Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. John Jackson

John Jackson Kenkyuusei

I came across these fascinating, funny and nostalgic observations of Nanase about food, insects, hobbies, injuries and memories about being a member of Nogizaka 46 from 2017 through early 2018 with great photos too. Translated by: Veliem Edited by: Conjyak Here is the link since it is super long to post the whole thing. Maybe this has already been posted, but I haven’t seen it or all these delightful dairy like entries yet even if it is a blast from the past.

You can copy and paste the following links:
    https://conjyak.wordpress.com/category/veliems-idols/blogs-etc/nishino-nanase/page/2/
    I guess this website is also great for general Nogizaka 46 information? http://conjyak.com/

Here is a summary of some of my favorite parts in categories which is still quite long:

Insect Observations

2017-07-24

I’m more shocked when I’m bitten by a mosquito inside my house than when I’m bitten outside.
    5 times a summer, I get pranked by a sudden cicada corpse. I just get pranked without doing anything…And it’s that season…
    But when I was shooting Bemars and cicadas flew onto my back, I just went “Oh,” and didn’t really care.
    Now, no way I could do that (*_*)!!

Injuries

Source official blog: http://blog.nogizaka46.com/nanase.nishino/2017/08/040408.php
    2017-08-25 09:30

When I get an injury, I immediately take a photo. I take another photo the next day as well
    I want to see how it heals and changes, and it feels kind of precious because you can only see it as it happens! But now it’s a bruise and won’t completely go away, so I’m sad (;o[​IMG]

Aren’t you excited for the Summer Tour. “I often get bruises during live performances because I bump into things I guess, but I don’t realize it until after it’s over. Adrenaline!

2017-04-14

Lately, I tend to get cramps in places I’ve never gotten before, places that make you go, “You can get cramps here?”
    Like my shoulder joint and my hip. Yesterday was my neck. It hurttt! It didn’t hurt as much as the “Special Surprise Attack when Waking Up in the Morning in My Calves” but it’s making me go ughh. (-_-)
    Rehydration!

Seasons

In the spring, I bruised my leg with the naginata. In the summer, I sweat every year as always.
    In the fall, I cut my hair. In the winter, every day is massive consumption of adhesive heating pads.
    Off the top of my head, that’s what comes to mind when I think of the four seasons.

April Fools April 3, 2017

It’s April~~In the 22 years that I’ve been alive, I have never participated in April Fools.
    With such an opportunity to be able to lie, a good one that won’t be seen through would be great
    but I’d just go, “I can’t think of one~,” and I’ve just had to let it go like that to this point.
    Someday I hope to have a lie I can tell confidently -_-b

Fans appreciation April 2017

When I see signs, uchiwa, and towels with my name on it, it gives me a lot of courage.
    And most of all, hearing the cheers! They make me so happy, waa~~ But I’m sorry that I couldn’t respond to everyone. I did see and hear everything! Thank you very much.
    In recent handshake events, the frequency of pattern shirts has increased!!
    It makes me feel lively and happy. I want a new pattern shirt, too~

2017-04-14 22:36

Memory Lane

In my dreams, I often see my school or the route to my school in my hometown, but it is somewhat different from how it actually is.
    But my memory is vague and I can’t actually check it out. Was it like this? Oh well, but it’s nostalgic, I say to myself in the dream.
    Hazy hazy.
    One day, I will go on a verification tour!

My comment: This part reminds me a little of the opening of the video for Kaerimichi wa Tomawari when Nanase makes it to the school bus the first time but then it rewinds and she misses the bus because she breaks her glasses as she is running to catch it, which indirectly results in her becoming an artist, who still peaks in on the dream of being in a famous musical group.

Feelings about songs and being a member of Nogizaka 46

With this live, I really realized that I am a sempai. A sense of watching over others? Has grown in me.
    It’s thanks to my kōhai. It makes me think: I gotta do this properly! I have to be an onēsan!
    During those 2 days, I strongly felt how much I really like the 1st generation girls.
    When I look at their faces, I remember the past and it gets to me.
    It really makes me think: I’m glad I joined Nogizaka. I’m glad I met these people!

At LOWRYS FARM’s stage. I walked with Asuka as a pair.

I often get asked what my favorite Nogizaka song is and I like each one for what they are,
    so there isn’t one that I’d quickly think of and go, “Oh, that one!” But I like Kikkake.
    Also, I like the song I did as a unit with Waka and Reika that’s in the 3rd album. I’ve listened to it countless time.
    Rewind Ano Hi. Please look forward to it

017-04-2017
    We successfully completed the 2-day Tokyo Dome Concert! It was a concert full~~ of emotions and
    feelings of gratitude. We were happy, excited, and a little sad. Both what people in the audience felt and what the members felt was probably different from what they were in the past…
    As soon as the concert started I thought, “Uh oh, my eyes are watery!!” Thank you for sending me so many responses!

Food

2017-10-23

The pumpkin and ground chicken are on the sweet side and the pea shoots wrapped with enokitake
    mushrooms are made spicy with chili oil and with mushroom rice, it had a smooth taste.

A procedure that I like to do is to prick and stab the meat with a fork before it’s cooked. That's an indescribable feeling.

Ambition part 1

It’s the 23rd of the month, so I decided on stewed pork cubes, which I am used to making
    When I first came to Tokyo, my mom would make it and bring it to me, which I would freeze
    to preserve it and then eat a little bit of it at a time, but I wanted to learn how to make it myself,
    so I had her teach it to me.
    Simmer with stuff like apples and fruits for about 3 hours! Ginger, too!
    Oh, I substituted sugar with honey.

It’s already the 24th again.
    This time, it’s not my own elaborate cooking. It’s a meal from a harako meshi (salmon, salmon roe, and rice) party by スイカ (“Watermelon,” a group of friends within Nogizaka46 consisting of Nishino Nanase, Saito Yuuri, Kawago Hina, Ito Karin, and Ito Junna). This ambition of mine, the second time and it’s already a spin-off. (lol)

Birthday Wish Dishes

①Ambitions of a 23-year-old:

A question that is often asked on birthdays. Because I have no ambitions, I had the listener-sans think of something for me. It was decided that on the 23rd of every month, I will cook up some elaborate dishes and post it on my blog. It feels like this ambition will really increase my feminine power! I want to do my best (=^▽^)σ

White Rice Grand Prix:

Where listener-sans gave me ideas for side dishes that go well with white rice.
    The splendid grand prix winning combination is: butter + soy sauce + seaweed tsukudani.
    At age 23, this was the first time I really tried this dish. It was verrrryyyyyyyy delicious!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Naachan drama behind the scene.[hehe]
    [This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.]
    Credit to uploader

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    There's a clip I've been looking for for ages where the AnBan crew wrapped up all filming and she starts crying out of relief. If anyone can point me to that clip, I'd be grateful. :)

Cheers!

4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  5. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. zandu

zandu Kenkyuusei

Oricon interview between Nanase and a mangaka named Tajima Rettou. Apparently Nanase is a big fan of her two works.
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2181019/
    The accompanying photos are unfortunately tiny (470x330).

7. zandu

zandu Kenkyuusei

Can anyone explain how a February issue of a magazine is released in December? Is it some Japanese publishing quirk I'm not aware of?

8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yep. Something I noticed on comic books when I was a kid and you still get on magazines in the UK that are dated a month or two ahead - they're basically the publication equivalent of an expiration/sell-by date.

10. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Thanks for linking! FYI, this is the new version of our website link that you linked:

https://conjyak.com/category/veliems-idols/blogs-etc/nishino-nanase/

• Like Like x 2
  11. saqbix

saqbix Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Here few are bigger :)

• Like Like x 3
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New CM for au PAY (video includes an interview):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    *sigh*

Ponytail Nanase is just the ultimate. Number one reason why she was the best.

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What about cowgirl Nanase?

• Like Like x 8
  16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I will always prefer Godzilla Nanase.

• Like Like x 7
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New Maiyan x Nanase CMs for Asahi Super Dry:

• Like Like x 3
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Other (30 second) versions

• Like Like x 3
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ I can't wait to see them together physically again. Aces of Nogizaka just rule.

Also, in respect to Tsutsui reviving Matteru Girl in her kojin PV for the 26th single, I went looking for Nanase's Matteru Girl. It's on the 14th Single! Has it been so long ago? I thought I would find it on something from 2017! But no. It was on a single released back in 2016! Time has flown by.

• Like Like x 6
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2