1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka star tanjo !

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 4, 2021.

1. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I think I'm going to enjoy this show. Am wondering if they will have a 4ki 1st season and then a 3ki/4ki second season?

Cheers!

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Can't stop smiling!!!:drool::drool::drool:

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Now I'm more excited after that preview. I love it already :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

This is a dream show for me. I wish it's Monday again already. Make this a 1-hour show and it would still feel short to me. Can't help but smile throughout the show from ear to ear. Love all three but that is one smooth performance from Kaki. Fits her voice and blends well with the guest singer. I love it so much. Hopefully, this gives them an idea of what song to give her in the future. I like Saku's sweet soft voice. Seira and Tamura did really well too. I also like the new MC, they're simply funny and their interaction with the girls seems natural from the get-go. Based on next week's preview, I guess the format of the show is a group, a solo, and then with a guest singer. Anyway, I'm just so happy about this. I'll never miss a single episode of this show.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Thoughts on episode 1: This show may not be for everyone but I enjoyed them singing classic Showa era pop songs. I enjoyed the Pink Lady UFO dance moves from Seira and Maya to the simple Seiko Matsuda Nagisa no Balcony by Sakura. I noticed Yuri and Yanchan were singing along to UFO. I wonder if they know the song or there's a karaoke monitor in the studio. I think that Suzuki Kiyomi's Lonely Chaplin was a good choice for Kakki. She certainly has a good voice for city pop. I kinda like the old school TV graphics to put you in the mood.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I can get into that if they choose some good songs. It’s very interesting.

10. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    EP1 nailed it in many aspects. Kakki sure was the MVP, not just because of her strong vocal, but somehow IMO she just emitted the star aura.
    Pekopa did a good job, and is a nice choice for MC-ing this show since their comedy is more on the softer side.

Other observations :
    - Cannot count anymore how many times Rei failed to do burikko [hehe].
    - Sayaka got really immersed in the entire show. Cameraman & the switcher sure noticed it because they kept on shifting the focus on her several times.

• Like Like x 1
  11. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

I would also nominate the moment (11.32) where Sakura sings "Mizugi motte nai" and the camera cuts to Yakubo, panting enthusiastically...

12. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I just watched it and I really like the format; this show made me look up the old songs. :) Looking forward to see more.

Cheers!

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    • Like Like x 3
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

That's a big YES!!! for Rei. This kind of performance is what I'm hoping to see from these members after learning what this show is all about. We'll never see this in their other program and even guesting for music shows, what we get are several members singing together and those are usually front members. She did really great. Our trio of candies did well too and so did Nao. Ahhh...another week of waiting. From the preview, I'm already excited for next week especially after seeing who the performers are. This is just great!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I'm loving this show! Once again the song selection was matched well with the members. Rika, Ayame and Yuna's Candies performance was cute. I liked how they styled Rei's hair to early 80's fashion for Natsu Iro no Nancy performance. I really enjoy the duet corner. Otoko to Onna no Love Game was a song I didn't expect to hear but I'm glad they chose it. Naochan's voice reminds me of Misamisa. It's not the same as Misa but I get that mature sultry vibe. I often hear Otoko to Onna sung at snacks. ww Anyway, I would glady sing this song with Naochan at a snack or Big Echo. I hope a Yamaguchi Momoe song gets sung in a future episode in particular Sayonara no Mukougawa.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope I can see members performing Matsumoto Iyo - Sentimental Journey. Or, any Nakamori Akina songs, after all she won Star Tanjou season 1981 (according to Wiki).:)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Sato Rika, Tsutsui Ayame and Shibata Yuna cover J-POP trio Candies classic song « Toshishita no otokonoko »

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    They're killing if so far. Can't wait to see more.

EDIT:
    I kinda lol'd seeing Diamond Yukai's face during his performance, because I somewhat think that he looked a bit drunk, which fit the chorus part that Yumiki sang perfectly [hehe].
    That, or he was just that good in making up his facial expression.

19. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    ^That.
    Also, felt that Yukai's somewhat flirtiness towards Yumiki lol.
    Had he sang together with a different member I doubt they would be as comfortable as she made it seems [hehe]

20. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Yumiki's voice was great for that song. :)

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 1