1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio "Nogizaka doko e" (2019/10/22 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Very good first impressions when I watched the show. I learned quite a lot about the 4th gen members just from the first episode alone. The growth of the 4th gen will become more apparent throughout the show as this is only the first episode so far, we can see just how much further they can improve with the MCs of the show.

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Why Mio-chan crying?

3. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Yakubo cried because she said she was an uninteresting/boring person and that everyone else before her had said more interesting things than her.

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I thought it was because MC's didn't really pay attention to her :D

5. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    It was that too. The MC did an early dismissal which led to her behavior that followed afterwards. It's a first impression and mistakes like this happen but they'll get over it.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is watching the Hulu part mandatory? Or is it like NogiRoom?

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Mio would probably not mention anything about her being uninteresting if she didn't felt ignored. It wasn't intentional but just unfortunate it all happened during her turn. If it was Sayaka or Seira they'd probably just laugh it all off. Kanagawa would just stare at them.
    Speaking of, wasn't she something :lol: That sudden introduction was so funny. Nice to see Kitagawa, was this recorded before or after Mt. Fuji?
    It was ok for a first episode of a new show. Right now anything 4th gen is good to me.

8. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    after watching the 1st episode, i'm already liking this new TV show, its very raw, unpredictable, and personal. kinda reminds me of Nogiten, and i really miss nogiten. i mean, we have part where Rei was turning on the AC in the room, how much more raw can it get? but still, the concept of the show work well if it was a net show, but for Television, it sort of felt cheap, which i don't know if its a good thing or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

That was really fun. These 4th gen girls are a bunch of unique personalities.
    We need more of Kitagawa. She bring so much life into the show :D
    There goes Kanagawa again. Sayaka is such a joy to watch.
    I wish there's a couple of minute more and less commercial. Well . . . .
    Don't know the direction of this show but I'm loving it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i think the show has no direction whatsoever. its just pure chaos, randomness and terrible production. the first episode has the members barging in into someone house, next episode has them barging in into a restaurant, and from the teaser i think in a few episode time they will be barging into a shopping center. its just pure chaos and i love it. i think its a good way to show the real side of the 4th gen. and i think the 4th gen did very well in this show, they didn't just stay in their seat doing nothing and saying nothing, but also they didn't go full on berserk trying to get screen time, but even so, every time the camera pan into the member there's always something interesting there, either a conversation or a random thing that the member did, or just a simple smile. so even with the show being as random as it is, there's no "dead air" as the media people would say.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

HULU!! What kind of barrier is this :wall: content content content:omfg:
    Kitagawa such a joy to watch - her engrish
    I love when the crew just asking the mc saraba's for help in shooting permission XD
    This show basically a really good exercise for the girls

• Like Like x 2
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

Can't believe I forgot to watch the live stream.
    Well, I got my daily dose of cuteness from Ayamen and a bright Kaki smile
    Lots of funny moments. Really a good show to know more about the girls.
    And yup, HULU is a must . . .
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Dammit, @delta29 - your first couple of sentences almost sounded like the start of a negative review. Just like the show you described, your comment is chaotic and I loved it! :approve:

Enjoyed the show so far, 3 episodes in. The 4-ki have indeed...been barging their way into my heart. :hehe::inlove:

There was a moment in the 3rd episode where I thought Rei-chan would cry...her beaming smile faded briefly during the 'arguing producers' segment...I was like, "oh no.." but she turned out fine. Was worried for a second there.

I guess I really need to track down the Hulu-only contents. Need more of this show! Barge barge barge~

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun episode. Yuna and Kaki smile, Rei serious tone, Seira weird monomane and many more. But, my favorite is in Hulu unaired episode.

George (fake director): Eigo, daijoubu?
    Mio : NO!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    IMG_20191106_131057.jpg

4th gen character is amazingly diverse and interesting. Some people maybe said that 4th gen is not as beautiful as 3rd gen. But, I can see that mngmnt try to find girls with stand out character. I can say if mngmnt push these girls correctly, Nogi's variety will be safer for at least couple years. Now, I want to know their performance ability (singing, dancing, and expressing the song), because this is also important element of Nogizaka.:)

15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Err wut? :huh:

Yakubo is such a gem. The potential is definitely there

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    *Raises hands*

I'll admit right here that I was one of the ones who doubted the beauty of 4th gen. Wasn't really comparing them to 3rd Gen, but to Keyaki's 2nd Gen -- their cohorts from last years' Sakamichi class. I think Keyaki-chan's still have the edge. But here's the thing, I'm a Nogi fan, through and through, and I can tell you I'm happy with the members of 4th Gen. As I like to say, the best member of Nogizaka is a Nogizaka member.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I can understand if someone said 3rd gen is more beauty than 4th gen. But Keyaki 2nd gen? Really?

18. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Let's not go into there. There's no need to compare. Both are different types of attractiveness. For me Keyaki 2nd gen is more Keyaki-ish than the Keyaki 1st gen. So does Nogi 3rd gen and 4th gen fulfill that Nogi image better than Nogi 1st and 2nd gen when they were rookies. Watch out for Hinata tho. Their image is a hybrid of Nogi and Keyaki.

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah, no need to go there.

20. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i heard that opinion before, but i realized that i prefer 4th gen more.
    imo, 3rd gen is more beautiful than 4th gen, but if i have to take quantity, i prefer 4th gen more. there're only 2-3 girls that i don't really like in 4th gen, while i only like 3-4 girls in 3rd gen.

well, it depends in our taste tho, not everyone has the same taste and opinion.