1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Nishino Miki 17th Birthday Project【NEW Deadline: 12 of March】

Discussion in 'Forum Projects' started by TakaYuuko, Dec 31, 2015.

1. TakaYuuko

TakaYuuko Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Nishino Miki
    [​IMG]
    Hello everyone!
    ⋆ Here comes a new year, 2016! With this year there were many birthdays in AKB48! ⋆
    ♥ Mikichan's birthday is in the first months of 2016 【April 4th】. So this year I decided to send a special gift to Miki. With the collaboration of all international fans, we can wish her all our support and make the best birthday with a simple and big "Happy Birthday!" ♥ If you would like to contribute to this project, please note the following topics:

Message If you don't want to write something too long, you can always send a short message for Mikichan. Please taking into account a limit of 200 characters [or less]. The message should be written in ENGLISH or JAPANESE [can be both if you want to] and should be signed with your name/nickname and your country.

[The message can be written in Portuguese, and this will be translated into Japanese.]

-->NOTE: If you write a mesage but you also want to send a drawing can do it. However, you must send by mail indicated below with the title "Message+Drawing". -> .In this case the drawing should occupy no more than one A6 sheet.

Letter If you think 200 characters are insufficient you can write a letter! The letter technically doesn't have a character limit, but please note a maximum of 2 pages in A4 sheet. The letter may be a word document or if you wish can also scan a copy of a handwritten letter. This should come signed with your name/nickname and your country. As well as the message, be written in ENGLISH or JAPANESE.

-->NOTE: If you want you can join your letter a drawing. (but please note the limit of two A4 pages already referred to the letter, so the Letter+Drawing should occupy no more than two A4 pages.)

Drawing If you are more inclined to the world of arts, you can send a drawing!
    If you wish you can send any kind of art, taking into account the maximum of a A4 sheet (or less). I accept any image format, however I can't guarantee a high quality if an error occurs with the image format (so I suggest the jpg or png format).

♡ SUBMISSION ♡ ->For Letters, Letter+Drawing, Drawings, Message+Drawing or Messages: miki17thbirthdayproject@gmail.com

♡ DEADLINE ♡ 8TH OF MARCH

----> For any questions please contact the mail of the project: miki17thbirthdayproject@gmail.com

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  2. Michelle Christabella

Michelle Christabella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I will do this if I have time ^^

3. TakaYuuko

Oshimen:
    Nishino Miki
    Thank You!!! *W*

Information: New Deadline: 12 of March!

4. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    Just sent in my message! :) Thanks for doing this!

5. TakaYuuko

Oshimen:
    Nishino Miki
    Thank you for participating! *W*

6. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I also sent a message! Miki is the best member of the new generation AKB :oops:

7. TakaYuuko

Oshimen:
    Nishino Miki
    Thank you! *O* I agree with you <3 =3

8. TakaYuuko

Oshimen:
    Nishino Miki
    ----------------------Update----------------------
    Nishino Miki 17th Birthday FanProject is completed and finished. And the Fanbook has already been sent to Japan! <3
    Thanks to everyone who participated! :)

I will leave you the photos of the Fanbook, I hope you like it!!
    [Final] NMFP #1.png [Final] NMFP #2.png [Final] NMFP #3.png [Final] NMFP #4.png
    [Final] NMFP #5.png [Final] NMFP #6.png [Final] NMFP #7.png [Final] NMFP #8.png

9. Berii

Berii Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena
    That's beautiful! It's a shame I didn't knew about the project until now, let's hope Miki gets it as soon as possible and feels happy <3

10. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    YAY! It looks so great! I'm so glad I participated! :)

11. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    It looks awesome! Do you think Miki will blog about it?

12. TakaYuuko

Oshimen:
    Nishino Miki
    Thank you! <3
    Good question!I really do not know. I would be very happy if this happens, it means that she was very happy to see the message of all of you! *W*
    But for me, I just want the fanbook arrives safely to Miki. =3