1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Did you mean "交換P"? If I'm not mistaken, I think, you can get it, from selling your SR or SSR card. There's information about it on selling page on card section, on top left and on help section.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. Punkadelic

Punkadelic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Ahh, guess i was too lazy to google translate that part lol. Thanks.

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm pretty sure you can get those points by selling anything, SR cards just have more value

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    R and N card, will only give you "Nogi" currency. And this is the part that explain about exchange point. I copied it from help section.

"カードを売却することでノギーを獲得することができます。
    また、レアリティSR以上のカードを売却すると「交換P(ポイント)」を獲得できます。
    ※一度売却したカードは元に戻すことができません。"

As you can see, we can only get 交換P from selling SR or higher card.:)

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I can't seem to get a full combo. And most of the time, it's only because of one missed note... :censored:

What are exactly the effects of upgrading the level and skill of cards? And also transforming a card?
    I see HP and GP increases, but I am not sure what they actually do. Is it all just for better scores? Or do they also affect gameplay?

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    HP value affect on how much you can make mistake during LIVE. If you hit Bad or Miss, it will "damage" your HP. And, when you make too many mistake, it will drain your HP out, and it's game over. Leveling up your card will add more HP on your card, which make your team total HP during Live, increase as well. That means, you have better chance to clear the stage, even when you made many mistakes.
    GP value affect the score. Every time you hit the button, it will give you score that's affected by GP value and the accuracy (Excellent, Great, Good and Bad). So, if you have higher GP, you can easily get better score.

And, for full combo, there are only two things, practice and luck. :)

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks, that helps a lot!

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I nearly got my first hard full combo today (GuruCur, I can barely even clear other hards) but I was resting my phone on cloth so it wouldn't slip when I did the swiping action.
    But the angle made the screen direction change (went upside-down) near-ish the end.
    So, uh, be careful about that.

9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    The screen flip is really nasty, and we cannot lock it for some reason.
    The way to make sure that doesn't happen is just to hold the phone in an angled position.

I find the use of stamina is too much in this game... Around 4 songs at max on a continuous run, expect if you're ranked up so all stamina is refilled.
    I don't know, either they intend people not to play too much or they want people to pay for the extra stamina.

10. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I tried syncing my I-Sky account and got this error message... can anyone help me with this :^^;:

DPmZWA7XcAEjzgV.jpg DPmZWA9WkAADER9.jpg

11. Punkadelic

Punkadelic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Did you sync your old account yet? This is the error that shows up when you didn't sync yet.

12. heatsignature

What do you mean by old account?

13. heatsignature

Ah, I skipped that step haha. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
  14. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I think i'm a bit bored already
    playing normal is boring, and easy mode is only difficult trying to get perfect combo because it's so slow
    hard mode is where the fun starts, bu failing and not getting enough chances to practice the song is not fun

I do have a problem with swiping, since there is nothing to hold my phone down, so whenever i swipe, it's pretty much game over of the phone moves too much

they did a great job with the button rhythm for the songs
    but there's a lot of grinding and not enough ways to play for free for long, you only have enough stamina for 2-3 songs early on

would enjoy this game longer if it wasn't hidden so much behind stamina/money/diamond

15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I have playing Love Line for a long time and believe me, they are pretty much the same. And the best option to play this type of game is playing on a tablet.
    Anw, I'm still trying to get a full combo with hard mode Inochi wa Utsukushii right now... And dang, I got distracted so much by Nanase. LOL.

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Wait, am I the only one playing by keeping the phone in my hands, instead of putting it on a surface? That would explain my lack of success.

17. Punkadelic

Punkadelic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    No, i hold it in my hand too. Maybe try playing with no music/video so you can focus on the notes first.

Also does anyone else mess up on the connecting long notes? I always forget that i have to let go of the first note.

18. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

I play with my phone within my hands too! tbh idk if im succeeding though lol

Finally got my Kubo SSR to level 80 today and it took so much nogicoins!! Now I just need to evolve it but I'm not even close to getting enough Moon quartz.
    Hopefully the event which I assume is soon because of Christmas season will give nice rewards

oh also btw if anyone wants to follow my account heres my id
    [​IMG]

19. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

2% for SSR card draw and having total of 53 SSR cards means if you want a specific card, your chance is just about 0.038% or about 2,600 times of re-rolling.

20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    both hands on phone here, it just feels right for me but maybe will try phone on a flat surface and see if i'll improve :D