1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Anaban is truly a masterpiece. The last episode almost got 20% rating. It's equivalent to asadora. And the keyword Kuroshima-chan always on worldwide trend every week.
    Hope this drama is the gateway for her to become a successful actress in the future.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i thought anaban is rather late night drama? i guess it is safe to say the drama is popular and trending. and the plot is freaking good. cant wait to binge watching 2nd season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    19.4% is so awesome for a slightly late night drama. It's not a prime time drama tho. I saw some comments from Japanese tl that this drama is like the Japanese GoT. Because it's really popular in Japan.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Cashless CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Nishino Nanase’s Nanaself. “Warmth”
    What kind of happy events fulfills Naachan’s everyday warmth?

Original: https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/41561

By watching a cool anime, my movie switch turned on!
    Spending time with trusted friends is the warmth of everyday life. I felt that especially when I went out to eat with people, and when I count it, I have gone out 6 times in one month. For me, that’s active (lol)!

At one time, I ate with (Ito) Karin at her place. I love Karin-chan’s unique harakomeshi, and she promised to make the menu that I wanted to eat.

That day, in order to eat harakomeshi under perfect circumstances, I skipped lunch (lol). When I went to Karin-chan’s house after work, she also had prepared many side dishes that I love besides the harakomeshi, so I was very excited!

And I also went out for Yakiniku with my junior Yoda (Yuuki)-chan from Nogizaka46. We made a promise to go out for a meal before I graduated, and we finally did it.

Until that time, I was someone who didn’t have much experience with making reservations for a restaurant, but this one time I was very eager to do it and I called around looking for an available restaurant. Thanks to that, I might have overcome my weakness in making phone reservations a little (lol).

It was the first time I had dinner together with Yoda-chan. We talked about our current circumstances, I listened to her talking about the group and I gave her the clothes I brought her as a present.

Yoda-chan was delighted, and said “I am going to wear them tomorrow!” (lol). I was glad!

On another day, I went for a meal with Asahi Nao-chan and Tanaka Mei-chan, with whom I was on a location shoot for “Gutannubo 2”. I made friends with them during the recording, and since then I keep in touch with them.

That day, when we were waiting for Nao-chan who was delayed because of work, somehow Mei-chan and I spoke about “vengeful spirits”... Because I love talking about occult related topics, I end up asking “do you know anything?” when such a topic arises (lol).

Besides meeting with people, the time I spend watching movies has also increased. The effects and sound of the anime movie “Promare” which I watched in the cinema were so cool that a movie switch was seemingly turned on...

Since then, I watched 4 movies at the theatre and more than 5 movies at home in less than a month. The things I tend to choose from the movie streaming service are movies from the 1980-90 period. The production and colorful costumes from that period are fresh, which interests me.

From the things I have seen recently, I was especially impressed by “The Truman Show”. The main character’s activities are being filmed 24 hours a day since he is born, and this footage is being broadcast live around the world is the eerie summary, and is irresistible to me who loves “Tales of the Unusual” (lol). Watching movies at home is the perfect way to spend time indoors. This boom is likely to continue for a while.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Six times? She must be active! I believe we saw on Karin's insta some of that meal. I want to know what was said in her dinner with Yoda....

Nishino, the further her presence disappears from Nogizaka the more my heart aches. As I said for her graduation (and all idol graduations), I wish her all the happiness in the world...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I have come to like her after her graduation more and more. But I am not sad, because she is everywhere doing all kinds of different things for us to enjoy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese anime movie Coluboccoro announced the voice cast yesterday, former Nogizaka46 member Nishino Nanase will voice Suzu, the lead character in the anime movie.

Coluboccoro is a sci-fi, eco-conscious fantasy about a 14-year-old heroine, Suzu, a descendant of a distinguished shaman who saved people from catastrophe in the past. Suzu sets out on a journey, along with the spirit of nature, Coluboccoro, to regain peace and nature to the ruined villages. The movie will be released on 29 November 2019. 

coluboccoro.jpg coluboccoro1.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nanaseiyuu! Reminds me of her past work when she became a seiyuu in One Piece movie.
    60l2d7k2xcdb1kb2sw1wp2ixe.jpg 25abcqd71qvsgz7yraq6vhuol.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think I am falling in love with this woman. Why only now, you ask? I don't know, but I've really grown fond of her lately. I'm halfway Anaban which is awesome, her modeling work gets better everyday, and I love her writing.
    Her monthly non-no column is always pleasure to read. It's filled with little memories and anecdotes and I love how she draws happiness from simple things.

My translation won't do it justice but here is this month's anyway.

Nanase’s Nanaself. “wrapped”

Her favorite fragrance, a place that inspires her…. etc. About the gentle and warm environment that’s wrapped around Naachan.

I love to feel different characteristics and smells at home. ♡

A summer futon wrapped around my body puts me at ease. It’s a thin gauze, so it breathes well, perfect for hot nights when it is hard to sleep well. The airconditioning is in dry mode, and I am covered by the futon to my neck, sleeping with just my toes sticking out, it’s a feeling I can’t describe. However, even though I went to sleep that way, when I wake up in the morning, the futon is wrapped all around my body.

How does that happen……?

Surely it’s because I am turning over constantly, but every morning I am surprised by the position of my body (lol). About the kind of scent my room is covered with… it’s fresh rather than sweet.

On the wall of the entrance hall, I hung a case with scented wax. A while ago I received one as a present and liked it, so I bought two myself. Also, the washing machine is relatively near the entrance hall, so sometimes there is a scent of detergent as well.

Because I’ve always had a fixation for the scent of people’s homes, or rather people’s homes themselves, I love to discover the characteristics and scents of each home. I don’t have many opportunities to visit someone’s house at the moment, but when I was in elementary school, I remember that every time I went to a friend’s house to play, my curiosity was stimulated by the decorations of the family’s interest and the kitchen that had a different atmosphere than the one at home.

Also, one of my favorite scents is hinoki cypress. When I use bathing powder with the scent of hinoki cypress, it’s like I went to an onsen because the feeling is extraordinary. On the other hand, there is the feeling of luck when I don’t choose one voluntarily, but pick one from a bathing powder assortment. It’s an attitude in which I dare to take some distance and come across something by chance (lol). When I have the opportunity, I want to go to an onsen and relax in a genuine hinoki cypress bath.

I enjoyed it so much I believe in “Anaban loss”

The drama “Anata no Ban Desu” was truly enveloped with an enjoyable atmosphere. From the middle of the shooting, I was convinced that “when the shooting is finished, I will definitely feel “Anaban loss”.

As the story progressed, the serious scenes also increased, but there always was a peaceful mood on the set. Therefore, when I watched the broadcast, I wasn’t relieved once that it finished eerily (lol). After spending half a year at such a place, I also have changed greatly myself.

I became wanting to talk to people. The stories told by people that have been active as actors a long time are valuable and very interesting, and since the shooting I have been searching for someone to talk to in my free time.

Even though I am surprised by my own change, I regret not doing this earlier at the same time. For this reason, I want to treasure the opportunities to talk with fellow actors from now on.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    so, anata 2nd season still didnt have eng sub?

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Rakutan

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nanase on campaign from Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. Maiyan also had participated in campaign like this, but with different ministry. She's on Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communication.
    IMG_20190930_133430.jpg IMG_20190930_150304.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I saw a report on NHK World yesterday about smaller towns only accepting cash. Here is her CM for CashLess

[dead link]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

EP1-20 + SPs are all on aidoru online now (soft subs).

16. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Just watched all 20 eps of AnBan. What a ride! :)

Cheers!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. bscale

bscale Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I'm glad she was in the right TV show. She is rising star. She is also every where.
    I hope she gains more recognition from casual fan!

NogiLLC for sure is pushing her to be the star.

I wish she will be in movie screen one day!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More from Rakuten

• Like Like x 1
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I was looking around on yahoo auctions for monthly photo sets and the like and saw something really funny Nishino related. Someone is offering some terribly photoshopped fake "sexy" photos, not only lame fakes but really badly done too. There's no nudity but I'd definitely say the link is nsfw

i-img589x1000-15703014419abe5i254004.jpg

20. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Former Nogizaka46 member Nishino Nanase is running a marketing campaign "Heya ni kichatta, Nanase-san" through the Instagram account of Kao hair care brand "Success 24".

Starting today, Nishino Nanase posts a Instagram Story video on Success 24's official Instagram account every 24 hours in coming 24 days.

Original source: https://www.instagram.com/success_official_jp/

success24-instagram-story.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1