1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio "Nogizaka doko e" (2019/10/22 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I've been warming up to Mio-chan even more these days, thanks to this program (nogizaka doko e). Kind of want to see more of Kanagawa-chan too.

I feel that this program have showcases the 4-ki members very well...so far. I'm really glad. I do have my favorites, but I loved the 4th generation as a whole.

Tracked down the Hulu-only extras/clips (from Bagikuy) - really enjoyed them and left me wanting more.

2. chaloner

chaloner Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know where to watch from the start of 1st episode? There's no raw anywhere...

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Bagikuy - Updates every week

4. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Watched this week's Nogizaka doko e and the 4th gen Nogizaka girls have a very high level fashion sense. The best ones that stood out to me were Seimiya Rei and Hayakawa Seira. The same two picks from the MCs Saraba Seishun. I must say Seimiya Rei looked like a fairytale character as well as Kaki Haruka. Tsutsui Ayame has the most interesting pick for fashion sense to me. Tamura Mayu is the cutest nerdy librarian girl. The first time I saw that it was amazing. Great episode but wow, there are clothing stores specializing in single dollars. What a steal.

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

This week episode was fun. I really like Rei-chan on this episode, specially her expression after eating some delicious food lol

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I can say this week's episode was the best so far. Members reaction, how Saraba communicates with the members, and of course, Reichan majime mode[hehe]. It was fun to watch and rewatch. :D And, I was right choosing Rei-chan as my 4th gen Oshi. She is cute and crazy. :D

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

He's back !!! :^O^:
    Just when I thought 4th gen's gonna miss one of the most important initiation of a Nogi member
    Nice of him to cover himself first before sitting beside Ayame :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  8. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    this week episode was really fun to watch
    the dokkiri part was really fun to watch, Yuri finally give out a loud voice, Mayutan mirror exercise (that's a favorite), and the other having great reaction as well.
    but my highlight for me on this episode was Saachan, since Yuna join the shoot, the number of member during the roke became odd which mean one member will have an umbrella all to herself and that member was Saachan. and instead of complaining to be lonely or just staying quite, she actually give a very good report of her surrounding and what they're doing the entire time. for her to be able to improvise like that is a sign of someone that have a bright future in television, especially considering her age

but one thing i will say is, this show has been going for a while now, can they please give a bit more attention on the post production, especially the audio mixing, it really doesn't sound very good

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yes yes, HE BACK!

Gold episode. Will rewatch again for the scream lulz :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Another good episode, especially with Mayu's tear. :D
    Of course, the scream is the other reasons why this episode was so enjoyable.:)
    Reichan was so funny. She keeps staring at Ijiri's brief when he gets closer to her. What did she think back then?:p

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Rei-chan really grow on me through this show. She's directing the story for other members also her comment on other member story is so good. She's just 16 :^O^:

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 4th generation's TV show "Nogizaka doko-e" is scheduled to hit DVD and Blu-ray in March. The DVD box (vol. 1) and Blu-ray box (vol. 1) release date is 6 March 2020.

nogizaka-doko-e-dvd.jpg nogizaka-doko-e-dvd1.jpg

13. gakki

gakki Kenkyuusei

It's already been few weeks since last episode. Is it already ended by any chance? I can't find any info online

14. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    1st episode of the year was yesterday/this morning

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

15. gakki

gakki Kenkyuusei

I see. Thanks

16. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i dunno if it was staff's mistake in editing video or what, but the scene when morita asked kakehashi about other place than egypt was played 2x.

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    the last two episodes were super fun!!! Never thought the show that I had a doubt in the beginning that it will be interesting, turn into my favorite Nogi's show. I love how members interact with MC and of course, the many interesting characters of 4th gen that never failed to impress me and make many great moments. :1st:
    As for this episode, the angry Ayame is the cutest Ayame!!!:cute:

The only thing that makes me disappoint is these 4th gen interesting character and personality was shown in this show, not on Nogi's main show Koujichuu. And, how MC Saraba and members have fun is something that I actually would love to see between Bananaman and 4th gen members. Anyway, I glad this show turns into a very interesting show. :)

18. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

But I think the MC in this show is so bad. The girls had to do all the work. These Saraba guys didn't create any funny comment or interesting reaction, they only make the members cry because their insensitive comments (Yakubo, Tamura, Kanagawa,...). Now they have took Seira's chance to shooting in a foreign country. I feel the girls feeling awkward around them and don't want to interact with them. The older guy always laughs "hohohoho...", don't know the members can learn what things from Saraba because even for them, they still lack the variety and the MC skills. So many awkward moments and after 11 episodes, there is still no bound between them and 4th gen members. The show has been saved by the VTR episodes, foot massage therapist and Seimiya Rei.

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yakubo, Tamura, and Kanagawa crying not because MC's comment.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

-Yakubo cried at episode only because the MC only caring about setting up their pin mics and not care about her first introduction. They answered her so fast and unfocused.
    -Tamura cried because the older MC didn't care about her embarrassing and said that was her interesting route.
    -Kanagawa cried because the older MC didn't care about her baseball hitting segment but only focus to Semiya's full swing practice.