TV / Radio Nogizaka star tanjo !

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 4, 2021.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  3. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    get well soon!

4. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

I hope they are okay and get well soon. I believe in Japan's Medical Facilities and expertise especially Tokyo prefecture as the best in the Country

5. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Oh yeah, let's do this...5th generation!!!
    Here they come!!!
    :banana::banana::banana:

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yoshaa!!! Can't wait!!!:banana:
    They also change the MC. This time it is Oswald.

• Like Like x 1
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Oswald one of the upcoming comedian combi , went close in last years M1 final.

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is Oswald good? I only know them from one of Downtown DX episodes.

10. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    • Like Like x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

This is perfect. The 9 members I want to see, finally together in one frame. Best part is the show itself.
    I'm super excited for this :omfg:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I love Nagi<3. But, the member that I want to see the most is our ice princess, Sakura. Had difficulty finding her in the group photo above, but I can finally find her. Sakura<3!!!
    From that short clip, Nagi's<3 singing skill is quite good. Not perfect but quite stable. More importantly, she sings that song confidently. Can't believe she is younger than Ayamen.[hehe]

15. NyanNyan's Pet

Well, Teresa will also be performing with Iroha
    Nogi's version of Judy and Mary. Nice!!! :D
    [​IMG]
    And here's Nagi
    [​IMG]
    Why can't it be Monday already!?![hehe]
    source

• Like Like x 3
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

That was such a great first episode.

Dude! Inoue Nagi can freaking sing. She can only get better than what we've seen tonight. Remind me again why they did 'that' on the 29th single when this girl (just my personal opinion) is the perfect candidate for the center position if they want to airdrop a 5th gen. Anyway, glad to know she can sing that well.

We finally got to see Kawasaki and Teresa who immediately got the chance to perform. And wow, I didn't expect that Teresa. Thought I'm gonna see a shy, quiet girl, haha. I really like Iroha from the start. She can still improve but her singing is already good to me. I really hope she can use this platform as an opportunity to boost herself. Their performance was nice.

Without any senpai and a new MC, they seem more relaxed which is great. Most noticeable to me is Miku. I mean her voice when talking is easier for me to hear this time around. All of them actually. They'll be more comfortable and confident performing on stage in no time. That's why I love this show so much.

Looking forward to Mao's performance next week. The other member I want to hear sing solo is Ogawa. She seem to have a nice voice. But group performance first will do for next week. Nagi and Iroha at it again. I'm just so happy right now, I'll probably sleep with a smile on my face :^O^:

• Like Like x 4
  17. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I just watched the first ep and I have the same observation about Inoue Nagi; she can only get better. :)

Cheers!

18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Iroha-chan! Let's go. She did really well this time around and she's getting another chance next week. Don't sleep on her!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I have yet have a chance to watch the full show, only the clip of their singing part. At first I wasn't sure of Nagi's singing based on the preview but I'm glad it turns out better than I expected.
    I'm hard to please when it comes to singing, but this is Nagi's first attempt and nervous as she is, her singing skill already shows. I agree that with more practice she will only get better.
    Ahh... just when I thought she can't be anymore perfect, she surprises me again.

Now unto Teresa and Iroha, it's funny how 180-degree change Teresa here as compared to her documentary, she's a different person altogether. I wasn't impressed with her when I watched her documentary, but here I can say she is very mesmerizing and her smile is very pretty.
    She doesn't even look that nervous and knows how to work the camera like a pro. Iroha sings well and her voice sounds nice.

As to their group performance, I must say everyone has a decent singing, even Nao sounds nice. I'm interested to hear more from each one of them. Yosh...now I have something to look forward to every week.:banana:

These 9 are just too perfect, but we know who will be coming back starting from tomorrow. I'm trying my best to support them all but part of me wish it will remain as this 9.

• Like Like x 3
  20. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Impressed with everyone, however Teresa really took the spotlight for me.

• Like Like x 1