1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka star tanjo !

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 4, 2021.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Is there a link so that I can watch it too? Nogiarea seems a little dead lately (Nogichuu is still on episode 349) and I reckon that Star Tanjou season 3 will not be up any time soon. Link for any source will do (who cares about subtitles)...

I'm so hyped with all 5-gen girls...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Here's one from ATC.
    www.bilibili.com/video/BV18R4y1K7Ms

I'm not sure if they'll remove it but better to watch it now.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Chubo Thank you very much!!!

I watched it 2 times already... Maybe many times again today as it's a day-off :)

The girls were amazing... Teresa and Iroha performance was so fresh and their voices so innocent and pure... Teresa hugging the 3 years younger Iroha at the end broke my heart entirely. Nagi-chan is undoubtedly groomed for very big stuff in the future and her voice although with no training, so soothing.

All in all, this gen has the potential to become the strongest one since the 1st (and I was thinking about how strong 4th gen is and whether there could be something to surpass them). And it is notoriously difficult to pick a single girl to support...

Minna oshi then...

Last but not least, the first and third songs are among my very favourite Japanese songs. Japanese modern music has a strange - almost eerie and surreal - effect on me: many songs (and these two are a fine example): make me feel nostalgic about something I have never experienced, a life that I've never lived...

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They will be releasing pre-recorded videos in showroom
    The first three members are miku, aya and satsuki.

[​IMG]

Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i really like the 1st ep of 5th gen star tanjo plus..
    Iroha is good but i know that from 46h omi but Teresa was a surprise didn't know she has such cute voice.
    Nagi is also good just a bit unstable. maybe song is a bit too hard

can't wait to see other 5th gen too it seems they all quite good.

but what i love the most is that i know all of the songs...
    hope they don't go too far back this time around..

7. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yeah the 5th gens are off to a great start. You can tell how nervous they are, but they are loaded with talent. I'm not sure about the MCs yet, but I'm sure they'll grow on me. They just seem to have less energy and enthusiasm than Pekopa so far. Also hopefully a good subber is willing to pick this show up. Tamuhaya started off good with the previous Star Tanjou, but then something happened towards the end and we're still missing softsubs for several episodes. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Finally! I watched this show after a busy month with my job. Here is my impression.
    The greeting part was led by Nagi<3. She looks like some kind of 5ki captain. Moreover, I watched the behind the scene, some members called her the mom of 5ki.[hehe]

They used new opening song. I am still trying to get used to it because the 4ki op song was just too catchy. But, the 5ki op song sounds good. I like the yoroshiku part at the end of the song. It feels so bright and young.:)

Iroha and Terechan performance was also good. Poor Iroha. She cried because she was nervous. I was surprised by Terechan. When I saw the short preview on NogiStar tweet, I thought young Riria was performed. It turns out Terechan. It was different than her introduction video. She looks suuuuper cute here, on yabaii cute level.

WTF with Nagi<3 introduction?!:D The narrator tried to make a rhymed introduction and sound funny with some nonsense info.
    Cool beauty Inoue Nagi.
    E wo kaku no ga dai suki. (She loves drawing)
    Suki na enpitsu wa 3B (Her favorite pencil is 3B pencil):D

Her performance was good, although there were some part where her voice is trembling. Need more practice and she will be ready. But, she is the most beautiful member to me.:inlove:

Fresh talk segment was interesting. They tried to find the funniest 5ki member. Iroha love to do sit up anywhere she can, because she want to have abs like Kiichan, her oshimen.:D Aya made some crazy+nonsense nickname (reminds me of Johnson).:D And, Miku is burikko crazy.:D

The all members performance was also good. I like Aya voice the most. She has great potential to be a good singer in Nogi. And, Nagi<3 voice is too powerful. I could only hear her voice during her unit singing part here.:D
    I like the short skit at the end of the show between Oswald and Ioki.
    MC was okay. Funny but maybe need more time to have better interaction with member. I can see that they will have good chemistry in the future.

Next week also looks good. Iroha will sing Kiki Delivery Service ost. Can't wait!!!:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Oswald's 1st impression of 5th Generations with subs

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I am pleasantly surprised with the girls.
    They are pretty and with nice voices,
    I also really liked how they sing.
    Nagi Inoue is beautiful and talented, I think her future at Nogizaka46 will be bright.

• Like Like x 2
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: May 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  12. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

New video link (You have to watch it on YT tho):

Credits to the uploader ofc!

I hope somebody nice will sub this soon! :cute:
    These three are my 5th gen favorites, so perfect combo! :D
    The order for now is: :1st:Sugawara Satsuki - :2nd:Ogawa Aya - :3rd:Ichinose Miku
    I would even say Sugawara might be my current number 3 of all active members, behind #1 Kaki and #2 Yamashita :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Another episode of pure heaven :cute:

Aya-Satsuki-Nao trio was really nice and it was a good performance. While Mao has this sweet, soothing voice. I love it. I actually didn't get enough. How I wish she can sing the whole song.

And wow, for both Nagi and Iroha. These girls are amazing. Can't get any better than this?

Well, next week there's this cute trio of Miku, Teresa and Sakura. Ogawa singing solo, oh yes!!! Another performance from Satsuki. And for the third straight time, Iroha.
    Keep it coming!!!:omfg:

• Like Like x 3
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    This episode is pack with singing and I love it!!
    I must say I'm very much impressed with Nagi's voice this week, she sounds even better than last week, almost like a pro!
    Second, Ioki's voice is so soothing, I want to hear more of it.
    Aya-Satsuki-Nao trio is great too, out of these 3 Aya's voice is the most stable and I can't wait for her solo next week.
    It seems the first 2 episodes were filmed way before and Sakura wasn't in it for the most part. And Miku is missing this episode too. So I'm happy for both of them singing debut next week.

Last edited: May 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nogizaka star tanjo showroom

rps20220503_150559.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Just wondering what's the hulu version of this show contain? And anyone have a link to watch?

17. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I love the confidence, Satsuki!
    You need a hero~

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Saku, Miku & Teresa singing Candies 'Hohoemi Gaeshi' was sweet. They're the oneesan group but they look and sound so cute. Feels like only yesterday when their senpai performed it at Utacon during Maiyan's graduation two years back. One of my favorite performances so for me these girls singing it now was lovely.
    [​IMG]
    Aya singing solo was great. I want more of course. Sugawara can rock. This girl is amazing, I love it. Although the song reminds me of Shrek, haha.
    And want more can I ask, Iroha singing one of my favorite songs. Another great episode.

Next week I'll be all smily for Aya, Miku and Iroha (ehem, 4th straight time) singing Ai Otsuka. Satsuki again, anyone?
    Ok, what happened to Teresa , nerves catching up? Got to shake it up for next week. And don't forget about Mao :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    I really wish somebody would subtitle Season 3! It was always fun to watch these with my dad as they came out!

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    There’s Satsuki subs doing the latest season. Use your favorite search engine.

• Like Like x 3