1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka star tanjo !

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 4, 2021.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

It was a breath of fresh air having live vocals instead of lip-sync. Aside with the minor audio technicalities everyone sang well. Too bad Seira was sick but Runapi subbing in for the Yamamoto Linda duet was awesome. She brought the same energy. I was expecting new Skits announcement but that part of the live was added bonus.

2. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Didn’t realize this was available through Stagecrowd until now. I assumed it was one of those things where I’d have to jump through a ton of hoops and use a VPN. Definitely kicking myself for missing it.

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

The live show was such a treat. The girls did really great. Nice to see Pekopa as MC again.
    Yumiki really never fails to entertain. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Since there was no ABEMA stream I used Stagecrowd for the first time. Is there a chromecast option to TV? I’m using iPhone.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

Triple cuteness with Miku, Saku and Aya. Nao singing one of my fav song. Nao-Iroha combi. Great episode. Kaki x Mayu did Wink. But Nao-Mao will turn it into love next week. Now that's what I've been waiting for. Plus more Aya!!! So fast, can't believe it's 10 eps already.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Naonao is just so precious, I'm enjoying every moment of her solo and the close-ups. She sounds pretty good for someone who has no interest in singing initially.

7. NyanNyan's Pet

The way Nao clings to Mao's arm and how she looks at her like a big sister. Sweeeet!!! :blush:
    [​IMG]
    :XD:C:XD:U:XD:T:XD:E:XD:
    [​IMG]
    Love the performance. Been waiting for it since 4th gen.
    And then Aya. So cute and so pretty. Great singing as always.
    Next episode looks fun. Can't wait!

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Naonao is the cutest thing!! That chubby cheek... She looks like the youngest imo, Aya looks more mature, but that usually the case with the youngest :)

9. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Indeed, that thing with the youngest members is quite strange: It's exactly the case with Ten-chan of Sakurazaka, the youngest yet behaving more mature-like in comparison with e.g. Kira-chan. However, although Nao IS BABYFACE and looks up to her talented sisters, I'm sure she is tough and hard-working enough to carve her own path in Nogizaka.

• Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  11. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Teresa is so damn fun just being herself. That moment when she started singing Frozen and everyone joined is probably my favorite out of all episodes.

I cant with how much I love everyone in 5ki

• Like Like x 4
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

Yup, so nice to see the whole group enjoying that much.
    So much fun for Miku x Iroha. Nagi & Teresa w/ Mayo Shouno was fantastic.
    Almost all are my favorite in this amazing group of talented girls but after 12 wonderful episodes, I must say there's this one - the one for me.
    Just can't get enough so I look forward to more from Kikki
    [​IMG]
    Btw, I'd like to see them one day perform as a band. They have all pieces so why not.
    Next week is probably the cutest Akai Sweet pea I'll see :blush:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    What a coincidence. I was just watching Nogidan vids on youtube yesterday and was thinking how nice it would be for them to revive it. I think a lot of the current members now play instruments so it would be great for them to all perform together.

Cheers!

14. NyanNyan's Pet

They are indeed the chibi group :D
    Senpai!!!
    Yanchan's first Tanjo appearance (?)
    Maaya performs with her kouhai before her final farewell
    Sweet Aya x Shichan :blush:

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Sakura's voice is super cute, and love her airheaded character :D
    I think this is the first time I see Iroha in uniform, meaning it's the first time she isn't performing in 13 episodes of Star Tanjou, pretty impressive.
    Looking forward for Kubo next week.

16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Sakura is the smartest in 5ki and have air head chara
    Quite the contrast haha

17. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Sakura is so adorable; can't get enough.

Cheers!

18. NyanNyan's Pet

Last week I wondered why I don't remember Saya as a guest performer before.
    I already forgot she's a 4th gen member and a regular of the previous Star Tanjo. Time flies and so does my memory :^O^:
    Nice performance with Satsuki. Man, I'm gonna miss Maaya. Good seeing her on this show. But of course, the best is Aya & Kubo singing together :cute:
    For next week, another member making a breakthrough on the upcoming 30th single - Yumiki.
    I'm thinking either there won't be another season or they started early with the senpai because there are more of them now with 4th gen.

PS: Kubo really loves Nyagi :lol:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What episode was this past one? 12? 13? If the show is like an anime season we're definitely into the second course. So perhaps they're not going to bother with seasons and just roll with sempai joining in. Since both Yumiki and Yanchan were guests I wonder if these were recorded after senbatsu selection occurred?

20. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

1652840286714426-0 (1).jpg

(JPM Post 31)Summary of Shin Nogizaka Star Tanjo 『 5-Kisei Hajimete Talk !』# Showroom 04 (Ichinose Miku, Inoue Nagi,Ioki Mao)

We are already at episode 15 and is almost the end of season 1,hopefully there will be an season 2 .

Unfortunately,i am way too behind on the showroom translation ,decided to switch to summary instead like ANN to speed things up.Enjoy reading!

https://twitter.com/jpmusicRocks/status/1552312283686404096?s=20&t=ZdFv6EFPaTvBC0afBq_Ffw

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 2