Double Show)
    July 3, 2016 (Double Show)
    July 5, 2016
    July 8, 2016
    July 9, 2016 (Double Show)
    July 15, 2016

https://ngt48.jp/schedule

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

July 2, 2016 (W Show) Performing Members
    Yuka Ogino, Tsugumi Oguma, Minami Kato, Anju Sato, Riko Sugahara, Moeka Takakura, Ayaka Tano, Rika Nakai, Marina Nishigata, Rena Hasegawa, Hinata Honma, Fuka Murakumo, Maho Yamaguchi, Noe Yamada, Reina Seiji, Ayuka Nakamura

July 3, 2016 (W Show) Performing Members
    Yuka Ogino, Tsugumi Oguma, Anju Sato, Riko Sugahara, Moeka Takakura, Ayaka Tano, Marina Nishigata, Rena Hasegawa, Hinata Honma, Fuka Murakumo, Maho Yamaguchi, Noe Yamada, Yuria Kado, Aina Kusakabe, Ayaka Mizusawa, Aya Miyajima

https://ngt48.jp/schedule

18. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    It's Halloween today, so they did a "Halloween Live". The same Pajama Drive Setlist. But the girls appeared in costumes for the encore and they added Halloween Night.

[​IMG]

19. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

A unit shuffle announced for the 3rd of December!

Start your guesses lol

20. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I almost got a heart attack when they got the surprise announcement lol

At first I thought it would be the Senshuuraku, but a Unit Shuffle is great too <3