1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NMB48 26th single [Koi to Ai to Sono Aida ni wa] - (2022/02/23)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Not a big loss for the group imo, but it is for me personally. Gonna totally miss 557 and her unique Kawaii-ness :cry2:

2. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Whatever you have just lost your best-selling member and you think you will be fine with 14 NEW truely NEW face. :eek:

The sales won't fall below 10,000 but compare to last single you will lose your 2 best handshake seller (Mirurun & 557) both sold-out 42 slots. Cocona is considered as NMB48 new ACE now and yeah if ACE of the group graduate then why do you think that's not a big deal? And yes not everyone sad about her leaving, some angry, some disappoint (and someone happy either) but after all it's a big loss for NMB48.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Cocona is not even a Miru lvl. I think you absolutly don't understand what HS is. And how it worked (who are the wotas). Yes there was some girls like Oshima Yuka or Yamamoto Sayaka that had their big fanbase and only their. But usualy girls like Cocona don't strong enough. Fanbase is like a liquid, if you take a big cup out of the sistem the water just split away to the smallers or to another NEW Ace. Also it about a numbers not a real people. In SNS world she is not even TOP-5.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    It's kind of ironic that you mentioned SNS right after "real people". Then perhaps the likes of Naachan or Yuiyui are not as popular as I thought (actually yours in this case).

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Of course Cocona is not Miru and she is still far from Miru’s position. NMB48 now is not like 3 years ago when we have Miru as our ACE, Akarin popular with public, Nagi on variety show, Yuuri as center candidate, Aayan as jisedai ACE and Cocona as the rising star. At that time when one graduate we can still said that luckily we still have (.........) But now all center candidate after Sayanee’s age has graduated except Nagisa. I mean yes there is one that still in the group that’s Rei, but before Aayan’s graduation she had never been a serious center candidate and never reach the standard to be seen as an ACE. Now Cocona graduated, can you tell me who will be NEW ACE since NMB48 staff seems like they haven’t prepared for this to happen.
    It’s not we overestimate Cocona, it’s you underestimate her just because you don’t like her.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Center talk aside... Hirayama Yuki is one of the three 7th gen members i'm liking a lot, so I'm very happy to see her in senbatsu! Hopefully Miyu and Aika can quickly make senbatsu too :cute: Gutted Yuina isn't here still when she's been pretty active! I hope she's in the next one.

7. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

You mean Hirayama Mai? :p I noticed her with the recent shuffle and thought she looks really interesting. I will keep an eye on her, especially because she'll be after-Coconas-graduation-my-new-kami-oshi Sadanos vize-captain of Team N.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Oh yes! Sorry, Hirayama Yuki is a new Angerme member, I mixed up the names [hehe]
    I noticed her during the shuffle too! She's very intriguing!

9. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Online Hanashikai dates have been announced, mostly in March. Applications start on Thursday Jan. 13.

2022年2月26日(土)、2月27日(日)、3月12日(土)、3月13日(日)、3月19日(土)、3月20日(日)、3月21日(月・祝)

They're still using Aeru World as the service (thank god, it's way better than FortuneMeets and WithLive)

This is the schedule for the members

http://news.nmb48.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/7af366c82b3030b465050b9c587493111.pdf

I also made a series of videos that explain how to sign up and pay for the hanashikai on the FortuneMusic website, as well as show the process for how the calls work on Aeru World.

NMB Handshake Tutorial

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Updated informations in OP
    (may require some adjustments)

11. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Cocona solo song :1st:
    So 5 new songs and only 1 MV? Last time we got 3, hopes that this time at least there will be 2.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  12. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    YAHOO! Senbatsu Sousenkyo is returning to JPN48. Although this time, it is only for NMB48.
    https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/dcc4affb8d1006beda6999af557844481fcec72c

NMB48 to hold its own "General Election" to select members for its 27th single

NMB48, an idol group based in Namba, Osaka, will hold a "general election" to select the members for the title song of their 27th single. NMB48, an idol group based in Namba, Osaka, will hold a "general election" to select the members for the title song of their 27th single.

The "NAMBATTLE" was broadcasted on the group's official YouTube channel on the same day. NAMBATTLE The announcement was made at the group's official YouTube event "NAMBATTLE 2 - Introduction. At the group's event "NAMBATTLE Fans voted for the members at the group's event "NAMBATTLE 2~Ai~". 1st to 14th place were the selected members, and 15th to 4th place were the undergirls of the coupling songs. The 1st to 14th place will be selected as the selected members, and the 15th to 4th place will be selected as the Under Girls for the coupling song.

The voting rights will be sold through the enclosed bonus of the 26th single "Koi to Ai no Sono Ma niwa" to be released on February 23, as well as through The voting right will be given to the members of the web service and the ticket for the Kyoto performance on March 27. The voting period starts on March 22. The voting period will be from March 22 to March 25.

The preliminary announcement will be made on February 23, the day the single is released, and the interim announcement will be made on March 2. The preliminary announcement will be made on February 23, the day of the single release, and the interim announcement on March 2, both at the NMB48 Theater. The preliminary announcement will be made on February 23, the day the single is released, and the interim announcement will be made on March 2 at the NMB48 Theater.

This is the 10th AKB48 group general election since 2009. The AKB48 group has not held a general election since 2009, the last time being in 2006.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    So 5 members on each of the retailers CD cover, it makes sense. :flower:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. JoKawaruso

JoKawaruso Kenkyuusei

Why only 1 MV??:cry2::cry2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Sucks we only get one MV now. Things have definitely changed. I don't mind the covers though. I like the theater edition(s) the most tho.

17. JoKawaruso

JoKawaruso Kenkyuusei

18. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Kinda but not really. It's the stupid events that SKE and HKT have been doing where you "talk" to them from like 10 meters away with a plastic screen between you and the member. Also it's not even guaranteed you can do it. You apply for the member and pay to get a random photo, but the handshake is a bonus that you might win. It's similar to the Ring Ring phone card zoom calls and sign kai events they did in the last couple years.

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 5
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Costumes are similar to what Perfume wore :confused: