[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Irin Thirdwater

Irin Thirdwater Kenkyuusei

That is a one-time only promotion (the「有償ダイヤ20個」). Only the single premium gacha draw resets daily (the 「1日1回無料」 one).

Here's a quick summary of the 1st anniversay campaigns they have going on:

1. Special Login Bonus
    • There was a 10-day anniversary countdown bonus (Nov 11 to Nov 20). This should give you 30 diamonds in total.
    • Then there's a 2-week one starting from the anniversary itself (Nov 21 to Dec 10). This will be 200 diamonds in total.
    • There's also a come-back bonus for users who haven't logged in for 30 days or more. Couldn't find the exact details, but the bonus will include diamonds and nogi coins, among other things.
    • Finally, there's a beginner bonus with diamonds, nogi coins, LP drinks, etc. for new accounts.
    2. Missions
    [Nov 21 to Dec 10]
    Clear specific songs on any difficulty once to get 1-3 diamonds each for a total of 59 diamonds.
    The songs are ordered by (in-game) release date (リリース) going from Guru Guru Curtain (ぐるぐるカーテン) to Otona e no Chikimichi (大人への近道) excluding event songs for a total of 29 songs.

3. Premium Gacha
    [Nov 21 to Nov 30]
    • Free daily single draw (1日1回無料) (must be rank 10 or above)
    • One-time 20 (paid) diamonds for 10 draws (有償ダイヤ20個)
    4. Diamond Pack
    [Nov 21 to Dec 10]
    • [Pack A] Get 155 (free) diamonds on top of 545 (paid) diamonds
    • [Pack B] Get 46 (free) diamonds on top of 206 (paid) diamonds
    • [Pack C] Get 4 (free) diamonds on top of 24 (paid) diamonds
    Each pack can be bought 3 times and the price match exactly with their normal diamond shop counterparts.
    Buying the diamond from the normal shop will NOT give you the extra (free) diamonds, the bonus is only available through the packs (「キャンペーン」tap in the diamond shop).

5. SSR Pull-rate
    [Nov 21 to ???]
    Chance to pull SSR increased from 2% to 3% on all gacha including those from events released after the anniversary and the premium gacha campaign mentioned above, but excluding the free medal gacha.
    There's no end date, but the content and schedule may change based on the team's discretion.

6. 1st Anniversary Gacha and Event
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [Nov 21 to Nov 30]
    Featuring 39 members, the gacha comes in 4 rounds, and having these cards in your party will increase the event points you get. The first round contains all of the new 1st anniversary cards, then the cards will be split up into 3 groups for the remaining rounds so if you have specific members in mind, you'll have a higher chance of getting her in the split.
    The event song will end one day early (Nov 29) with the usual 1-day reward processing. The event coin shop will still be available until Dec 4 14:59.
    This is a rotating attribute event (Moon -> Star -> Sun) with x2 event coins on the corresponding attribute (the「属性ボーナス」purple bar).

Others

• XP, nogi coin, and medal x2 bonus from live (Nov 21 to Nov 30).
    • Increased chance to get bonus card xp when upgrading (the purple 「大成功」thing) (Nov 21 to Dec 10).
    • The latest update (Nov 22) is just a hot-fix for visual bug not turning on (or update) the new special effect button (the「特攻効果」in the setup page before starting the song). This was only a visual bug, the effects still got applied correctly before the fix.
    [announcement on the official game website] [web version of the in-game notice]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Thank you soooooooooo much for the explanation!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    thank you very much for taking the time to translate all the events ^_^. i Guess i can now go all out in trying to get the Nanase SSR card

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Hello im new to the game and i dont know what im doing i just lvl up my R asuka card (the one u get at the beginning) up to lvl 40. What im asking is how to evolve/upgrade the card?

Edit: my 1st japanese game so i cant read any kanji and barely able to read katakana/hiragana

5. Irin Thirdwater

Irin Thirdwater Kenkyuusei

First of all, cards are split into 4 ranks indicated by their number of stars:
    Code:
    N   ☆
    R   ☆☆
    SR  ☆☆☆
    SSR ☆☆☆☆
    Their max levels are 20, 40, 60, and 80 respectively. However, SR and SSR cards can be evolved, increasing their level cap by 10. Here's a quick run-down of the ways you can improve your cards:

Upgrading「強か」
    This is the most basic way to improve your cards; upgrading them gives xp which in turn increases the level of your cards.
    You can level up your cards by using other cards or charging potions (the juice box with "CHARGE" written on it).
    If their attributes (Sun, Star, Moon) don't match, the upgrade will still cost the same, but you'll just get less xp from them.

Awakening「覚醒」
    Each cards can be awakened 5 times (look for the x/5 in the middle right part of the card info). This gives normal stats just like leveling.
    You can awaken your cards by using another copy of the same card (for SR and SSR, there are also special items for this).

Evolving「進化」
    You can evolve maxed level SR and SSR cards to increase their max level by 10. This will also turn the card portrait into SR+ and SSR+ versions which are extremely pretty (you can switch the portraits without losing the stats in case there are some cards where you prefer the original portrait design).
    Evolving require quartz (the colourful crystal bit thing), this resource will become abundant once you get into the game a bit further.

Upgrading Skills「スキル Lv アップ」
    Card rank R and above each comes with a skill which will help you get through the song in various ways (more score, extra HP, note recovery, etc.).
    Card skills can be leveled up using skill orbs (the big purple circle). This has a really low success rate until you start getting better orbs (usually through events).

Japanese included so you can match the in-game buttons :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Aspii-sanSlave

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    a question can you delete the song you downloaded cuz the app is getting bigger and bigger

7. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Can anyone teach me how to create an account for nogifes? I'm trying to get my old account in a different phone. :(

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    1. deleting songs
    In settings
    データ管理 should have a list of songs you've downloaded for you to delete

2. Do you still have your old phone? Unless you've already signed up for I-sky it might be too late.
    Going from memory here since I'm at work.
    To save your data, go to settings and I think the setting is データ継続
    You'll be asked to sign up for I-sky. Once you do your data will be saved/transferable.
    Go to your new phone. From the opening page (don't "click anywhere to start") go direct to the menu in the top right,
    select the same menu option as above and sign in. That should be it.

3. Did everyone notice the fix for screen turning mid-song?
    There's a setting in the options tab
    Go to the song selection page, select options there (your speed/sound options)
    There's a new (ish?) tab that has an option for screen orientation. Select something other than 自働 (automatic)

• Informative Informative x 4
  9. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Has anyone purchase the credit diamonds outside of japan before? Does foreign currency convert/work?

10. Aspii-sanSlave

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    i really need a translation for the new year event i lack reading skills

sory for the inconvenient and thanks :worthy::worthy:

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Basically, players collect ticket from clearing stage (1× tickets), diamond gacha (46× tickets for 20 dmnds gacha), and login bonus (cmiiw 4× tickets per day). Then, we can use it to join the lottery to get the sign. It seems more ticket you spend on certain member, you will have more chance to win her sign. There is only 1 sign from each members, means 39 signs from 39 members that join this event. So, there will be 39 players that win the sign later.
    Cmiiw, it seems that this event is only for player from Japan, because when I tried to fill up the reg form to join the event, I have to choose the Japan prefecture as one of the address information.:confused:

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Yes it works just fine if you use a credit card the amount shown in the app will not change, but you will be charged the correct amount in your bank.

13. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Use tenso to get a jap address then you can just ship it over to your country

I have a question though is the tickets confirmed for each game I play? Because I played a few games where the tickets where not given to me then when I read it says 1 play 1 ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. lingering_wanderer

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    The currency doesn't show up right for me for in-game purchase. Can someone correct it for me and tell me the proper amount?

15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ here you go
    Diamonds - Yen
    6- 120
    24 - 480
    42 - 840
    97 - 1800
    206 - 3800
    330 - 6000
    545 - 9800

16. lingering_wanderer

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Thank you very much!

17. Chris Tumanda

Chris Tumanda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    It's chance based I think, you get x3 when you spend x3 LP but the probability won't increase.
    and for the upcoming event, if you used up x3 or x5 event points you'll still only get 1 ticket per play, so it's better to just grind the x1 ones

18. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Found this out the hard way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Aspii-sanSlave

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    how to make the bg into a pitch black no video/picture at all?

20. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Hello, could anyone please tell me what it says I can't read kanji@_@ it says shimasita but I don't know what the 1st part means thank you in advance

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019