1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    +1 on this. She looks more like Ami to me, too. A cuter, smaller version.

2. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Do you think Shiraishi, Asuka, Himeka, Ikuta and Nanase never appear on this season?.

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think both but more with Nojo
    Or do fusion technique between Maichun and Nojo, you'll get Yoda :p
    Speaking of Miachun, she's becoming more visible specially her participation at Bingo

4. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I think Himetan ain't gonna appear in this season. I don't know about the others.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i hope Maiyan, Nanase, Ikuta and Asuka will appear in the last episode.....Himetan graduated so she wont be there

6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It would be ridiculous if Maiyan etc is in the opening but they never appear in this season. But it can't be helped because they might be soo busy.

7. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i think Maiyan, Nanase, Ikuta and Asuka is like the last boss in anime/game. they will appear in last episode

8. UukaChanz

UukaChanz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I wouldn't surprised if they didn't appears this season. Basically the production want to give more exposure toward 2nd gen and especially 3rd Gen.

9. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Hey don't forget about Hori too :mad: /jk Among those 6 i predict only Hori and Shiraishi who will manage to appear in this season. Based completely on my hunch~

For me she looks more like Shinuchi, at least based on Yoda's Mob Psycho 100 cover :lol: And yes compared past season, her presence in this season are much more noticeable, including how wide her mouth when she surprised :^^;: Sometimes i wonder did she notice it or not lol

Actually for me last season was pretty awesome, 1st gen has enough experience before Nogibingo started while 3rd gen 6 months after debut goes straight to the lion den and being traumatized by Ijiri ofc some of them will cried :lol: Gradually in each recording they keep getting better and started to get used with ijiri not to mention the mngt+bingo staff push them even further with the last episode :twisted: and now in this season 3rd gen perform much better while 1st & 2nd slowly catching up back to their used tension......and this is what become problem to me. Unlike kojichuu which airs weekly, Nogibingo is seasonal ( 12/11 episodes ) and since i really like Nogibingo i grew impatient with the pace :^^;: and i can't stand to wait another 3+ months for another nogibingo after this season done :wall: ( if it still continue ).

Well anyway i'm looking forward for tomorrow episode, been curious what kind of shenanigans this time :lol:

10. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  11. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well well... this episode proofs more that Yamashita is really more of an adult than her senpai :D

12. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Wow this is interesting one lol Matsumura's team vs Yoda's team, before i was hoping they only just do 1 location shot episode but now i don't mind they take 2 episode :^^;:

Matsumura and Misa way too excited and very loud :lol: while Yamashita seems like a bit embarrased compared with the others (?) i need to rewatch it again later to check it. Funniest moment is when....

That old fart ijiri appear out of nowhere and the girls freak out including some of the guest :lol::lol: Hazuki & Yamashita didn't freak out as much as Matsumura and Misa did i guess they still remember Ijiri's Dokkiri back on Season 8 that it wasn't quite a surprise to them to see it again lol
    I hope there will be a very good reward for the winner at the end of this segment, it'd be unfair if there isn't :asdfgh:

I'm rooting for Matsumura's team, for me their macho mission was much more entertaining compared with Yoda's team ganguro (@blackrabbit tx for the reference ) and the gym part looks like really taxing :^^;:

Also on the preview, are there more member to join? i wonder who are they. Really looking forward for the 2nd part next week.

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This episode blew me away. I totally misjudged the preview last week. Good stuff.

- Great member line-up.
    - Momoko crying (it has been a while :^^;:).
    - Hazuki's little dance when the macho show starts.
    - The facial expressions during the show.
    - The facial expressions when Ijiri joins the show.
    - Ganguro Ikoma rocking it. Cool she was recognized in the end.
    - Nogi girls doing the Ring Row. :D
    - Hazuki blazing through the challenge.
    - More next week! Can't wait!

14. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Love this week episode, the club scene was my favorite because of their funny reaction.
    For the ganguro scene, i was hoping either Yoda or Momoko who get the transformation.
    Can't wait for next week episode.

15. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ah, getting back to the nogibingo i love. seems like a short eps compared to similar keyabingo when they did the bingo game.

16. UukaChanz

UukaChanz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Nanase unlikely to appear this season right now she's busy with her new drama

17. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    but isn't this show recorded months ago?

18. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    They usually recording 3 episodes every 2 weeks except for special episode or location shot, at least based on what i watch from dvd making and this week episode where ijiri congrats the group for their first Tokyo Dome Concert.

@Seditious85 tx for the mentioning Hazuki part, can't believe i missed that one. Wish they didn't forward that scene too soon >.< i had to rewind that scene over and over since its so mesmerizing :inlove:

19. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    this week episode is gay as hell
    i have to watch it in hidden place
    but the crossfit part is so fun to watch :lol:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    They cut some of interesting part from Macho Show segment. Fortunatelly, the girls talk about that unaired part on Nogiroom and we can watch the clip, which I can say, pretty much crazy for those two underage members. :D