Nishimura Aika (Aika) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. junjou19

junjou19 Member

So how to you guys think MBN is affecting/going to affect Aika's prospects in NMB?

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Even until 1 month later, I still can't say for sure.
    In usual idol song, dance skill could only help her get a back row, or middle at best.

Best indication would be MBN event soon. She is part of media senbatsu now, where exposure is highest, and popularity boom could occur, albeit random

3. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

if the video does not show watch the video here

I translated a segment of Teppen Radio dated 27th October when Aika was on with Milky.
    This is from around 8:57 to 10:41.
    This was the part about how Aika's friends with people from Fairies (just a brief mention) and Little Glee Monster.

Milky: You were friends with some people from Fairies and Little Glee from awhile back?
    Aika: Ah yeah that's right.
    Milky: Who is it in Fairies you're friends with?
    Aika: Fujita Miria-chan.

Milky: You know, about Little Glee...lately...they've been really...well I've been hearing about them. Their singing is really good!
    Aika: You know them??
    Milky: I do! They have a lot of good songs! Cause they've also appeared on Music Station and the other music shows.
    Aika: Yes that's right.
    Milky: So who do you know in Little Glee?
    Aika: Serina-chan and Karen-chan.
    Milky: Eh, how? They're your friends?
    Aika: You know Serina-chan, she has appeared a few times on Kanjani8's karaoke singing competition...so I follow her activities quite abit...
    Milky: Eh, wait. How did you become friends?
    Aika: Oh, we were from the same dance school (Caless).
    Milky: Ah, so she's from Osaka?
    Aika: Yes, from Kansai.
    Milky: Ehhh...You get along well?
    Aika: Yes, we do. When I go to Tokyo and if I have time, we'll go out to eat and all.
    Milky: Eh, I see! They seriously sing really well!
    Aika: Ahhh, I'll tell her for you okay?
    Milky: Ok. Ohh you know...but really, I felt like crying watching one of their music videos.
    Aika: Which one?
    Milky: Well...Suki Da, that song.
    Aika: Ah! Omotesando!
    Milky: You know how in the music video, halfway through, they begin to sing live right? You know it?
    Aika: Yes, yes I do.
    Milky: At first, I was just normally watching it, but halfway through...when they started singing it live, and like at the part around that chorus right after the bridge of the song, I felt sooo moved. Who were those two girls singing at that part...I don't remember names but Serina...does she have fair skin?
    Aika: Fair skin? That could be Karen though.
    Milky: Eh, maybe I like that girl!
    Aika: Oh really?
    Milky: The one that is quite often in front.
    Aika: Hmms the one in front...
    Milky: She got to sing the best part in that song. Like that chorus after the bridge I was talking about.
    Aika: Ahhh who was it...
    Milky: She has fair skin, and she's the kawaii type of girl appearance wise.
    Aika: Ah, wait that probably sounds like Serina.
    Milky: Eh?
    Aika: But there's a lot of fair skinned girls in the group.
    Milky: Ah, that's true. Well, never mind. Let's talk more about this later!

About this, if you look at Aika's Twitter, time to time, she and Serina do tweet each other sometimes, and they do sound very chummy. It's really cute haha. Aika seems to have a good number of friends in the industry just like a lot of the other NMB girls haha.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Aika:ome::ome:

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Happy B-day Aika!

Don't be too shy this year. We all await your breakthrough!;)

6. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Happy birthday Aika! My darling girl! <3

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Aika!!!!!

8. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Wow, I just watched her birthday stage and I'm amazed! Team N is so coherent when she's centering! The last time I watched an N stage it was the exact same member line-up but Aika wasn't center and it was a mess! There was no coherency with the team! Now, I'm not saying these two things are definitely related, but these are my observations.

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

When I watch Riichan25hr, Keicchi segment with entire team N(Minus Sayanee and Nattsu), That is probably the first time I think team N will do fine in the long run. Sure, team N still full of shy and reserved member, like Yuuri, Jo, and especially Aika. But Keicchi indeed did a great job uniting them. MC-wise, Riripon help lifting some weight either by interesting talk or by doing something other girls except Naru are hesitant to do, acting silly. There are much more (minor/major) notable achievement by rest of the girl, but it will be a talk for another times.

In short, more team-bonding moment is probably what team N needs this year.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Just announced her graduation.

11. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    I'm not Aika oshi and i dont know anything about her, but it's sad to see someone who has a bright future in my favorite group among 48family go.
    Well i wish good luck for her in the future and for her study.
    I dont know why young members keep announcing graduation, maybe they don't see any future in 48group anymore. Maybe their senpai' shadows will always follow even after they graduated *cough akb48 43rd single*.
    As long as i love sayamilky i dont want them come back whatever happen after they graduated even only for cameo in NMB48 future pv.
    And for the last time i wish management give this girl a proper send off :)
    How About : Solo Center in team N next single PV :blush: it won't hurt the sales :)
    or if management want to go further make the triple center Saya-Aika-Milky for the A-sides

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. semper fi

semper fi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fujiereina
    Bet no one saw that coming

13. silentwalker

silentwalker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    Aika, no!!!! :(( Sad to hear another graduation announcement. And I agree, she really does have a bright future in NMB, but oh well, people come and go.

Wishing her all the best!

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    No!!! Not the first promoted NMB48 4th gen member!!!

To think that she has a chance to be part of the future, especially that she's part of Must Be Now... Now there's 2 vacant spots in the Must Be Now Senbatsu.

Hope this doesn't happen to Rion.

15. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Will miss her really much and 1 of my NMB48 favorite gravure girl :cry2:
    Anyway wish her well in her future actress career !

16. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Aikatty was always held back some because of her poor variety and comedy skills, unfortunately showing how little performance ability truly means for an idol. It's still very much a sad loss for NMB to lose a bright young member as well one so loved, but I hope she can find a path that suits her best and I hope her English studies go well.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'll be honest, didn't saw it coming.

I saw her become MVP for "You Gotta NMB #6" and actually believe her shyness breakthrough is near, something that holding her back for 2 years.
    (Watch YNN channel "Let's go to Kyoto" where she is first time become MC for reference)
    Even then, she is still gently pushed in variety area. Management didn't lose hope with her idol career.My bet they didn't saw it coming as well.

Well, First NMB Graduation announcement this year where :wall::wall:is deserved. Wish her luck in future. I guess if the date is not in haste, she can be included in 14th single, as proper send-off.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  18. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

WHat the hell NOO Aika :( why?
    her push just started.. so sad :(

19. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    One of my fears for 2016 just happen so early :cold:
    Really sad to see her graduate just when I believe she's so near to be a senbatsu regular, with so much potential I really think she has a bright future for NMB...

All the best and good luck for your study, Aika-chan :')

20. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    two spots? Aika & who?

---

damn i didnt see this coming... she was one of the young girls in team N who I thought would be one of the front members after Sayaka, Akari & Kei graduate.. gonna miss you Aika :(