1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage NGT48 Team NIII 3rd [Hokori no Oka] (2017/07/02 - 2018/06/23) & (2018/06/30 - )

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    AKB48 Pachinko

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  2. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I watched this stage and omfg I must say that it made me love NGT48 after trying my best to avoid them for however long it has been since Kimi wa Melody. The 48 is so beautiful and the theater will always have a special place in my heart.

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yessss, hop aboard the Nugget Train <3 The stage really is amazing, I've watched it so often already haha

4. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I am not a bit surprised to see NGT48 use the Team Surprise costumes as their own when they went to at Jam 2017. They have laid claim to it!

5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Do you think there is/are a/some lost new song(s) or deleted possition(s) (deleted possition(s) eg. Las Vegas) in setlist as AKB48 will leaked another songs in youtube ? ._.

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  7. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Uh... I'm sorry, I can't translate more nicely... Let's other people to answer this...

Indonesia (slang) lang. for help
    Ada ga lagu baru yang hilang dari setlist Hokori no Oka nya NGT48 (ada di Team Surprise, tetapi bukan di NGT) ato ada ga lagu dengan posisi yang dihilangkan kek Las Vegas (dari yang aslinya 5 menjadi 3).

8. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    1st part of the above : Any Hokori no Oka songs in Team Surprise but not in NGT48's setlist?

I couldn't make out the second part.... Something about : Are there songs where numbers of positions have been changed from Team Surprise, eg. 5 down to 3 in Married in Las Vagas.

-----

I think no one really knows unless the MV is released or you go play the Pachinko machine.

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @Arinko thank you for the translation!

@Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 most people in this forum (including myself) don't know the team surprise set list. pachinko machines are only available in japan (as far as i'm aware?).

1. "Festival" and "Heavy Rotation" was part of Team Surprise but not in the NGT setlist. It's highly possible there are more.

M02: Anata no Kawari wa Inai: different amount of members
    Team Surprise (MV): Watanabe Mayu, Sashihara Rino, Matsui Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka, Miyawaki Sakura, Kashiwagi Yuki, Yokoyama Yui, Iriyama Anna, Kato Rena, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Shimazaki Haruka, Kawaei Rina, Matsui Rena, Watanabe Miyuki >> 16 members.
    NGT48 (Shonichi): Ogino Yuka, Oguma Tsugumi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Minami, Kitahara Rie, Sato Anju, Sugahara Riko, Takakura Moeka, Tano Ayaka, Nakai Rika, Nishigata Marina, Hasegawa Rena, Homma Hinata, Murakumo Fuka, Yamaguchi Maho, Yamada Noe, Nara Miharu, Nishimura Nanako >> 16 members + 2 kenkyuusei (18)

M06: Las Vegas de Keekon Shiyou: different amount of members
    Team Surprise (MV): Iriyama Anna, Kato Rena, Kojima Haruna, Shiroma Miru, Moriyasu Madoka >> 5 members
    NGT48 (Shonichi):
    Homma Hinata, Nishigata Marina, Murakumo Fuka >> 3 members

M07: Gesuna Yume: same amount of members
    Team Surprise (MV): Takahashi Minami & Yamamoto Sayaka >> 2 members
    NGT48 (Shonichi):
    Kato Minami & Yamada Noe >> 2 members

M10: Kimi no News: different amount of members
    Team Surprise (MV): Watanabe Mayu, Sashihara Rino, Matsui Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka, Miyawaki Sakura, Kashiwagi Yuki, Yokoyama Yui, Iriyama Anna, Kato Rena, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Shimazaki Haruka, Kawaei Rina, Matsui Rena, Watanabe Miyuki >> 16 members
    NGT48 (Shonichi): Ogino Yuka, Oguma Tsugumi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Minami, Kitahara Rie, Sato Anju, Sugahara Riko, Takakura Moeka, Tano Ayaka, Nakai Rika, Nishigata Marina, Hasegawa Rena, Homma Hinata, Murakumo Fuka, Yamaguchi Maho, Yamada Noe, Nara Miharu, Nishimura Nanako >> 16 members + 2 kenkyuusei (18)

With the exception of Las Vegas de Keekon Shiyou, I think all of them would have had the same amount of members if they hadn't added two kenkyuusei. I will watch the Halloween stage at some point again and see how many members are performing then

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  10. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

I think Anata no Kawari wa Inai and Kimi no News has the same amount of members (16 members) because the KKS don't take part of the group songs in NIII3rd.

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I only compared the members listed for the Shonichi on the NIII 3rd Stage wiki, so you're probably right. I added "16 + 2 KKS" because I thought it might be the case ^^ Thanks for clarifying!

12. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ It looks more like Final Fantasy VI which was actually 16-bit graphics in the first version (Super Famicom). lol
    They could upload this "SekaAo" and also Seishun Dokei background videos in the YT channel like they made with Max Toki 3-go.

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Does anyone know how long it usually takes for a stage to release the stage recordings as a CD? As far as I can see, NGT didn't release a Stage Album for Party ga Hajimaru Yo or Pajama Drive, did they? Since this is a more or less original stage, I hope they'll release one 'cause I really like it :/

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

There are a lot of Team Surprise 3rd Stage songs in the NGT show. I haven't seen it yet at all. I want to check out the songs, which day's show would be the best to watch to get a good feel for the songs?

I'm assuming also that the Team Surprise songs aren't out yet so no official lyrics available, or have there been some for entire songs (for example lyrics released pasted over an MV or something?)

16. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    The weekend evening ones are also the ones they may do special announcements.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    During the Shonichi, Yukirin (I think it was her; or Kitarie) said that the stage is the Team Surprise stage, so I think that all the songs NGT sings are in the Team Surprise stage, but only a couple are available as Short MV on YouTube. But no, as far as I know there are no official lyrics available yet ._. So far I saw Shonichi, Halloween and Katomina's birthday stage. Halloween was okay but it was on the same day as Mayuyu's graduation concert, so a lot of top members weren't there. I really liked Katomina's birthday stage, but I might be biased, otherwise just watch Shonichi and if you wanna watch one live, I agree with Arink to go for an evening showing :)

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Ok thanks :D Good advice.

19. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Announced just now during a KKS stage performance: senshuuraku for this iteration of Team N will be on 2018/06/23 (Sat). They'll continue performing this stage with the new Team NIII from 2018/06/30 onwards.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka