1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    It's been two straight weeks already that we saw Nakada in action. Wonder whether it's a semi-push from management?
    The theme she brought up this time is kinda sad though... hh

3. UukaChanz

UukaChanz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

Unaired Nogibingo!7 seems funny tho I only found out this vid on March

4. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Lol nice memes especially Ranze ( Would be hilarious if she actually do that )

God i was having fun watching this week episode but what i heard from the preview for next week episode really killed my mood almost the whole day....(Although I kinda already feared it from months ago it would end the same way NOGIBINGO!8 and KEYABINGO!3 did......hate it when i'm right sigh )

Well anyway now i'm way past that this week episode for me is another fun segment and i find the part where member explain the reason of their frustation interesting ( Especially Ranze ):

- Gotta love Reika's expression when she see Manatsu typed swiftly and the sound of certain staff laugh, the moment i heard it i knew it was him again.
    Niceeyes.png Lol.png
    - Asuka's table flip ( Can't anything this girl do more attractive then she already is :inlove: )
    - Hori vs Miria -> The most relevant sukatto based on Hori's frustation, nicely done ( Also Lol Hori using back side of the katana either she did it on purpose or not its really amusing :lol: ).
    - Ranze's bat swing ( She should take Ijiri's suggestion to bring that bat with her all the time so no more ppl will make fun of her height :twisted: )
    - Manatsu's freaking cute pose after MG rampage ( Btw the way Manatsu holding her MG is quite intriguing, so much confident this girl has isn't it ) and yes Sayuri i understand what you did i too has this urge want to kiss Manatsu's cheek everytime camera close-up on her :awesome:
    - But IMO there is 1 member whose sukatto was really bad that kinda ruin the flow of this episode for me and that was
    Shinuchi's. I don't know if she did it on purpose or not or its just the way bingo staff want it but personally i find that scene is fail in a bad way variety-wise. Had the one who's holding the mitt were ordinary staff or heck Wada / Noujo it wouldn't be so bad but purposely hiring a martial artist, giving her an introduction, and then finished in a matter of second???? What? Isn't that just wasting money...:fp:
    Including what she did on Nogichuu's nabe, Nakada seems to have some kind of resolve within her that she decide to be more active in any show. If that's what she want i hope something good will come to her next year and Bingo staff you hear the lady better make sure next NOGIBINGO! there will be Muchaburi xxxx episode!! This girl is ready! ( Just dont do anything that can mess faces or hair, cream is fine though ).

Asuka seems to grow more like Nanamin, you know like most of her behavior or her statement can easily be tsukomi'd like when in Nogichuu she easily amused when Shitara use pun on "who xxx senbatsu" couple months ago and this episode where Ijiri's correct her chooise of word making it a good funny tsukomi, no wonder she's getting more screentime in various japanese show. Btw it's just me or it seems Iori in really low tension :confused:

@UukaChanz: If you haven't you should buy NOGIBINGO!6 and 7, the extra scenes they included are imo the best one. Speaking of DVD this year they sure taking way too long to release DVD version, they just released KEYABINGO!2 and i really want to get NOGIBINGO!8 one :wall:

• Like Like x 1
  5. UukaChanz

UukaChanz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    It seems for the next episode they gonna do Christmas special with kids IMG_20171225_232047.jpg IMG_20171225_232044.jpg

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  7. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    @Jedrien: First of all ty for all your video. Really grateful that thanks to you this season i manage to follow all episodes shortly from the moment they broadcasted.

Well this is it last episode of NOGIBINGO!9 and just as i feared it does end on 11th episode :( This one is quite entertaining especially Manatsu x Renka and Reika x Sayurin ( Best one for me ) although for some reason i find the first one, Asuka x Rena a bit uncomforting......maybe because its remind me of the worst episode ever that should have never existed in NOGIBINGO! :yikes: ( Ping Pong daruma *shudder* ). Beside that everything else was fun.

My review for this season:

- EP01 ( Okama ) = Ok
    - EP02 ( Fashion make-up) = Ok, would be Best had more member join the recording for reaction.
    - EP03 ( Poem ) = Dislike ( Just not my thing for Variety )
    - EP04 ( Gameshow ) = Best
    - EP05 ( Dating Simulation ) = Best
    - EP06 ( Stage act ) = Barely OK because the guest took too much screentime :rant:
    - EP07 & EP 08 ( Location shooting after Tokyo Dome concert ) = Best but should have been much better reward instead of another damn food.
    - EP09 ( Mousuo Request ) = Totally the Best one among the best episode in this Season :cute:
    - EP10 ( Refreshed! GP ) = Ok
    - EP11 ( Chrismast ) = Ok

Overall i find this season as "The most unlucky" one :^^;: The season start on last quarter of the year which should have lots of good material for recording ( Chrismast and New Year) but on the other hand the main character, Nogizaka46 currently on its peak with tight schedule such as Tokyo Dome, TV show guest, music show perfomances, etc so to me its like complicated timing for recording. But even all that the show still able to produce good episodes, it does start slow but gradually the episodes are getting much more interesting so i gotta respect that their for effort :approve:

BUT!!!There is just one thing that really disappointed me and that is the SET. 'Till this day i still can't figure the reason they use the damn setting, its so gloomy, smaller than usual, the lightning my god make it much more glommy than already is ( Thank goodness the attire the girls wear and camera help a bit ), and if the cameras take a shot at certain scene you can see broken wood, hanged tapper on wall, and such. Why can they just use the decent one they used to have? like the one on NOGIBINGO!7 or !8 which i know for sure they still use it from sumo episode. Either they recording at different studio, or the set got eaten by termites or hell w/e i find this part on NOGIBINGO!9 is irritating for my eyes :fp: And for the love of all idols, please if there will be NOGIBINGO!10 change the damn setting its almost freaking 10 years ( From AKBINGO! ) they used the setting isn't about time they make new one??? I don't know who's in charge of the setting but i felt their passion lacking and i really despise people who has no passion for their work >(

Well now that off my chest, among N46 members there are 2 person that i really grateful for their appearance on NOGIBINGO!9 and those are Kazumin ( Love santa Kanzumin :inlove: ) and Manatsu. These 2 has been active for the entire season eventhough they are busy themselves. Also if for some reason in 2018 Manatsu graduate, i really hope there will be special NOGIBINGO! for her like they did to Mai, reason is among all N46 members she's the only person who partake in this show the most, From NOGIBINGO!1 to !9 there's alway Manatsu with the exception of 2 episodes of NOGIBINGO!5 and NOGIBINGO!8 which only 3rd gen. NOGIBINGO! owe her that much she deserve it :worthy:

That's all from me sry with the long post :^^;: i really like NOGIBINGO! ( My first N46 show ) and its the reason i care enough to post so much. I don't know if i'll have the same passion to NOGIBINGO!10 since the next one prob will take at least 6 month and i prob forget about it ( if they ever decide to continue ), thankfully there are still Nogichuu and the others to keep reminding me about Nogizaka46.

• Like Like x 1
  10. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I like this masquerade episode.lol.
    We will have a new season after 8 months. Bcoz we will get Setobingo, maybe Keyabingo!4, and the last is Nogibingo!10.

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

this season is like a roller coaster ride to me. some episodes i really enjoy, some of them i don't remember and few episodes i didn't even bother watching the whole show. like the poem, i stopped watching after maybe 5, 7 minutes and yeah the stage act. as much as i love 3rd gens i need to skip several times, really ruined my mood bec to be honest i want to punch someones face in that episode (sorry, that's a bit rude). that's the two worst for me. mousou request could be my fav for this season. i like the 1st episode with those crazy neesan, and the games i guess since it's marika's final where she got her grad gift. the rest i don't recall or no further comment. but now, time to hibernate again with nogibingo. it's still fun overall but hoping for a great, better season 10.
    yeah agree, even last season she's one of the 1st gen that showed up to support the 3rd gen on their live performance, it's still more fun with her around.

12. UukaChanz

UukaChanz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    He's back [hehe]
    Screenshot_2017-12-26-13-45-21-677.jpeg

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

he's on the prowl :lol:

14. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    where's the captain?

15. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    This masquerade show style feels nostalgic. Lots of cute moments not only from the performer but also from those sitting with the kids.

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Surprised that no one mentioned how cute Asuka was -- her acting and her in twin tails. Things you just don't see often.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

she was in this episode but wasnt in the group photo:^^;:

18. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Last episode was quite fun. The setting was creative. Sakurai and Matsumura are the MVPs in this episode to me. Being a volcano is a hard working job.
    These Nogizaka Matryoshka dolls were so cute :blush:, Ito Karin showed her intelligence in not the right place.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Shinuchi claimed herself as 5 year old girl was so fun too :XD:
    I felt poor for Yamazaki for being a table tennis racket. I wish the director had found another skit for her and Asuka. That was little awkward to me.
    [​IMG]
    Ozono felt most happy in this episode because she loves children.
    In the whole Nogibingo!9 season, I like the episode 1 the best and I most dislike the episode when they brought the members to a male strip club?

19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yamazaki doesn't seem to enjoy the skit much, does she?

Mousou Cameraman has graduated (aka transferred) from Nogibingo onwards. On his 755, he said that he is being transferred to a "sister show". People thought it was to Akbingo's production team, but it's apparently to Setobingo huh. Will be quite lonely if there is no this ikemen in Nogibingo anymore.

http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/72688582.html

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw