1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishimura Nanako (Naachan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

2. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Nanako's SSK poster:
    Oiz1Y2K.jpg

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Naachan's SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I hope Nanako will not find out they butchered "ekiden" as "marathon" in the English translation that is in the description, she already gave some viewers a light rebuke for mixing up the two things on SR in the past. Har har.

5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Nanako is not just about ekiden, sometimes I forget she is also a football fan. By the way, this is to say that a few days ago Nikkan Sports published this one-page special featuring her. The article within dealt with the World Cup, while mixing in some details about her personal life relevant to the topic.
    [​IMG]

And as usual I gave a shot at translating it. Chances are that I got some of the English football terms completely wrong because I am objectively uneducated on the matter. Yay! ヽ(*´∀`)ノ

"To tell the truth, maybe they'll be eliminated in the initial round-of-16 stage... But in reality, there's no way to know what is going to happen"

"Coach" Nishimura Nanako's Great Prediction for the World Cup Outcome

Make a miracle happen, Japan!!

At long last, at the Russia FIFA World Cup tournament, the Japanese team has had their first match ever in the initial round-of-16 phase, playing against the Colombian team. Even inside of NGT48, there are Football connoisseurs. Having served as manager in the football club back during her high school days, Nishimura Nanako (20) was quick to answer to the interview from Nikkan Sports, working out a prediction about the performance results of the Japanese team and which one will be the winning country.

A Level-4 Referee Certification

In addition to serving as manager in the soccer club back in her high school years, she is also the holder of a level-4 football referee certification. "My predictions are all soundly-based. 'Live in a sound manner' is the household motto of the Nishimura family, after all.", she prefaced her talk before drawing without hesitation on the whiteboard the starting player lineup for the Japanese national team.
    In the resulting 4-3-3 placement, worthy of particular attention is the middle section. In the role of defensive midfielders, she placed Yamaguchi Hotaru, who fought hard earning himself the badge of Captain on their match with Paraguay, shortly before the beginning of the World Cup. Placed slightly ahead of that are Hasebe Makoto and Kawawa Shinji. "Considering that the formation is mobile during the match itself, I want to enter the game with these players without the necessity to settle definitely on either a single midfielder or a double midfielder base."
    During her high school years, she used to have the club's head coach, a senior of hers, often rely on her, with questions such as "Nishimura, for this match, who should we better assign for the two forwards?", even going as far as deciding the game strategy and the 11 players to begin the match with. Continuing, "coach Nishimura", as opposed to coach Nishino, names Osako Yuya for the team's key man. "Osako had been suffering much this year, also as a result of his illness, so I look forward to seeing him let this pent-up indignation burst out at last. Also, what about that tearful runner-up victory at the National High School Football Championship, during his days at the Kagoshima Josai High School, in which he established himself as the leading scorer with an all-time top-scoring record (10 points)? There're guaranteed to be many people who have the excitement of that time still fresh in their memory". She kept explaining with fervor, from Nishimura's distinctive point of view as a lover of not only ekiden, but student sports competitions in general.

But things aren't easy

As for a outcome prediction for the Japanese team, she was extremely severe in that regard. "I'll probably have everyone get angry at me for this, but I don't tell lies, nor do I make insincere flatteries. To tell it honestly, they are probably going to be eliminated right at the group (initial) round-of-16 stage. Sad as it may be, things aren't that easy in this world..."
    On the bright side, she then added one more statement before the end. "Everyone is saying that this time's Japanese national team is going to throw in the towel once the going gets tough. But regardless, having no way to tell what is going to happen in the end is the characteristic of all sports, and football as one of them. So here's me wishing they can advance all the way to the tournament finals, in a streak of victories that is going to prove my predictions wrong. Leaving all predictions aside, my feelings as a supporter are only for Japan to win, of course!!"
    At the 10th AKB48 World Senbatsu Sousenkyo, held on the 16th of this month, even Nishimura, on her part, managed for rank in, going from the unranked status of last year all the way to the 43th place in a single go. "Miracles can happen!". And even Miracle Nanako is sending Japan her powerful encouragement.

Despite losing on its first match, the winner will be Germany!!

Nishimura also predicted that the winner country will be Germany, with the runner-up winner being Brazil, and both France and Argentina sitting in the third place. "Germany may have suffered a defeat (0-1 against Mexico) on its first match, but that's also where its bad luck is over. Right from the beginning, they have always been an impeccable and rock-solid team, after all. What's necessary in order to yield good results is uniting forces. As for France, they have Deschamps as their coach, who himself was already awarded a World Cup throphy during his years as a football player, so it's a team to definitely look out for", she spoke enthusiastically.

(Outcome Prediction)
    GermanyBrazilFrance, Argentina

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Naachan sounds so professional!! KÇJSADOGI I didn't know she liked football! So cool <3 And nikkan sports!! Way to go, Naachan XD Thank you so much for translating!!! Reading it was very entertaining!

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Naachan was on the latest PORT DE NGT with Katomina and Ayakani

9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Quiet little update with regard to the Sousenkyo pledges: yesterday Nanako accomplished her own, running the 5th stage of the Hakone Ekiden (and apparently Etsuro also came along with her). Footage of it will be screened at the theater this next December, but first here's the small Showroom she had to announce it.

Meanwhile, for some more Ekiden-related jobs, Nanako was called in to have a solo interview on Asahi's website. Putting once again her expertise to practical use, she gave a thorough analysis of the upcoming All-Japan University Ekiden competition, complete with an assessment of the teams and her own prediction of the race's outcome. The interview was pretty serious and strictly technical in its content, with only a final digression in the latter half about NGT (and what parallelisms could be drawn with her expereience and the Ekiden sport), but it deserves reporting here.
    [​IMG]
    https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASLBV6CV0LBVUTIL04H.html

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Some program to cover "Fuji Women Ekiden" event (Possibly held on the same day).

Sounds like a live SP with 4 hours long duration and unknown airtime end. It has limited broadcast area though.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Naachan was on the latest NGT48 no Minna Kamitaiou!! Radio Akushukai!! w/Noepii and Katomina

• Like Like x 3
  13. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in Natalie

"The visual of “The Queen of Pure Blood” has been released.
    [​IMG]

JJ_flyer1.jpg
    The two types of visuals that were unveiled this time include the outfits of Katarina - Kitazawa Saki (AKB48) and Siena -Nishimura Nanako (NGT48).

https://natalie.mu/stage/news/358896

• Like Like x 2
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

NGT48 Nanako Nishimura & Saki Kitazawa Double starring on the stage where the dream come true "What is it possible to co-star in this way?"

NGT48 Nishimura Nanako (22) AKB48 Kitazawa Saki (22) released Genepro to the press in front of the double-starring stage “Queen of Pure Blood” on the 18th at the Rokugokai Hall in Tokyo.

Set in Europe in the second half of the 17th century, they are twin sisters who grow flowers and live. While the land is being attacked by black illness and unprecedented bad weather, Katarina (Kitazawa), suspected of a witch, is brought to trial at the end of a witch hunt, and fought along with Siena, who plays Nishimura.

[side note from the story]

Nishimura and Kitazawa were different when they joined the group, but they were actually classmates at high school. Nishimura said, “I hope we can work together someday,” but we can co-star in this way.

20191218s00041000238000p_view.jpeg

20191218s00041000239000p_view.jpeg

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/12/18/kiji/20191218s00041000240000c.html

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The AKB48 Group Shop was offering the chance to buy copies of the latest CD with signed photos of chosen members and I went for one from Nanako as I feel pretty sure these days that she's my favourite member of NGT48. Only problem was that you couldn't specify how your name was written, it had to be last name/first name in kana, but it still looks good (although I've cropped out my surname lol).

[​IMG][​IMG]

She wrote something on the back, it seems to be about her athletics activities? I didn't know that was a hobby of hers but I've just Googled and I found the website of the magazine Gekkan Rikujokyogi ('Monthly Athletics') where she writes a regular Track Diary: link