1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio NMB Murase Sae no Mahjong Gachi Battle! Saeppi no Top me Tottande! (2015/08/08 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    From Oricon:

[​IMG]

Sutou Ririka of idol group NMB48, on the 4th, participated in a press junket as she completed the taping for the first episode of NMB Sutou Ririka no Mahjong Gachi Battle! Riripon no Topme Tottande!, which is scheduled to air August 8th on the CS channel TBS1 (New episodes bi-weekly at midnight). On the creation of her own show she expressed her elation stating, "I am very thankful. I am happy to be able to play Mahjong, which I love", while simultaneously expressing her concern stating, "I feel like I have to make a lasting impression".

The show features Sutou, who had been studying the rules of Mahjong as a suggestion from Akimoto Yasushi, battling her senpai from the entertainment industry. The philosophically inclined Sutou stated, "Akimoto Sensei said that 'Mahjong is like philosophy' and how it's fun to see how different people play"

The newly appointed center of NMB's new song Durian Shonen, Sutou states that her own Mahjong style is more offensive stating, "I value coolness and constantly wait to complete. I want to learn defense and defeat Akimoto Sensei in Mahjong. I want to grow and be able to do a hakoten"

The first episode's guests feature NMB48 Kawakami Rena and Mita Mao, Total Dempos's Oomura Tomohiro, Top Lead's Niizuma Shuta, and Oikawa Nao.

Kawakami states, "I am happy that my kouhai is able to have a show of her own but at the same time am also sad, and want to work hard so I can one day hold my own show for udon (which she loves)". Gaining an interest as a result of learning Mahjong on the show, Mita states, "I will download an Mahjong app and have Riripon teach me"

Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2055360/full/
    Official Site: http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/v2364/

8/22 - Episode 2 guests include: Mita (NMB48), Kawakami (NMB48), Sata Masaki (Bad Boys), Kaga Yusuke (Top Lead), Tsubaki Ayana

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  2. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Let's steal Sata for NMB like how HKT stole away Gotou. He's been working with Maokyun so much lately and seems to like her. I'm sure it's much more fun for him than babysitting AKBabies. :shifty:

3. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    That would be funny, Sata is probably an easier person to schedule than others. Gotou also has Galette on his plate too from another show he does. But I think we'll see a more diverse range of talentos swing by on this show as well as some people from Takenaka's (the producer) own stable (like we're already seeing Top Lead from AnDare) so it'll be interesting how it works out. It was in the newspaper and brought up on Akko no Omakase this morning (another show Takenaka runs) so it's getting some more traction that I realized.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The show is on pay cable/satellite (with a higher hurdle than Genkai Toppa, same level as M-Nee) so its not as big as, say, if she got a midnight slot on the normal channels.

5. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    :):):)

Good for her (and her fans) that she now has her own show (or at least named after her:^^;:)

p.s.
    I've been looking for her tv appearances lately, so if anyone know any other of her tv appearances as a guest or even a slight appearance is fine, please tell me! :worthy:

6. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Good for Riripon! Not just good at that Japanese card game, she's aiming to be good at the Chinese tiles as well. Can't wait to see her progress in this.

I don't know how many episodes this will end up being but getting her own show is just fantastic. So glad she's getting this push from Aki-P.

7. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    She was recently on KonKurabe, Sanma Goten and will be on Downtown DX soon. She seems to be making rounds at all the TV stations with big NMB connections as part of her center push.

8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Where can I watch this ? And any recent updates ?

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
  12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, it just the show enthusiast viewers is not on this forum at all.:^^;:

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Finally made it out .... Riripon's most favorite finishing move

[​IMG]

西 !!!!!!!!!

15. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    My two fav idols ... Riripon and Amaki Jun :drool:

So happy to see them together :blush:

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There will be a mahjong tournament to decide who will replace Riripon. At first, it was thought the mahjong show would end, but they decided to continue it with a new host.

"As we graduate from the group on 30th August, we graduate from the program as well. It was announced that we will recruit new members to take over the program after graduation at the last recording of the same program on 29th this month and decide the second generation in the mahjong confrontation tournament. Regular NMB 48 Mita Mao (21) has enthusiastic "I do not want to give programs to other groups."

There are 8 participants in the tournament. The qualification for participation is supposed to be a member of 48 groups, but the program official said "I would like you to give me a name if there is one for Nogizaka 46, Keyakizaka 46 slope series." It is said that it responds as flexible as possible. "

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170731-01865038-nksports-ent

18. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    LoL I loved the part when he mentioned about NMB may lose the program ... depending on the result and Riripon reacted to Mao (~3.13)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    hope Kaotan wins,she's so entertaining