1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NOGIDAN (BAND OF NOGIZAKA46) THREAD

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by mayuri91, Dec 25, 2016.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i always wonder why there is no specific thread to spread the awesomeness of this band. of course i dont know how pro they are to compare with band outside but still a very good idea by sony/akip to include live band from the girls themselves. asuka is always look cool playing drum and with kawaii face like that, never thought she is that awesome.
    im too lazy too put nogidan performances cut, hope you guys can put here.
    with them, i can hear some band performances of their song just like in recent under christmas live. super cool. i think nogi has better concerts performances than 48g just by the inclusion of this band.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i watched Nogiten season 1 and they did two episodes of Nogidan performing in Taiwan. That's when i followed Nogidan :) yoroshiku

Nogidan members:

Vocal : Noujo Ami, Nakamoto Himeka
    Guitar : Fukagawa Mai (graduated), Kawamura Mahiro
    Bass : Nakada Kana
    Keyboard : Nagashima Seira (graduated)
    Drum : Saito Asuka

New member : Wada Maaya joined Nogidan for keyboard

Nogidan members intro video (2015) : here

backup : here

Nogiten season 1 :

episode 44 : here

episode 45 : here

group photo from Taiwan trip
    [​IMG]
    news : http://nogizaka-journal.com/archives/nogidan-taiwan-live.html

Nogidan videos :

One Night Carnival from 3rd year Birthday Live : here

One Night Carnival from Nogizaka46 and Kishidan in 2014 : here

Ookami ni Kuchibue wo : here

group photo of Nogidan from AKB48 show ep66 (Original members)

[​IMG]

AKB48 show ep 66 (start @24:00): here

group photo of Nogidan from Under Live 2016 (Maaya joined Nogidan in August 2016)

[​IMG]
    video of Nogidan from Under Live 2016 : here

photos:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    thanks a lot!!

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Thanks for all that information! Someday I will click the links!

Third gen Mukai Hazuki plays the guitar. NogiDan should recruit her to play rhythm guitar taking MaiMai's former position.

5. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I always thought they disbanded nogidan after nagashima seira and fukagawa mai graduated, in order to keep its legacy.
    the revival is bittersweet. Because I dont want Seira and Mai to become memories. But seeing them again, its pretty great.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  7. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

COME HERE FOR HIMETAN AND ASHURIN !

I think Ashurin is the best one with Musical instrument here. Her drum skills is nice.

8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think NogiDan should recruit Hinachima and Inoue to be the horns section and let them play Threefold Choice. Not sure who should sing the third part, but if Asuka can sing and play at the same time, then let her reprise her role. Otherwise, they get another member to come on and sing, perhaps Karin? LOL! Anyway, after seeing Hinachima play the trumpet I think I want this to happen.

9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
  10. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I would love to see them debut as an official subunit!

11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I would love to see them release an album of Nogziaka songs called "NogiDan covers Nogizaka46." No special versions. Just one type -- Type A, Awesome! Then let them go on tour to small venues or clubs to promote it... Wonder what happens when wotas show up?

12. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    That would be awesome! Imagine rock versions of Nogizaka's more elegant songs like Boku ga Iru Basho, Shitto no Kenri, Kakigoori no Kataomoi, etc. and of course, a few original songs.

13. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    asuka is the cutest drummer in the world ... i hope they record a Nogidan version for a nogizaka46 song .... it will nice to see that in CD ... or make a Nogidan MV ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

14. yonjuroku

yonjuroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I really glad i can still watch Nogidan in the 5th Birthday DVD with new member, Wada as keyboardist. They didnt replace the guitar so Rotti is alone now. they performed Shitsuren shitara, Kao wo arae! and its really good! they change the tune of hook and its really catchy than the original one. Ashu's drum is awesome as always but Rotti seems troubled with the guitars since she did the melody and guitar alone. not smooth but the new arrangement of the song are so good! really looking forward for another song with new arrangement like this

15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Can somehow one of japanese hardcore fan suddenly make a petition or voice out to sony that many fans interested to see nogidan in action? I meant one man live, short tours or even some tv shows performance? I i dont mind they remakes nogi song. To get original song is only in dream. I think if they promote nogidan properly, i think they can stand between popular indie band but with better sales.

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I SO would love this!
    I fell in love with Nogi VM at first because the majority of those are kind of perfect but the final push in Nogi direction has been Nogidan playing "One Night Carnival" so it would be great if they keep the group alive and make more song.
    Se we can get one Nogizaka album release and one Nogidan album release alternatively :omg:

Since Himetan is - sadly - graduating, Rotti would be perfect as vocalist, but I'd put another guitar in.
    And Kana needs to learn to use that damn little finger. As bassist its almost painfull watch her. :cry2:

Asuka is totally a pro though :worthy:

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^I think Rottii is perfect as the guitarist. Let her get better and play the lead. They do need another guitarist to make it a fuller sound perhaps Rentan!

For vocalist, I really would like to see Karin in Himetan's place. I think she'll do very well. I thought she had been in a band when she was in high school.

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    My bad, I meant keep Rotti as lead guitarist AND make her vocalist too.
    But perhpaps that would be too much :^^;: (Everytime I listen her sing I don't understand how comes she doesn't have one solo in every single, so I'm totally, unapologetic BIASED when it comes to her voice lol)

Having another vocalist, Karin or someone else, would work too... as long as they don't leave Jo alone. I'm quite fond of her, but I like more the harmonies between two voices than solos.
    Hopefully we'll see if they'll work something out soon

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Himetan feelind goes more and more down... same time her feeling more and more stress to do her best..

Rotti?...

Karin...
    Anyway:
    Who own that rule of that sub band?

20. yonjuroku

yonjuroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    So, Nogidan is not dead isnt it? the last announcement that they disbanding but still performing in concert is confusing me...i just hope they still continue even with different members, too bad Rotti now is hitting the bottom with wada because of the scandal...