1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Guys after watching the newest episode of NOGIBINGO i can't hold on my laugh he3!!! [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]
    Especially the Nanamin vs Kazumin part!!I think Nanamin already let giving the victory to Kazumin coz
    Nanamin has already feel a pity on Kazumin!!! :XD: :XD:
    Or is that a "strategy of tears" from Kazumin to defeat her comrades??? [wonder] [wonder]
    It's very interesting to know what strategy she used (Kazumin)in the next challenge!! :lol: :lol:
    Maybe the other sad memory again??? [notme] [notme]

2. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I don't think kazumin's crying was a strategy. We can see she really look down at that time. I could sense nanamin was feeling guilty. Her face showed that she regreted it. Man, I don't have a heart to see kazumin's effort to hold back her cry during the segment.but i LOL at kazumin's words "i'm sorry that I was crying" when nanamin for the punishment.LOL.

3. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Yes that is what i want to say!!Nanamin is already felt very guilty to Kazumin about her question to Kazumin
    so she let her comrade won the "Shoujiki Shouji" game!! [hehe] [hehe]

4. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Finally watched this episode as I was waiting for the subs to understand better.
    I did read your comments of this episode beforehand so I wasn't expecting a nice show, but it turned out rather ok.
    It was hurtful to see Kazumin's tears and some members sad face, but I do think it was a good experience for them. Variety shows are for entertainment afterall, and even if there are people who will get angry/unhappy that their oshimen or person they like gets hurt, it will keep things interesting. People tend to get bored if every show has the same concept, even if the concept is good.

As for Kazumin, even if she got hurt (and I'm very sorry for her) and the truth got out, I don't think its going to hurt her image that badly. I don't dislike her "fake" voice, I actually think its really funny, but I'm glad she isn't always talking like that. I'm sure people, at least Nogizaka fans, must have realized in some point that she's at least sometimes exaggerating that voice for the entertainment. You can tell the voice difference when she is singing or talking seriously. I have to say that her Ameijingu-voice is 10-times better than some fake babyvoice, and it will keep being funny even if I now know for sure it's fake.

I think I'm with z00z00 regarding this show. Nogizaka doesn't have many variety shows, and aside of Nogidoko the others aren't so good. So it's better that they stick with Nogibingo until they actually have a better show, where they don't only show senbatsu members. I'm also happy that they aren't copying 100% AKBingo; even though we got less questions in Shoujiki Shogi, we got to see them to get embarassing make ups.

[clap]

5. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Well, so much for watching NOGIBINGO this week. :(

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    What's wrong?

7. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    fengyunzhibo was down

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I've never heard of it. You can't watch it on Youku?

9. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    You can watch it on Justin TV also, it is usually streamed live by honmayan. Sometimes you might have to google search "honmayan justin tv" or "team a annin justin tv" to find these streams however, but otherwise they are very reliable for me.

I also uploaded the last NOGIBINGO! episode with English Subs on Dailymotion! The subs was actually out like the day after the episode, so I could have just encode/upload it immediately. However because the previous videos got taken down, I'm hoping a delay will avoid this. Sry for the inconviniences, but do bear with the slow upload plz. >_______<
    [dm]x1314fv[/dm]
    Credit to subshiro @subshiro46 - https://twitter.com/subshiro46
    Soft Sub @ http://www.nogizakanouta.blogspot.ca/20 ... title.html

10. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Thank you. I was looking everywhere for an NTV stream, but I couldn't find one.

kanjo, I meant the live stream of NOGIBINGO. I don't think youku has live streams of NTV. Do they?

Oh, well, I'll just watch it later.

11. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Its good to see so much discussions here. :)

I think we all agree that having additional TV programs is better than none, & that having NOGIBINGO! as an additional show is better than otherwise. Its just that, after the 12 episodes ended, I would prefer that there be a more original program to follow up instead of simply a continuation. Once again I have to say I really appreciate the fact that Unders get to participate in NOGIBINGO!, & that I wish whatever future show continue this practice, or that NogiDoko start practicing this.

Regarding Kazumin, I don't think the revelation about her voice would be too damaging. Actually I think most of the revelation weren't very dmging to the girls. What stirred the most discussion was Kazumin crying it seems, & is about whether she should have cried or not etc.

Also, personal thoughts on the latest episode, which was a karaoke challenge! Before that, NOGIBINGO! lost again unfortunately.. So it is now a 3 vs. 3 tie between the two groups! Congratz to HKT for evening the scores. Can't say I'm not sad bout it tho lol. As for the judge's reasoning:
    Its actually something I think many Ngzk fans will find agreeable with! I agree with his thoughts, altho I would still want Ngzk to win lol.

Anyways, as for the latest episode itself, its good the see back-Senbatsu & Unders getting the chance to sing~ Rottii was majestic as always! The judge calls it "the voice of art." \(^o^)/
    Himetan also sing well, I quite like her strong voice. It is described as energetic~ ^_^
    & along with Maiyan, these were the only three that made it thro completely! Maiyan have a nice voice, & is good technically too methink, but she get nervous easily, & she was indeed nervous till the end lol, which of course effects her singing. Her ending was great tho~

Sayurin, Nanamin, Kanarin, & Yuttan also sang, all fell sadly lol. Sayurin didn't do too bad methink, but there was a long wait in the middle of her song, if it was cut down maybe she wouldn't have fell. Nanamin laughed as she sang, which was sad & funny lol. Kanarin chose a hard song imo, while Yuttan sang a Momoclo song! Very interesting indeed. XD

Ngzk have so many other great singers tho, I would love to have seen them sing. ;A;
    There are Ikuchan, Misamisa, Sayu, Reika, Kazumin at least. Naachan & Maimai are decent singers too I think, & I would have love to see what many of the Unders whom I never see singing individually can bring. But there's only so much time unfortunately. Really hope Ngzk get more opportunities to do solo-singing in the future.

12. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

I think Ijiri works really well with the nogi girls. His jokes are like the complete opposite from the "ojou-sama" image the group have, which help a lot to bring this variety side from them. It's so different to see him with the akb unders for example.

Talking about last week's episode, I was suprised with Kazumin reaction to the question about her voice too. I didn't think it would hit too much as far to her start crying.. even Nanamin looked surprised. But maybe it was something that was bothering her, so I think it was good that they talked more about this. In the last match she even used her crying to make a joke when Ijiri called her, so I think it's all ok.

Watching this week's, I think Rottii is the one most benefiting from this show until now. Her screentime are just increasing. And again it was a nice episode.. oh, I like Sayurin singing, I totally approve her <3

13. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I agree with the judge's reason. but, I wanted N46 to win. Simply becoz I want N46 to get the 1 hour SP episode in the end. HKT already got many exposure (plus they have sasshi), so I want N46 to get more chance..

14. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

I do agree with you all, Nogizaka46 needs more TV appearance^^
    As for latest episode, it just prove that UG has lots of members that is capable to enter senbatsu.
    Maybe with this, Nogizaka46's management will consider to make a complete reshuffle of their senbatsu^^

And, I do hope they got this 1 hour special :)

15. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ I thought Nogizaka's senbatsu was determined by fans?

Personally, I'd rather see HKT win because they can continue with that show. Even if Nogizaka wins, they likely won't keep NogiBINGO, but instead get something a bit similar where there are batsu games involved. Ultimately, I think both groups will get their own shows. NTV is commited to a regular show for all the OOO48 groups, so even if Nogi wins, eventually NTV will find something for HKT. Nogizaka is big enough to get more variety shows of their own, and being tied to AKB will still give them some cred over other idol groups. AKB honed their variety skills because of AKBINGO and ShukanAKB. Nogi needs a batsu variety show because it'll help them on other shows (not necessarily having to involve batsu games but you need to hold your own with all these geinin shows).

They're really mashing several AKBINGO corners by combining batsu games (the hazukashii make-up and powder).

16. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^ Good day~

Nogizaka's senbatsu is determined my management, no different from the other 48 groups. As for winning because the show can be continued, I don't think it was specified that whoever wins will get the program continued, so I think the HKT show can & methink will get continued regardless. However it is understandable that fans of both group will rather their groups get the one-hour special of course. If NTV is truly committed to getting Ngzk a show I will be happy tho, but I do hope its not a continuation of NOGIBINGO! lol.

Also, something on the singing! Kazumin blogged & said she sang! Also she passed! Its a shame her part didn't get in then.. Reika might have sang too, but I'm not sure. If you are interested, you might want to pay attention to their blog, & they might specify whether they sand or not.
    Here's the part where she said that she sang & finished it! Her song was Rock 'n' Roll Widow (ロックンロール・ウィドウ) by Yamauchi Momoe (山口百恵), her idol so no surprise of course lol. I really really really want to see all the singing. ;A;

17. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Well, they're really keeping the "one segment/show" strategy so a lot must be cut off I guess. Pretty down that I can't see Kazumin's part but I understand why...

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well this time's Nogibingo was fantastic. I am now dreaming of a world in which this exact karaoke premise is a weekly 48 group show (nogizaka can be included of course). We can see every girl's vocal talent (or not); they can practice for the show, and they can even come back and re-challenge if they failed the first time.
    The punishment game and even the judges could change every week too (or maybe it would be better to have the same judges)...

either way, I really want to see this as a standalone show!

As for the girls' actual vocal talent, I wasn't really surprised by any of them. I thought that was around how good they each were. I knew some of their vocal talents beforehand, though. Poor Ringo... she tried so hard to get them to judge her based on her cuteness lol. I want to know why the hell Kawamura is screwing around in an idol group with that voice though.

19. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Trying to think up what segments are left, i can only think:
    Cooking
    Danso
    fashion check
    Tell a sad story from your past
    that ranking thought about other members
    Tarinai
    the card picture battle
    that cream cannon knowing other members game.

Personally out of all of these left i hope to see a danso ep getting made.

20. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^Those plus:
    - Time pressure! Battle burger shop (which includes like 4 possible games: drawing, play-dough, nugget thing and the hint word thing.)
    - That mouse game, where they had to find the real/fake one.
    - AKVegas, where the different members compete with each other and the others guess who will win (makes a "bet")
    - Mail contest, which member writes the best mails
    - AKB profiling -> whose house
    - Ikemen High School

From those above I listed, I really want to see Battle Burger shop and Ikemen High School :D or Danso.

Damn... I want to see them do danso so much :D