1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Happy for that, it would mean fewer screen time for 4ki girls, but I'm pretty sure 3ki would help to make the show better. Maybe we'll have more skits on a single episode too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

They will also have guest comedians in Season 2 , even Saraba would get outshined by other comedians in their own show haha

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Wow, that preview is crazy. Ok let's see this one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Thanks to Nogiskit, I know 4ki more. It reveal many interesting sides of these girls that I wouldn't find from Koujichuu. Such as, Seira that can't tell the different between left and right, Kakki that never reply members message because she always think that member send the message to flirt/ask her to be boyfriend, and Kuromi 24 hours majime mode. Of course, there will be more when the DVD is released. It make me love 4ki even more. As Kakki said in this final episode, Nogiskit is the only place where fans can see all 4ki, so she, all 4ki members, and fans, including me, terasure this show.<3<3<3

I also am satisfied and happy with the ranking. My baby took 1st place, my fav character in the 2nd place, and even crazy Runa is also there. All character that I voted are in the ranking.:1st:

As for 2nd season, I'm also happy with the format. From the preview, it seems that they got more budget. :) 3ki also need this kind of show to break out from their introvert personality. And, maybe, this will be a glimpse of what Nogi in the future is.:D
    I also am curious how Saraba will interact with 3ki. Will Morita also tease them for being jealous over him, like what he did to 4ki? :D
    Oh, as Morita said in this episode, I also will wait if Seira will play obaasan for the entire season 2.:D

And, I just want to say (write) my favorite quote of Nogiskit.
    Chibake tottara oen de!!! :D
    Now, waiting for the next season!!!:1st:

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    honestly i also has a conflict feeling when i know 3rd gen will join even i myself for now love 3rd gen more than 4th. i a bit worry that they will outshine 4th gen especially new 4th gen. they still not has enough screentime. they can make a show like nogibingo8 & 10 if want 3rd and 4th interact more with each other.

• Like Like x 3
  6. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Just like all of opinions here, I'm both happy and worried at the same time with the additional of 3ki. Happy because of Act 2 for 4ki and another show outside NUC for 3ki other than Bingo8. Worried because of the potential of over-domination of all-star from both gen with less appreciation towards underrated members(especially 4.5ki with no leading roles so far). A fair approach would be to reward each 28 of them with their own segments that can be realized within 14 episodes (assuming we get 2 skits per episodes). But that would be too optimistic. Kouhai's appearance in senpai's show is not uncommon in the past (Bingo's series) but currently it's vice versa. A bit conflicted because do 4ki have to hold back a bit because of presence of senpai in their original show as 3ki still reigns supreme in seniority by 3 years. On positive note, I'm glad we will see more interaction between them since NUC hardly can be a medium at this point due to limited members can participate in the studio. As much as I'm excited to see JK's Renka in upcoming weeks, I do hope we will not see Kuromin only at the start and end of the season. Well, that's the nature of being idol's fan, no matter how fair you want them to be, the popular one will become the centre of attention at the end of day. After all, that's how nogi thrive for the past years until now.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Guess most of us share the same concern. I'm also worried about the 5 new girls I hope each of them gets their own skit. But for most 4th gen like Seira, Kaki, Mayu, Rei, it's would be a challenge for them to do better. Pretty sure they're excited about this.
    Now I'm not too sure if Sayaka is happy about this :whistle:

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Honestly i'm not worried about 'domination' from popular member. Enpi, Ayame, and Kaki is a senbatsu member yet the one whom almost appear in every episodes is Seira. Yuri and Mio propably the least popular member but Captain Yuri has 3 skits, Fuwan-chan got 2 and if we count that nurses thing as Mio's skits it's mean she had 4 as leading role.

I'm more worried about how if the shy girls like Yuna or Kuromin become insecure bcs it's not their own show anymore and rather than Saraba get outshined by the comedian guest, i'm worried the guest will overshadowed the girls. Saraba, idk how funny they are when they perform, but imho they're doing pretty well as MC to not overshadowing the girls.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Im afraid ,It will be Kubo/Yoda and Yamashita led skits from hereon . Ayame and Sakura have mostly passive chara, It will be different with Kubo/Yamashita entering the fray . Seira/Kaki and Kubo/Yamashita have 1 thing in common , They are all Principal Queens.

The skits will get more crowded and scarce and like any other Idol show , This is still a Popularity Driven Show.
    Yanchan not getting the Top 3 chara would only mean the award is popularity Driven rather than performance Driven.

Agree, Its the New 4ki that is at disadvantage here coz the OG 4ki have already have continuous Shows from Dokoe to Samu Koto/Saru no Au to NogiSkitz.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

But on Yanchana Yanchan, it's mostly Kaki who lead the act. It's like Kaki creating and Yanchan finish it. So it's not a popularity driven, imo, or if it is, then Sakura would be up there on top 3 competing with Kaki for the champions.

• Like Like x 3
  11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Yeah, even though Yancha na Yanchan was about Yanchan, it was really Kaki wo made the skit funny.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yancha na Yanchan is the punchline to the gig, while Yancha Janai Kakki is the build up and the reaction (implying how others would view Yanchan), like Bananaman, Shitara is the Janaiho, Himura is the punchline. The vote was pretty close between them, 3185 for Yanchan, 3744 for Kaki, I think they would like to put the 2 in 1 slot as just Yancha na Yanchan skit but break them up as they know that votes would be too high for it, collectively 6929, lol

But damn, total votes were 15 380, Kaki's characters, Mousou Shojo and Yancha Janai Kakki, swept 40 percents of the votes

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Kakki won because of the sympathy from the fans for being the janai hou.:)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Exactly, Dancing Obaachan was the one that's suppose to win it all :p

15. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Ima actually picks Kaki janai ho and kakehashi hoken police in the top three so..[hehe].
    I think that the setback when they split the votes for yancanayanchan as both tsukomi and boke inseparable completed the skit. i think equally but i'll be honest kaki has an edge over yanchan just bcoz my little bias. this supposedly to be playful, not uncomfortable pit.

I would like to see more Seira in the top 10 but that MVP just well deserved :D, the little chameleon.
    Small (unimportant) analysis, outside how interesting or good the girls delivery(mixed with bias/popularity votes), I think the earlier the characters been exposed and the frequent that same characters appear, the bigger the chance to make the top list. Seira mostly plays one-time but diverse characters (that mostly came later) and that I believe, somehow make her prowess under represented in the list. Im glad that they let Saraba pick the obvious.

I love runa's basically just trolling the list xD. Now What has been seen cannot be unseen, a potential for future skit [hehe] i hope.

---
    Geez, the 2nd season will be tricky. i'll definitey look up for 3ki joining them and it can be significant moment to mingle them more.
    But i can understand the notion and doubt on how with this format, this could be convoluted and not successfully highlight most of them, or, for the worse, straightly overshadowed the other kouhai that we want to see more of them.

i think that interesting to notice. i think positive that most comedians are professional to put their act wherever their playing ground, in this case, i believe we already saw most comedians that appear in idol shows not really push their own ego; like nogi and Tokyo 03 in those cup noodles skits, that just perfect balance. also i bet it will be mostly B-list (or lower) comedian, or current popular but small act, not all top tiers.
    i hope the staff does not have the imagination to invite guys like yoshimura or uchimura teruyoshi(well he wont be, he a legend actually). both just cringey.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Morita said she will play obaasan for the entire season 2. :D Or, one full episode about grandma Seira giving a seminar about how to play obaasan role.:D

@hibari Kakki said it in this episode that many people sympathize her for that janai hou role. And, then Seira snapped+questioned if Kakki won because of sympathy vote (同情票). :D
    Here is the screenshot when she said that.
    IMG_20201030_013141.jpg
    Ah, so it was sympathy vote? :p

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Just learned that 3ki will be included in this show. So far I mostly skipped this show because I lack interest in 4th gen, but now with 3ki joining I think I'm gonna start watching from next season.
    Probably I could find a new interest in 4ki as well.

18. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

Just watched that preview for season 2. It looks like it'll be good, but perhaps a different energy/vibe from the first season. To sum up my feelings on season 2, I would say it's complicated; or as the Japanese would say, "fukuzatsu desu" lol.

I share everyone else's concerns here about the introduction of the 3rd gen members, and potential overshadowing of 4th gen and especially "new 4th" gen. I've been watching 3rd gen on NogiChuu and NogiBingo 8, since their first introduction into Nogizaka46, and I like quite a few of them; namely Sakaguchi, Umezawa, Sato, Iwamoto, and Kubo. But they've been around a little while now and have had numerous acting opportunities, whether collectively or individually, including variety, plays, TV dramas, and movies. We already know they can act and do variety, and will most likely play their parts well in the upcoming skits. But one of the things I enjoyed with NogiSkits season 1 was seeing the inexperienced 4th gen members having the opportunity to step outside their comfort zones, with acting and performing skits, and seeing them get more confident and comfortable as the series went on, and developing a strengthening relationship with Saraba by first acting with and then discussing the skits with them, their exclusive MCs of 2 shows now. I really hope that 4th gen won't start holding back and appearing less confident in front of the cameras in their own show now, since their seniors are going to also be there.

There are also reasons that I think adding 3rd gen may be a better choice than continuing with season 2 exactly the same as the 1st. They've created about 100 characters, and many skits in season 1. Perhaps I'm wrong in thinking this but potentially, at some point, I feel there are only so many skits and combinations of the same members that you can do before the show may start getting a little stale. I don't know when that point would come; they may have been able to continue as they were for a few more seasons without running out of material for the same members. But I thought this 20-episode first season featured a good amount of skits to showcase the growth of the older 4th gen (though the new 4th gen could have done with some more skits to showcase them). The award show in the final episode was also a great way to sum up the season and how far they've come.

Anyway, I have no doubt that I will enjoy season 2 since, as I said before, 3rd gen have some great actresses. It's just that the energy/vibe will probably be different, and one of the reasons I watched the show may no longer apply to the 2nd season (to see the 4th gen grow into their own, become more confident, and get closer to their exclusive MCs). Then again, I may just be getting possessive of the MCs and the show, on behalf of the 4th gen :p It's crazy how, after seeing them introduced on NogiChuu, it was only after watching Doko e and Skits that I truly fell in love with 4th gen!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

From that short teaser it seems Kaki-Seira sisters performing with the original comedian(?). Perhaps they will invite the original comedian to act together with the girls..? It'll be interesting to see Reiland and Roland fighting for the girls lol

• Like Like x 2
  20. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I wonder if they will have Kakio appear as well? :)

Cheers!