Single NMB48 20th [Tokonoma Seiza Musume] (2019/02/20)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 15, 2019.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NMB48's 20th Single (Tokonoma Seiza Musume)
    February 20, 2019

DxwYwA9UcAAeSeY.jpg

NMB20TA.jpg NMB20TB.jpg NMB20TC.jpg NMB20TD.jpg NMB20TT.jpg

Tracklist
    CD

• 1) Tokonoma Seiza Musume
    • 2) Amai Mousou (Queentet)
    • 3A) Yake Bokkuri (Team N)
    • 3B) Uso wo Tsuku Riyuu (Team M)
    • 3C) Update (Team BII)
    • 3D) Pink Iro no Sekai (Shiroma Miru, Ota Yuuri, Yoshida Akari, Shibuya Nagisa, Murase Sae, Yamamoto Ayaka, Umeyama Cocona, Jonishi Rei)
    • 3T) Ni ban-me no door (NMB48)
    DVD
    • 1) Tokonoma Seiza Musume MV
    • 2) Tokonoma Seiza Musume MV (Dancing Version)
    • 3) Tokonoma Seiza Musume (Making of)
    • 4A) Yake Bokkuri MV
    • 4B) Uso wo Tsuku Riyuu MV
    • 4C) Update MV
    • 4D) Pink Iro no Sekai MV
    Senbatsu
    • Team N: Ota Yuuri, Kawakami Chihiro, Tanigawa Airi, Murase Sae, Yoshida Akari
    • Team M: Iwata Momoka, Kawakami Rena, Shibuya Nagisa, Shiroma Miru, Yasuda Momone
    • Team BII: Umeyama Cocona, Kato Yuuka, Kojima Karin, Shiotsuki Keito, Jo Eriko, Jonishi Rei, Naiki Kokoro, Yamamoto Ayaka, Yamamoto Mikana
    • Kenkyuusei: Minami Haasa
    Notes
    • First Single where everybody hasn't been at least one senbatsu
    • Mirurun's 19th NMB48 Senbatsu (Tied for most)
    • Jo's 10th NMB48 Senbatsu
    • Aayan's 5th NMB48 Senbatsu
    Handshake Events
    July 21, 2019: Chiba
    July 27, 2019: Osaka

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

YES!

Hopefully this helps her get back in the SSK senbatsu, or else I imagine management will shift their focus towards Yuuri and co.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Senbatsu
    Center:
    Shiroma Miru

Iwata Momoka, Umeyama Cocona, Ota Yuuri, Kato Yuuka, Kawakami Chihiro (Return), Kawakami Rena, Kojima Karin, Shitotsuki Keito, Shibuya Nagisa, Jo Eriko, Jonishi Rei, Tanigawa Airi, Naiki Kokoro (Return), Minami Haasa (Debut), Murase Sae, Yasuda Momone, Yamamoto Ayaka, Yamamoto Mikana (Debut), Yoshida AKari

Notes
    First Single where everybody hasn't been at least one senbatsu
    Mirurun's 19th NMB48 Senbatsu (Tied for most)
    Jo's 10th NMB48 Senbatsu
    Aayan's 5th NMB48 Senbatsu

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 5
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:3 singles this year?
    Mirurururururururururururururn centa~ :p

5. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    That's too fast! :blink:

Anyway, since it's first single without Sayaka (ahem), this single will prove if NMB still maintain their existence or not

((Meanwhile, Boku datte naichau yo isn't available in Spotify and Apple Music (Yeah, Apple Music. Not iTunes Store) :fear: ))

Anyway, it's also Chihhi's return-to-senbatsu single

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  6. 3D-ism

3D-ism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazaki Miho
    Yasss Mirurun. This her go big or go home moment. Hope she slay it.

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

No OUT except due to graduation so the line-up should be well-received.

Waiting for Zeroshiki input on this.

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm really happy Kokochan is back in. With how stacked BII is after the shuffle & her not being in the previous senbatsu I honestly thought she didn't stand a chance anymore.

Why is there a KKS in senbatsu? If she's good enough for senbatsu shouldn't they have promoted her during the shuffle?!

And Mirurun center <3 Glad she's getting another one instead of a switch to Yuuri (which would fine for the next single imo).

11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so happy for kokochan and miru as center
    i hope kojirin is front row

12. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I don't understand this line. What do you mean?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Sayaka was the only member who had been in every NMB Senbatsu. This is breaking her strike (for obvious reasons)

14. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

I wonder if this single is going to be with the shuffled teams or the old ones instead.
    Anyway, I'm glad they gave Haasa the opportunity for this single, fans love her and she have been gaining exposure. I guess chihiro is going to be a senbatsu-locked member from now on (she's also the team N captain now), I don't think her intermitent push have worked well so I'm glad.

More D3-6Gen stuff incoming? queentet? I Hope we get good songs.

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    assuming there is Team songs I think it will be old teams since it comes out like next month. But I will be pleased if it's the new teams too lol.

As for the single the line-up is nice and Miru center is never a bad thing. Still waiting on that Akarin center tho lol. Or Yuuri.

16. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I get what you are saying, but it still doesn't explain that line.

Sayanee has been in every senbatsu until she graduated, but the line didn't specify Sayanee per se. But, why limit it to just Sayanee. The earliest single where someone hasn't been in every single senbatsu is not this single. For example, Nana was in every single senbatsu until her graduation. But then again the line didn't specify until graduation, so the first time was took off off senbatsu would be as early as the second single.

The first single where everybody (as in absolutely everybody) hasn't been atleast one senbatsu before means that this would be the first single that one member is experiencing senbatsu for the very the first time. But since no member was actually specified in the line, it means... let's say the single Aayan first debuted in senbatsu, Boku Igai no Dareka makes the "first" part invalid. That's just an easy example. I'm sure there are many more singles where somone from senbatsu first debuted in that single's senbatsu.

Or is it the first single where all of the girls from the previous senbatsu were all included again, plus many others? Then... the wording didn't quite deliver the meaning. It should be the something like, the first single to include all of the previous single senbatsu, except those who graduated. Or... The first single none of the previous senbatsu member was dropped, except for Sayanee who graduated.

Did I figure it out while rambling off? Sorry, I was just a bit confused and curious.

Anyway, I'm happy for Miru. She should cement her centreship a little longer. And one more single center after this, then perhaps we can move on to an Aayan center? That's just a wishful hope of mine. I wouldn't mind 3 consecutive Miru center. A bikini/sexy/summery song. A cool song. Another warai song like warota people. Or even a ballad-ish / melancholy song. I feel Miru can do those styles well. Though I thought she could have given warota people a more warai feel than she did, as in express it more strongly.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

MIRURUN CENTER YES :inlove: I was really hoping this, so glad it became reality.
    Also super-excited for Kokochan! <3

18. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    It means that there was at least one member who had been in every senbatsu and now there's none. It did talk about Sayanee because she was the only who would fit the "has been in every senbatsu" discription until the previous one. When this single is released you won't find any member who fits the discription anymore

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    wouldn't it be the opposite thou? miru's fans buying this single in bulk in support for miru means less money for bulk buy in ssk.

and if this single flops, miru will be blamed.
    i'm hoping to be proved otherwise.

still, miru deserved the center. she's among the produce48 contestant i'm looking forward the most. plus, she can sing live too

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Did Naachan drop ranks after centering Jabaja?
    Sales don’t really vary much depending on the center. Not even depending on senbatsu, I’d say, unless it’s something radical like the janken ones.

Miru fans will apply for her HS and maybe buy the rest of editions for collection purposes, but I doubt it’ll matter much more for them.

It is promo for Miru when it comes to the general public and new fans, I’d say. Those who are still to oshi anyone and whatnot.
    So hopefully this is the push she needs to get back on the horse.

As for the bsides, it should be with the new teams, right?
    Every single released after a shuffle is usually with the new ones, iirc.

But then again, it might be a bit weird because some girls have already announced their graduations and so on... so maybe they can skip team songs this single (for the first time since Rashikunai) and bring back Aka/Shirogumi? Namba Teppoudai? Throw in a song for 6ki, another one for D3 and a Karin solo and it’s done.

• Agree Agree x 2