Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

It's either Mizuki ; Momoko or Asuka as center fo kidzuitara katamoi

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  2. kanonBear

kanonBear Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The other day—after attending a Scandal concert—my wife asks if Nogi will ever perform in NYC. I said, "Very unlikely, but not completely out of the question. I'm mean, Momoiro Clover Z performed here. However, I'm positive all my favorite members will be gone by then." In way, I feel I've been preparing myself for this inevitability for some time. Sure, I wish—as every fan would—that she sticks for a long time. But I do feel she's probably developed as much as she could as an idol. Her fans have grown up. New fans probably latched on to younger members. Nogizaka has been preparing for the future. I've always felt that Asuka and Hori had been groomed to be the next double ace after Maiyan and Naachan; and perhaps Yoda with Momoko after them. Honestly, no one wants to be the last 1st gen to graduate, right? As long as she graduates on her own terms, I'm fine with it. As challenging as it may be, I hope she can find greater success post-Nogi. But at the end of the day—as fans—we just want her to be happy, don't we?

Another question that I've wondered about is something that virtually every fan ask, how much will I follow Nogizaka after my oshimen graduates? At least for now, I think so. I don't really follow any other idol group. I really like the image that they've built up for themselves. When I think of other past members that I really liked, such as Maimai and Nanamin, they'll always be a part of Nogi in my mind. They're part of Nogi's legacy. I'm cool with that.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think it will be Yoda, she is her designated successor afterall, they have similar vibe although different personality.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Do they really have a designated successor? or is it just fan theory?
    Whatever the case is, someone will eventually take her position for those songs but the feels will never be the same again. :(

• Like Like x 2
  5. kanonBear

kanonBear Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Maybe more like an heir apparent. Yoda's often paired with Naachan while Momoko is placed with Maiyan. Of course, no one can truly "replace" Maiyan & Nanase, they're certainly being groomed to be future aces.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No one. Nanase forever center for it. But if they have to sing it... I'll go with a suika member -- Junna!

As an MD, there's still plenty of members to like after my oshimen graduates. But I'll burn that bridge when I cross it...

I think it more of a fan theory, but there's some evidence it could be for real just take Asuka for example. She's slid into Nanamin's space quite easily. I think management knows who they want to slot into the formation. If it makes it seem like one member is succeeding another, it could be managements intention.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Golden Seraphim

Golden Seraphim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Oh and we got Nogibingo 10 this October right. I hope she can appear in every episodes

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Naachan wil graduate.

She is one of the two aces with Maiyan.

Nogizaka will not be the same without her.

I hope the best for her in her future life without the group.

• Like Like x 2
  9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    omg..naachan..never thought she would graduate in one or two years..always thinking that maiyan or iku will graduate 1st.. good luck naachan..her unit songs, kidzukata, duet with maiyan..although she is not even my oshimen but her songs are really good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i still cant help myself since yesterday , i still cant believe she's graduating , but probably i got caught offguard since every time mass media and internet rumours is only maiyan and always be her

nanase was not my first oshii in nogi , i only a casual fans until i had chance to live in japan and its the time when rena kenin in nogi , as rena was my kami oshi i become more attract to nogi than any other group

i went to many hs events , met lot of members , and maybe im too mainstream but my favorites will be naachan. as time goes on , make me like her more and more and feel like she'll be my kami oshi since atm i already know and feel that my kami oshii rena will announce grad after her kenin ends (and its proven lol)

naachan will not be your most fisher , she'll not be the most attractive girl in HS but idk i feel she's so genuine , heartwarming and everytime i met her always be my greatest moments

the time when she decided not participating in IHS anymore , it really broke me apart , i feel sorry that time i doubt her but as time goes on i realize when she decided only to participate in NHS only , in other way will boost the regular type cd for SME , also anybody maybe think she'll be lazy because only participate in NHS , but i just can tell , the queue in NHS is lot more tiring rather than in regular IHS ... and if she's lazy she'll just swap it become participating in IHS and skipping NHS

i cant deny , she'll look more tiresome everytime i met her in NHS , she's not always cheerful as the early days i met her back in her IHS era , but she'll always be my best

3kisei come , and i try found lot of girls too in nogi , and ofc since naachan only participate in NHS , it feels like she's slowly become the most rarely member i met. and i found lot of fun too with the other members

but when NHS came , its naachan day for me , i'll try to buy as many as i can NHS ticket to being able do a matome in her lane.

maybe i found lot of many new girls in nogi , some were very attractive and fun in IHS , but for me naachan will always be the same

the last time i met her was on Synchronicity NHS events , and for me she'll never changed. she's still the same naachan since the first time i met on inochii wa utsukushii IHS.

she maybe look more tire in NHS , but she never forget anybody of her fans.

thanks for great 7 years , especially the last 4 years for me.

i'll keep supporting nogi since its the best group ever exist , met lot of girls as long as i can. but i dont think can find anymore kami oshi when naachan graduates.

what a hard day :fp:

• Like Like x 8
  11. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Asuka?

• Like Like x 1
  12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    otsukare-sama Nanase :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

Just when people thought Maiyan would graduate, Nishino comes in with the "I'mma let you finish"

I feel like every first gen graduation announcement is going to be somewhat of a blow for Nogizaka, only because a majority of the remaining first gens are the more popular members. But they'll pick themselves up and keep going. Wishing all the best for Naachan.

• Like Like x 2
  14. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Did not expect her to drop the graduation b before Maiyan. The aces are graduating one by one and I'm afraid that Ikuchan and Maiyan will be next...at least next year. It's not that gen 3 could secure Nogi's future, but I am little worried. Btw, best of luck to Naachan.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    wow, my cursed fate remains, i ship Paruru for 2 years then she graduated, this is the second year i ship Naachan and she announced it, haha, well can't be help I'll follow her just like I follow Paruru after graduate, so please guys continue to update her activity here after she graduate, and Happy Graduation Nanase <3<3

Oh yeah a question, what will you guys do after she graduate, will you choose another oshi

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  16. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    Omg I really can't believe Nanase is graduating this is such a shock :cry: so many of my favourite members from 48/46 have announced graduation this year I'm so sad :( I want to know how she will wrap up her activities in Nogi, will she pull an ikoma or will she end it with a bang?

• Like Like x 2
  17. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I remember that curse of yours, at that time i really prayed that nishino-san won't graduate until i atleast reach a year being a fan.. Now that this happens i don't really have a choice but to accept everything and support her decision.. I'd still continue to be her fan and nogi's too... And if i would pick another member to support, hm..i'd likely pick asuka-san. She is no. 2 rn in my rank, well no. 1 wont change, because it'll be always nishino-san place for me.

• Like Like x 2
  18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Several hours after the announcement and I'm still shaking.

Anyway, I'm collecting all Naachan's photos from her blog right now. Maybe I'm gonna upload it on Sunday. Yeah it tooks a lot of time. I'm not just downloading the photos, but I'm also reading the contents. I'm trembling while reading her blog. :cry:

• Like Like x 4
  19. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I am feeling guilty, like exactly two years, Paruru graduated at the end of 2016 and Naachan at the end of 2018, shit my luck, this never happen with my K-pop stan bias :(

I'm also considering Ashu but Miona is very interesting with her weird character, and I personally ship Higuchi(she's dorky as well, love her) with Naachan, also Yoda, and my 3rd gen bias Tamami, ah... guess I'll stay with Nogi for a while longer :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    my last kami oshii will be naachan, i dont think will had any new one.

but my no 2&3 faves always be ranze and zukki , cant decided who’s more i liked. but i’ll keep following this group

• Like Like x 2