1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka Mousou Thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, May 18, 2014.

1. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Nogizaka Mousou (Fantasy/Imagination) Thread!

If you had your way what would you wish to happen/be? :D

Eg:
    • Become a particular member
    • Become a particular member and "bakcouple" with another member XD
    • Taste a member's cooking
    • A certain TV segment/concept you would want to try starring the nogi girls in
    • Be a drama director!

I'll start the ball rolling!

I wan a nogidoko segment of group skydiving for a future hit ritual hehe

2. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    I'd become Nogi's primary songwriter appointed by Aki-P. I'd still live in the US, and every song would be sent to Aki-P via email.

Then I'd appear on a few NogiDoko episodes as like a guest and the runnin gag would be that Hoshimina has an enormous crush on me but I can't date her because of age purposes...lol

3. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

There are many :lol:. If I had to pick just one it would be to MC a new Nogizaka46 variety show with a strong emphasis in location episodes, studio games and pranks as opposed to talk-based. The show would have a special dvd episode of the girls taking a trip to the United Kingdom which includes wake-up prank, trip to Thorpe Park (a theme park), London Sightseeing, Punishment Games and more [hehe]

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  4. hewitt

hewitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    After watching LIMIT, i'd like to make a N46 thriller/suspense drama with a plot similar to that. simply put, it's about how a group of schoolgirls with a bunch of different personalities worked together to survive in the wilderness.
    Maiyan is a leader of a popular girls circle, ikoma & sayunyan are the class nerds and always seen together, ikuchan is the smartest, reika is the class rep, kazumin, nene & wakatsuki are the sporty type ...

shitara is the straightforward homeroom teacher, maimai is the vice-homeroom teacher with quite twisted personalities. she seems nice in front of the class, but she can be very evil. (forgive me, o holy mother).

this should be good :hehe:

5. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I really, really want the subunit for Koumori Yo to be permanent and have more songs like that going forward

That could just be the metal fan in me speaking, though.

6. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Make Maiyan, Sayuringo and Nanamin be Nogi's 1st sub-unit group if Sony is ever planning to do it lol.

7. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    If there is going to be a first subunit I say use the members from Watashi no Tame ni, Dareka no Tame ni.
    The members were: Eto Misa, Kawamura Mahiro, Sakurai Reika, Shiraishi Mai, Takayama Kazumi
    Eye candy check, vocals check, dancing check, Nogi unit is good to go!
    However, the main thing is that these members are the better vocalists in the group.

On a side note....in the future - far beyond now, I wonder who will get the first solo debut lololol.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  8. コナタszmy

コナタszmy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I'll make a nogi drama. just a short drama 15 mins per story. 4-6 members in every episode. hmm not picky on what story as long as i can watch them act.
    that Limit idea sounds awesome! :corr:

9. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    My mousou is about a variety TV show for Under girls. The title is
    Nogizaka vs school clubs
    MC: Noro Kayo (old AKB48, SDN48), Oshima Mai (old AKB48).

Every week, a group of Nogizaka46 Under members will go to a highschool and challenge a club in that school. If they win, every member in this club will buy a copy of their newest single. If they lose, Noro Kayo or Oshima Mai will give to this club 50000 yen or shave her hair and go bald, her choice.
    Episode 1: Fight Female Kendo Club
    MC: Noro Kayo.
    Members: Kawamura, Kawago, Kotoko, Kitano, Hinago, Wada.
    Guest: Takayama.
    They will fight 6 female members of Kendo club.
    Match 1: Kawamura lose.
    Match 2: Kawago win.
    Match 3: Kawago win.
    Match 4: Kawago lose.
    Match 5: Hinago lose.
    Match 6: Kitano lose.
    Match 7: Wada win.
    Match 8: Wada lose.
    Match 9: Kotoko win.
    Match 10: Kotoko win.
    Match 11: Kotoko win leader of female Kendo club with her super techniques. Every member in Kendo club make a word that will buy the newest single of Nogizaka.
    Match 12: Takayama try to fight Kotoko. Kotoko win Takayama easily with her technique.

Episode 2: Fight Female Basket Ball Club
    MC: Oshima Mai.
    Members: Saitou Chiharu, Himetan, Kawago, Shinuchi, Higuchi.
    Guest: Hashimoto.
    Result: Lose

Episode 3: Fight Female Cooking Club
    Members: Suzuki Ayane, Watanabe Miria, Terada Ranze, Yamazaki Rena, Kitano.
    Guest: Shiraishi.
    Result: Win

Episode 4: Fight Female Marathon Club
    Members: Hori Miona, Ito Junna, Sagara Iiori, Wada, Kitano.
    Guest: Akimoto Manatsu.
    Result: Lose

Episode 5: Fight Female Tennis Club
    Members: Saito Yuri, Nagashima, Ito Karin, Kawamura, Saito Chiharu.
    Guest: Himura (Bananaman).
    Result: Saito Yuri wins all. Her serve is top class.

Episode 6: Fight Female Bowling Club
    Members: Suzuki Ayane, Nagashima, Terada Ranze, Kotoko, Yamazaki Rena.
    Guest: Himura (Bananaman).
    Result: Win.

Episode 7: Fight Female Drawing Club
    Members: Hori Miona, Wada, Kawago, Nakada, Watanabe Miria.
    Guest: Ikuta.
    Result: Lose.

Episode 8: Fight Female Arm Wrestler Club in a middle school
    Members: Kitano, Wada, Kawago, Ito Karin, Nagashima.
    Guest: Wakatsuki.

Episode 9: Fight Female Comedy Club
    MC: Oshima Mai
    Members: Noujo, Hori Miona, Sagara Iiori, Ito Karin, Nakada.
    Guest: Shitara (Bananaman)
    Rule: Answer questions by write down something funny in the mini whitebroad. The answer fun enough judge by Shitara will get a point. In the end, the team with most points will win.

Episode 10: Fight Female Tea Ceremony Club
    MC: Noro Kayo
    Members: Kotoko, Higuchi, Yamazaki Rena, Ito Karin, Kawago.
    Guest: Fukagawa Mai

Episode 11: Fight Female Karaoke Club
    Members: Saito Chiharu, Kawamura, Himetan, Noujo, Saito Yuri.
    Guest: Ikuta.

Episode 12(Last episode): Revenge Female Marathon Club, revenge Female Drawing Club - 1 hours special
    Members: Hori Miona, Ito Junna, Sagara Iiori, Nagashima, Wada, Kawago, Nakada, Yamazaki Rena, Shinuchi.
    Guest: Sakura Reika, Nishino Nanase.
    Result: Win, win.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I want a permanent sub-unit consists of: Maiyan, Ikuchan, Misa, and Reika (my top 4 with angel voices). And their songs will be something ballad or mid-tempo like Nandome or ImaHana.

11. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Everyone seems to go along the lines of TV shows, if that's the case, I'd want them to do a traveling/game show like 2 days 1 night in Korea. Travel around Japan and show the tourists locations but also the lesser known parts that are famous locally for whatever reason. 2 days 1 night in Korea has been going on for so long that other shows have copied it's formula nowadays. It'll show people a different side of who the girls are as well!!

If it's something that I want to happen.. I just want to be their secret fan friend that they can talk to when they're free :)

12. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    When I saw this thread title, I couldn't help but think of the Sangouku Musou, Sengoku Musuo, Gundam Musuo, Kaizoku Musuo, Troy Musuo, Zelda Muso series... The idea of a Nogizaka Musuo sounded both ridiculous and interesting....

Now I realize the word was "Mousou" and am a little disappointed.

So now mine is that this thread was actually announcing Koei developing a Nogizaka Musuo game.

13. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

My Nogizaka Valentine 2020 mousou :eek:<3:^O^:.
    Today is Valentine so I am have to much free time :cool:. So I wrote my Nogizaka Valentine delusions. Hope it doesn't be so much cringy :^^;:.
    Akimoto Manatsu
    [​IMG]
    * On the crowd street with the warm street lights*
    Akimoto's voice inside her head: Tonight is Valentine night, I want to tell my emotion to the guy I love. I have waited on the street for 15 minutes, still no sight of him. Why's he so late, it's already 6.30pm?

Me: Akimoto! Sorry, I am late. My teacher, he kept me late.:^^;:
    Akimoto :asdfgh:: You always learn this, learn that. I have to tell you no matter how much you learn, you can't be smarter than me!
    Me: Ok, ok... that because I don't have*cough* a big head size*cough* like you.
    Akimoto: Hey! I heard that! But I don't get angry at you because you are the only one who can make fun of my head. :cry:
    Me: Hey! Why do you cry? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
    Akimoto: Do you remember when we were young, the boys in the neighborhood kept bullying me because of my big head. They called me alien.
    Flashback begins
    *Afternoon street with the sunset orange sunshine, a bunch of kids with sticks bully a 10 years old girl*
    Kids: Alien! Go away from our earth!
    10 years old Akimoto: Crying.
    10 years old me: A bunch of guys bully a girl! You guys are no shame!
    Kids: But she is an alien, only the alien has that big size head! If you help her you will be the enemy of the earth.
    Me: So what? Even if I have to go against all the humanity I will still protect her!
    Kids: Weird! Beat him! He is a villain!
    Akimoto: *stop crying* Why?
    10 years old me: Because I rather like a kind heart alien than an evil earthling. And I know if you are an alien, you will be an angel alien.
    *End flashback*
    Akimoto: I always want you to protect and help me. I pretended to slip many times in front of you to make you hold me up. I am not slow at all, the truth is I run very fast.
    Me: Eh!
    Akimoto: And another truth, I loved you for a long time. Please be my lover! *She put her red heart Valentine chocolate box to the front of her to me*
    Me: *Scratch my face* I have another truth too. If right now you are a real alien, I will send you to the laboratory.
    Akimoto: Eh!!!
    Me: The laboratory inside my heart. *Grab her chocolate box*, I am very honored to be your lover. :XD:
    Akimoto: Hehehe :cute: * She stops crying*

THE END

Ikuta Erika

[​IMG]
    *In an apartment room*
    Ikuta's voice inside her head: Tonight is Valentine night, I want to cook a meal for the next door guy I love. I have invited him to come over. It's already 6pm, I should start cooking.
    *Door bell*
    Me: Hello, Erika-chan. Can't wait for your food.
    Ikuta: Please come in, I hope you keep your stomach empty for tonight.
    *Ikuta starts cooking and I sit on the floor. outside there is raining*
    Ikuta: Do you feel bored waiting for me to cook? How about I sing a song to create the atmosphere?
    Me: Ok! Ikuta really likes singing, doesn’t she.
    Ikuta sings Finnish folk song Ievan Polkka
    Voice inside my head: What the hell is this song? :yikes:
    *45 mins passed*
    Outside the storm is raging, the rain is heavy, the sky became so dark.
    Ikuta: The food is ready, please have a taste.
    I take a spoon full of her food and put it in my mouth.
    Voice inside my head: So bad! So bizarre!
    Ikuta: Why do you smile so depressed? Let me taste a little of my food.
    *Ikuta throw up her foods*
    Ikuta: So bad! These foods can't be edible!
    *Suddenly a electricity black out, Ikuta's apartment becomes all dark then a big thunder sound explodes *
    Ikuta fastly hugs my arm because she is afraid of thunder.
    Voice inside my head: Alps mountains. Wow! Her Alps mountains are so big :drool:.
    *We sit back in the dark 30 minutes wait the electricity back then my stomach growl because I didn't eat anything since lunch*
    Ikuta: Are you hungry?
    Me: Yes, how about I eat your meal?
    Ikuta: No, I don't want you to be poisoned. I still have this thing, I think I will give it to you at the end of tonight but because you are so hungry so here. :oops:
    *A red heart shape chocolate box*
    Ikuta: I half, you half. Can you be my boyfriend?
    Me: Ok, I will be your boyfriend but can you be the one to test the chocolate first?
    Ikuta: Baka, It's handmade German chocolate!
    Nurse: Doctor, there are two cases of food poisoned, one male, one female. They said they are a new couple.
    Female doctor: What a stupid couple.

THE END

Suzuki Ayane

[​IMG]
    *In an convenience store*
    Ayane's voice inside her head: Tonight is Valentine night, I want to finish the work fast to prepare my Valentine present to the coworker who I loved. I have prepared a love letter for tonight. Yes! Tonight will be fine.

Me: Ayane, tonight we work at the same shift.
    Ayane: Uhm. Before finishing the shift, can you wait for me a little?
    Me: Ok. You have clients.
    *Ayane uses the bar scanner gun so fast.*
    Kid customers: Wow! This sister is so amazing! So fast!
    Ayane: Of course, I am a newtype ace pilot. :cool:
    One of the kid customers finds Ayane’s handmade chocolate box which she hid under the shelf.
    The kids: Let’s play throw and catch game with this box!
    Ayane: Don’t! Give that back to me!
    The kid: If you can catch it! Haha *The kid throws the chocolate box strongly to Ayane*
    Ayane's voice inside her head: I have to be calm. If I catch it too strong, my chocolate will surely break apart. So I have to catch it softly, like catching a water balloon.
    *Behind the cash counter table, Ayane slowly and gently follows the movement of the box. She raises her hands and catches her chocolate box in the air and then she spins one round and kneels on leg down on the floor. And then she cries out loud when she opens the box and sees her chocolate is still safe*
    Me: Ayane! Are you ok?
    The kids: That sister is crying. We should run away!
    Ayane: I am not ok, but this chocolate box is safe.
    Me: This chocolate box must be very important to you. You are going to give it to the one you love right?
    Ayane: This chocolate box, I will give it to you. *Ayane's eyes are still teary*
    Me: Eh!
    Ayane: I can't wait to the end of our shift to confess. I have loved you for a long time. Please go out with me!
    Me: I am surprised, but I like you for a long time too, Ayane. I am so happy but why do you choose me?
    Ayane: I don't know why I like you.
    Me: There has to be a reason why you like me! Like I look cool or something. Give me a reason!
    Ayane: There isn't.
    Me: You fool! But I can accept this. Now clean up this place and we go out.
    Ayane: But it's not closing time. The store manager will be angry.
    Me: I don't care. I will give him a reason why we close down early.
    The store manager sees his convenient store closed down. All the light turned off but on the store's window, there is a heart shape pink led string decoration light.
    The store manager: What a youth!
    The store manager's wife: We have to cut their salary down.
    The store manager: No, I won't. You forget what is today, my beloved wife. Today is a Valentine day.

THE END