1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hi guys, I've been playing this game for a long time but not often, tbh I'm just playing to have fun and didn't bother knowing the other features of the game, I'm satisfied just to complete SS combo on the songs though sometimes it really bother me not getting a high score, I know due to the lack of rare cards I have on my team, and right now I'm getting curious to know some features on this game. May I ask you all what should I do in this place (see the image, couldn't upload the whole pic cause it was too large)? And how can I increase the score I get on the event (currently on 60k+ 40k more for a Umezawa SSR)? I have read some tips in here but couldn't finish reading them all (sorry for my laziness) still hoping you all can give me some advise, thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Can you give another screenshot? I'm not understanding the relation between the screenshot and the 60k+ 40k you mention

3. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sorry if you misunderstood, but that's two different question and has no relation at all.

Nevermind the 2nd question which is the event score cause I already figure it out.

the thing I want to ask now is what's the purpose of this place (picture below)? Thanks :)

Attached Files:

4. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

They're "tours". Pick one of the three tour slots on the left, tap "tour list" ツアーリスト in the bottom left, pick one of the tours depending on what possible rewards you want, the length of time, and the number of cards to go on tour, tap "select" 決定 in the bottom right, and then I would just let it auto fill the cards with おまかせ編成 at the bottom, then tap 編成する, and finally 決定する. After the time has elapsed (shortest is 30 minutes, longest is 8 hours, and I believe the longer the tour, the more rewards) tap the tour slot on the left again and it should give you the rewards.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Thanks man, appreciate your help.

6. desert-raven

desert-raven Kenkyuusei

Hello, I've been searching for the answer to this one, if it exists. How can you increase the number of "cards" you can have, I maxed out at 80

7. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    *Select the ones circled in red

Step 1
    upload_2021-12-17_18-42-49.jpeg
    Step 2
    upload_2021-12-17_18-43-16.jpeg

Step 3 (1 diamond = 1 card slot)
    upload_2021-12-17_18-43-42.jpeg

8. desert-raven

desert-raven Kenkyuusei

9. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hi guys, does anyone got this error before? May I ask what this means? Thanks.

Attached Files:

10. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

It says your account has successfully transferred to the current device, and that your account needs a 1 week cool off period before it can be transferred to a different device.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    aw, Does that mean I won't be able to play the game in a week? I actually can't open it right now and it keeps on loading screen. Sad.

Thank you for replying.

12. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

That's strange. You should be able to play it. You won't be able to transfer your account to a different device for a week.

13. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It is strange, before that error message I kept getting one different, and I can't open the game and kept repeating the loading screen.
    These are the error messages.

Attached Files:

14. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    After moving onto a new device, the game data would be erased and you have to download them again from scratch, though it's only for the basic features (songs arent included).
    From the screenshot, I would guess that you have an unstable internet connection when accessing the game.
    If it happened yesterday (26/12) then the problem might be on the server since I feel like it's kinda heavy to log in to the game after the latest event.
    Try to use VPN or move to a spot with a stable connection.

15. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You're right, I really can't log into the game yesterday morning.. I tried again at 3pm but still can't log in to the game.. thank you guys for replying, this answer my worries, I will just try to play again next week. But it's sad I wouldn't be able to participate in this week's event after all the diamonds I collected :(

Thanks to both of you again @call me cubo @Conjyak

16. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    @kouhaku05 you should be able to login into the game via new device as there is nothing wrong with your account and as long as you didn't delete or try to load your account two times within a week. I think it's just the game wasn't designed to process such high traffic, thus leading to this connection error.

17. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

It sounds like it's your internet connection acting up and has nothing to do with the one week cool off period. You don't have to wait for a week. Just keep trying to log in.

18. tenchannn

tenchannn Kenkyuusei

Screenshot_20220106-235912766.jpg Hi guys, does anyone have this error before? After finished the song, it doesn't show the result and stuck here (image). Thanks

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

How that happen??

20. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hi guys, how am I supposed to clear this task? Thanks :)

Attached Files: