1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NOGIDAN (BAND OF NOGIZAKA46) THREAD

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by mayuri91, Dec 25, 2016.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

just watch 5th bday live and Nogidan needs some new recruit.:^^;:

2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    If only nogi fans in japan love nogidan, they may actually can push sony to at least promote nogidan outside.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    It will be hard to keep the band unless it's a separate entity yet still connected from Nogizaka. Graduation concept in idol world won't work to keep the expected longevity of a band.

Now we don't have any solid guitarist to rely on. Nakada's bass is terrible. Wada's piano is so so. Nojo's vocal is good though she needs another voice for harmony. Asuka's amazing, though as she's incredibly busy it'll be hard to make the band moves without her.

I agree they should get Karin as second vocalist, or any other reliable singer from Under. We can get both Iwamoto and Mukai to play the guitars. And also yess for Inoue or Higuchi to play the wind instruments! That'd be pretty jazzy

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i mean, just promote the name though. Everyone know that members especially in idol group interchangeable. Even so, if at least they did promote for once during the time when the ori members still intact and ashurin isnt busy, i would be happy.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nakada Kana graduating means that only Asuka is left from the original NogiDan lineup. Is there a member to take her place? If there isn't, is this the end of NogiDan? Is it the end of my dream for an album of NogiDan covering Nogizaka songs?

• Agree Agree x 3